PDA

View Full Version : Battle Mode! A reality!

PePiTo
Feb 19, 2001, 02:42 AM
Now i know its real! I was playing last night with some guy named PHASPION. He didn't talk the entire time- not even with the translater. We played for about 15 minutes in through the Mines, then he hits me! I swear to gawd! Then he finally talks, well actually laughs at me! I let him hit me too. Just to try and figure out if what i was seeing was really happening (i unequipted my stuff, dont worry) Then i died. I begged and begged him to tell me how he did it. He just laughed some more and said something like "My game- my secret!" Has anyone else experianced anything like this? I am at awe. This game just gets weirder and wierder each time i play it. Please! Tell me how its done!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Ambel
Feb 19, 2001, 03:28 AM
sorry dude, only the IMPORT VERSION can do .

Cheech
Feb 19, 2001, 03:53 AM
There are plenty of japanese PSO glitchs that I know of. But your stretching it. You can't "kill" the other person. They hit you, to raise PB. It's a glitch you use while hitting and using an item at the same time. Another glitch (that IIIIII found =)) Is that some japanese players can hit EVERY enemy in the room, with just doing a regular attack with a weapon. I've only seen this with two little force users using Double sabers, but they said it can be done with any weapon, and everyone can do it. They couldn't translate it though.

Heero_Yuy
Feb 19, 2001, 03:54 AM
thats friggin bananas i might just get an import version to check that out. I wouldn't go around killin ppl for fun though but i would just like to check it out.

HNIC
Feb 19, 2001, 04:06 PM
no not only the import version can do....i just got the frying pan and went online when teamates open a teleport i went thru to meet up with the party upon arriving with the frying pan in my hand...my current target changed to my teamates and i could hit them but i havent been able to recreate the event...weird

segagameplay
Feb 20, 2001, 04:48 AM
its true i dont know how it works but im pretty sure i could give a nice "real" reward to someone who could explain ait to me!

Pneophen
Feb 20, 2001, 09:55 AM
i heard it had to do with atomizers. the only atomizer i can think of that targets players all the time would be the star atomizer. ive never tried this out. just my theory on it i could be wrong.

i have been hit by teammates and so far noone has used a sword they always have shot me with a gun but may it works with a sword too.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Pneophen on 2001-02-20 07:00 ]</font>

Butter-Knife
Feb 21, 2001, 07:29 AM
Some japanese person said Go customize put star atomizer on front menu and then you can hit people

Pneophen
Feb 21, 2001, 07:37 AM
i had a chance to try the star atomizer thing and i couldnt get it to work. The lockon disappeared when i shot at them. i even put on the A buton so it would be red when i targeted them. It was worth a try.

I tried handguns, no weapon, and my flowens sword and to no effect.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Pneophen on 2001-02-21 06:50 ]</font>

Butter-Knife
Feb 21, 2001, 08:30 AM
Pneophen, you have to have the japanese version of PSO...

Pneophen
Feb 21, 2001, 09:50 AM
no that is maybe why it doesnt work