PDA

View Full Version : Shiva stone form Gallons Treachery

Omegaegg
Oct 19, 2003, 11:43 PM
What does it or whatever it gets turned into DO?

_Sinue_
Oct 19, 2003, 11:47 PM
Nothing. You give it to Gallon, and he pays you your reward. That's it.

There is a ???? Stone you can aquire, which you can tekk to turn into a Rakonan Stone. If you get that.. just hold onto it (not like you have a choice) until Rappy Holiday comes out. If you complete the Rappy side-quest in that, you can trade it in for a weapon or armor. On the DC, you got a Heart of Pounm - but since that's findable in Ep I & II, you'll probably get something else this time around. No idea what it will be though.

Omegaegg
Oct 19, 2003, 11:53 PM
yea that Rikkoan(srrry for spelling) so where would i use it on say the Halloween rappy quest

HaLLa
Oct 20, 2003, 03:11 AM
Nice you can get some new stuff...I need to find some more time to play.

_Sinue_
Oct 20, 2003, 07:17 AM
You don't. That's an actual quest called "Rappy Holiday" where the Rappys throw a festival in Forest 1. There's several minigames to you can play - like "Find the Rappy Brothers", "Motorcycle Challenge", "GlowBall Racing", and "GlowBall Catch". There's also a Rally - where you must complete each of the mini-games to get tickets. If you get all 4 tickets, you get a friendship fragment which allows you to access Forest 2 and complete the quest.

Those Friendship Fragments you find for beating Gallon's Treachery inperfectly - they can be used as an instant pass to Forest 2. On the other hand... if you have a Rakonian Stone, you can complete a different sidequest in which you take items back and forth to trade between Rappys. The final Rappy will give you access to a terminal where a HUnewearl appears and exchanges your Rakonian stone for some sort of armor or weapon.

rena-ko
Oct 20, 2003, 07:24 AM
personally i'd bet on yet another colour ring.

Malkavian
Oct 20, 2003, 01:04 PM
Me 2. Is not like they have much more to give than coloured rings... Maybe black since is a quite special one.

The thing is that the Hunewearl in Rappy Holiday was argumentally involved with the Heart of Poumn. Maybe they should change the NPC

Silly_Putty
Oct 20, 2003, 09:08 PM
For that reason I think there's a high chance the HUnewearl will still come out to give you the Heart of Poumn.

Also ST didn't even remove the version 2 way to make the striker of chao.