PDA

View Full Version : Armours and Slots

Hoax
Oct 19, 2003, 07:32 AM
Today i got my first addslot, and it says that they can be used but will only take an armour up to a max of 4 slots, is that the max amout of slots or are their some rare armours that have more? Also are their an good items to put in the slots as all i can find is crap http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Hoax

Ketchup345
Oct 19, 2003, 11:16 AM
Nothing can have more than 4 slots, even rare items. If you are online, you can easily get Add Slots from Gallon's Shop, or if you are offline only (or online, but want to save your Photon Drops), and have a Redria, you can pipe Nar Lillies in Normal Temple (almost guarenteed to drop them). So, they aren't that hard to get, which means that you can use it in whatever you want.

Hoax
Oct 19, 2003, 11:19 AM
On 2003-10-19 09:16, Ketchup345 wrote:
Nothing can have more than 4 slots, even rare items. If you are online, you can easily get Add Slots from Gallon's Shop, or if you are offline only (or online, but want to save your Photon Drops), and have a Redria, you can pipe Nar Lillies in Normal Temple (almost guarenteed to drop them). So, they aren't that hard to get, which means that you can use it in whatever you want.

Cool.... shame im a veridia http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif, what about getting items to put in the slots are their any good/rare ones and how would i go about getting them.

Hoax

Ketchup345
Oct 19, 2003, 11:29 AM
Don't forget, you can have up to 4 characters per memory card. If you want, make a Redria exclusively to get Add Slots, and if you like that character, level them to Ultimate, since they do have some nice finds there (easiest Lavis, and Red Handgun, only Iritista and God/Battle, lots of rare armors). Playing through the game will get you some ok units, and you can buy some low level ones in the shops. For the God/* units, check your item findings, (http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=1&version=v3) and how to get them. Oh, ya, Redria finds all but one of the God/* units (no God/Ability), so thats another good reason to make one, and level them up.

Edit: Put in the link.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-19 09:30 ]</font>

Hoax
Oct 19, 2003, 11:33 AM
On 2003-10-19 09:29, Ketchup345 wrote:
Don't forget, you can have up to 4 characters per memory card. If you want, make a Redria exclusively to get Add Slots, and if you like that character, level them to Ultimate, since they do have some nice finds there (easiest Lavis, and Red Handgun, only Iritista and God/Battle, lots of rare armors). Playing through the game will get you some ok units, and you can buy some low level ones in the shops. For the God/* units, check your item findings, (http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=1&version=v3) and how to get them. Oh, ya, Redria finds all but one of the God/* units (no God/Ability), so thats another good reason to make one, and level them up.

Edit: Put in the link.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-19 09:30 ]</font>

Its a shame i shair my GC so their are no more free slots to make a new char >.<

Ketchup345
Oct 19, 2003, 11:41 AM
On 2003-10-19 09:33, Hoax wrote:
Its a shame i shair my GC so their are no more free slots to make a new char >.<

Ya, that could be a problem, but if any of the other characters are Redria, ask to borrow the character. Or you can ask someone nicely to find out if they wouldn't mind starting over as a Redria since there are a lot of nice finds for it (works best if they are a really low level and have the same ID as someone else on the same memory card). Or you can always go out and buy another memory card, not that expensive, $5-$20, depending on who makes it.

Hoax
Oct 19, 2003, 11:52 AM
On 2003-10-19 09:41, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2003-10-19 09:33, Hoax wrote:

Ya, that could be a problem, but if any of the other characters are Redria, ask to borrow the character. Or you can ask someone nicely to find out if they wouldn't mind starting over as a Redria since there are a lot of nice finds for it (works best if they are a really low level and have the same ID as someone else on the same memory card). Or you can always go out and buy another memory card, not that expensive, $5-$20, depending on who makes it.

Yeah ive been meaning to buy a new one coz the one i have is almost full, i guess i can just keep playing as my HUcast untill then, oh and you peeps are lucky here in the UK i paid £25 for my memory card >.<,

Hoax
(edit: got new keyboard the ? key is where the £ key use to be -_-)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hoax on 2003-10-19 09:54 ]</font>

PABLOparavida
Oct 19, 2003, 02:52 PM
Save the addslot on something good.

Sumo
Oct 19, 2003, 08:20 PM
Since your a Hucast, i would recommend saving it for an Electro Frame if you plan on going level 100+.

-Airswoop-
Oct 19, 2003, 08:20 PM
*Post Deleted*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Airswoop- on 2005-05-19 14:30 ]</font>