PDA

View Full Version : GC: Time to take action!!!

AngelAlys
Oct 20, 2003, 02:30 AM
With the recent shutting down of Vega... the majority of the fools have come to Antares 8, including Bruce Lee and the disgustingly racist NK clan. Another "member" was running around Antares yesterday trying to recruit members... his name was Anthony... I remembered that a while ago I played White Ring quest with "Anthony" so I did a check on the card I had. Low and behold it turned out to be the same person. I sent him a mail to tell him to stop his racist ****, but he said no... So I thought, well I have his card, have his ID number, can I get him banned and will ST take my complaint seriously??? Can anyone help because this type of person needs to be removed PERMENANTLY from the servers. They are sick, disgusting and fueled by hatred, help me get rid of one of their members!

Rep0
Oct 20, 2003, 02:36 AM
Don't expect Sega or Sonic Team to do anything

HaLLa
Oct 20, 2003, 03:12 AM
What do you mean Vega is shut down?

AngelAlys
Oct 20, 2003, 04:31 AM
Vega was taken out of commission for a couple of days, dont worry its now back up!

rena-ko
Oct 20, 2003, 05:35 AM
afaik you'll have to have to tell sega his ID and the correct time and space where he did anything worth of getting banned.
with this i mean, server, block, lobby, (game,) date, time... at least sega requests these dates officially (how lazy they are, when having to check the chatlogs)...

hm... maybe i should start hunting down those who spam 'sieg heil-hitler'-chatsymbols as well...

Black000Moon
Oct 20, 2003, 02:51 PM
hmmm hope st does something or this will make there reputation even worse...

DOG21313
Oct 20, 2003, 03:35 PM
I have his brothers card, his names Dayton, and one day I searched for him, and it turned out that Anthony was on, I started playing, and then found out he was in Bruce Lee clan, so I left...

ADE
Oct 20, 2003, 03:55 PM
I and about 20 other members of IGN called this Anthony in with his Guild Card number, complaining with the date and time and the incident, and nothing was done.

They really do not care at all. I'll bet if JP players started bytching that SoJ would do something about it, but we get crappy worthless SoA.

If you don't believe me then PM me and I'll send you his Guild number to prove it.

PABLOparavida
Oct 20, 2003, 03:56 PM
On 2003-10-20 13:35, DOG21313 wrote:
I have his brothers card, his names Dayton, and one day I searched for him, and it turned out that Anthony was on, I started playing, and then found out he was in Bruce Lee clan, so I left...

Good work.

AngelAlys
Oct 20, 2003, 04:19 PM
On 2003-10-20 13:55, ADE wrote:
I and about 20 other members of IGN called this Anthony in with his Guild Card number, complaining with the date and time and the incident, and nothing was done.

They really do not care at all. I'll bet if JP players started bytching that SoJ would do something about it, but we get crappy worthless SoA.

If you don't believe me then PM me and I'll send you his Guild number to prove it.

Sad thing is I went up to him after I had mailed him and said that I was going to report him and get him banned and he said, quote "about 100 people have tried and I haven't been banned yet!" I thought he was just mouthing off but this post above concerns me, because this behaviour is absolutely intollerable. If they get away with it then they feel that it's right... It's sick, they must be banned!!!

ADE
Oct 20, 2003, 04:23 PM
I think all of us legit players should file a lawsuit against SoA for not upholding their end of a legally binding contract.

joncushing
Oct 20, 2003, 04:31 PM
Maybe if alot of people complain at the exact time (or as near as possible) with a date and time and place blah blah blah and keep sending the complaints over and over and over, then maybe they will do something.

zimmk2vgc
Oct 20, 2003, 04:37 PM
On 2003-10-20 13:55, ADE wrote:

SoE is worse. We dont even get informed of things due to happen, all we get asked is to buy a new HL. Bastards. And europe is more important the america...

Blade-Master
Oct 20, 2003, 04:41 PM
SEGA IS SO GOD **** LAZY FUKKING NUGZ IS SOO ANNOYING AND ALL HIS FLOOWERS. I H8 THE RACIST PEEPS CUZ I HAPPEN TO BE JEWISH AND THEY ALL SAY HAIL ****ING HITLER I H8 THEM SOO MUCH I WWANT MYRIA TO HACK DISK 7 IN THER INVENTORY TO GET A ONE DAY BAN AND KEEP DOING IT TILL PERMANENTLY BAN

Blade-Master
Oct 20, 2003, 04:56 PM
SEGA IS SO GOD **** LAZY ****ING NUGZ IS SOO ANNOYING AND ALL HIS FOLOWERS. I H8 THE RACIST PEEPS CUZ I HAPPEN TO BE JEWISH AND THEY ALL SAY HAIL ****ING HITLER I H8 THEM SOO MUCH I WANT MYRIA TO HACK DISK 7 IN THER INVENTORY TO GET A ONE DAY BAN AND KEEP DOING IT TILL PERMANENTLY BAN (BTW WAY MYRIA IS COOL SHE DOSNT HACK AS MUCH AS NUGZ)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blade-Master on 2003-10-20 14:59 ]</font>

Blade-Master
Oct 20, 2003, 04:57 PM
OOPS SRRY FOR doulble post

Lusent
Oct 20, 2003, 06:06 PM
Well i'm getting the point that sega is not willing to help people so im not going online nor will I recomend to anyone to play online. to bad they just dropped the price of the BBA to $29.95 CDN

Joker32
Oct 20, 2003, 06:08 PM
You know what i always see anythony in the looby talking about his NK. Not only is it annoying but it is hatred. I also once ended playing a quest with him. And i noticed that he is just one of those pso players who run there mouth and really wont do a damn thing in real life. So I say down with him and down with NK!

anwserman
Oct 21, 2003, 12:23 AM
You guys should record your gameplay with those people on your VCR, and send in a compiled tape with all of those times, dates, ids and whatnot. If Sonic Team saw those text messages and those symbol chat icons on tape, I'm sure some action would be taken.

And keep a copy of the tape themselves. You have the proof right there on VHS, and Sonic Team/Sega would burn in hell if they didn't do anything even when shown evidence.

EDIT: I should note that I am on PSO-X so I can't do any of that kind of stuff... it doesn't seem to be too bad on the 'Box servers though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2003-10-20 22:24 ]</font>

Armok
Oct 21, 2003, 04:31 AM
Ban them all thats what I say.

AngelAlys
Oct 21, 2003, 05:34 AM
Next time he does one of those horrible speaches I will use the camera facility on the GC and take a picture of his filth, send it through to ST and they have to do something otherwise they would be vindicating racist behaviour!!! NK will go down swiftly and hard... Stop this racist hatred everyone, if we all do this then we can rid PSO of these guys!

Alighieri
Oct 21, 2003, 10:13 AM
Well I guess that scum has the talent in getting everywhere - those ***** should be dealt with fast and swift. Once you get those pics - send them to ST right away. I`m all for your cause.

anwserman
Oct 21, 2003, 10:33 AM
I do wonder though...

How did they ever get those beliefs? Did something happen to them when they were young to hate a certain group, or were they raised that way?

That leads to some article I read, that was passed out in school a couple years ago - here is a quick version of all that I remember... and it shows how hatred of a group can affect your life, even if it is just by saying words.

There were two friends that have known each other all through their lives, ever since birth through high-school. Two males, both in their teens, attended high school in Florida. They were both popular kids, and one of the two boys kept on referring to negative things as gay, *** and *****. It went on for months on end, as the language is now common place (unfortunately) for teenagers.

Then, that friend who kept on using that language found out his best friend killed himself - because he was gay. He thought that his friend would hate him for being that way - with how he spoke and used the language - so he killed himself instead."

He technically killed his best friend.

Now, how can anybody be so ignorant? If I ever think of a thought that I feel might be insulting towards a certain race or a group, I always look down on myself and always feel ashamed for letting such ignorant, immature and disgusting thoughts enter my head. Honestly, I do. I cannot understand how somebody can honestly... I just cannot understand.

I'd honestly help you with the quest, but I do not bring my GC online, only my X-Box. Now, if they linked the two systems together that'd be cool but they can't.

Alighieri
Oct 21, 2003, 11:03 AM
I agree with you totally. But...the story you`ve told had one of those better ( I know it`s a wrong word to use here but I`m not English nor American, so please understand my lacks in vocabulary) endings. One of the friends, th one who was gay, didn`t want to fight for his rights, he didn`t take a stand. He has chosen friendship over such feeling as anger or hate. He was convinced that if his friend was to discover the truth about him, it would undoubtly mean the end of their friendship. SO he decided on suicide....But if he had resisted - conflict would`ve emerged. It`s sad - this relation I mean - attack x resistance and so on. Everyday conflicts with the racist background have the same origin. There are those who attack and there are those who resist.

anwserman
Oct 21, 2003, 11:18 AM
Heh, human beings are stupid. Including myself! hahaha... meh.

The friendly squirrel doesn't attack another squirrel because it is a different color, why should human beings?

Oh yes, we're capable of intelligent thinking. Yeah right.

trypticon
Oct 21, 2003, 11:42 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2003-10-24 07:57 ]</font>

AngelAlys
Oct 24, 2003, 03:04 AM
On 2003-10-21 09:42, trypticon wrote:
I support you completely in your cause to get these asswipes banned off PSO for good. Take that Cancerous guy along with them too. I am sick of seeing people do this crap in just about every lobby I end up visiting, and now my wife has befriended them, and is following them everywhere, starting to do this shit too! Get rid of them. They have no business spreading those ideas in a place frequented by children.

YOUR WIFE IS DOING IT!!! I think you really need to have a serious word with her if she too is running around spouting racist ****. What I would really like is the mediators to become involved with this. If they have any relationship with ST hen surely they must be able to help... come Mediators please!!! Let's get rid of this racist hatred

RFB
Oct 24, 2003, 07:01 AM
I.. I just dont know what to say... there's no word mean and strong enough to describe how useless is the brain of these persons(If they can be included in the human race, but I highly doubt it).
Please, if you do take some action (And I hope you do) keep us informed.
All intelligent PSO players should unite to take this shit out of the game, they're good for nothing, they only increase hatred, they shouldnt even exist if you ask me.

Auracom
Oct 24, 2003, 02:29 PM
I'm still amazed at how these people can actually figure out how to actually insert their pso disc, turn their GC on and log onto PSO without seriously harming theirselves. Let alone spam...

alfredpacker
Oct 24, 2003, 02:43 PM
He technically killed his best friend.
Actually, his moron friend 'technically' got his own ass killed. Suicide is for the weak and pathetic.

HiroshaHUmar
Oct 24, 2003, 04:45 PM
Sending in videos to give Sonic Team to prove the racism & let them ban those guys isn't going to do shit. Seriously, there could be like many people named Bruce Lee & Anti. I mean, there is nothing we can do. Were just going to have to live with these jerks. Unless, we do something drastic. Sonic Team will not listen to us. Once they receive the videos, they'll probably throw them out.

alfredpacker
Oct 24, 2003, 05:06 PM
no they wont. they want to make money. As long as you keep playing and paying they will change nothing. If they begin to loose cash because of this stuff then maybe they will consider it.

Quo
Oct 24, 2003, 06:40 PM
We should stop saying we should do something and do something.

We'll create The Grand Collective of Warriors for the Upholding of General Human Morality. All in favor say "I". I. Maybe we can get some PKers to join and then really give 'em hell.

DOG21313
Oct 25, 2003, 12:09 AM
On 2003-10-24 16:40, Quo wrote:
We should stop saying we should do something and do something.

We'll create The Grand Collective of Warriors for the Upholding of General Human Morality. All in favor say "I". I. Maybe we can get some PKers to join and then really give 'em hell.

Bwahahahahaha! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/doughboy.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DOG21313 on 2003-10-24 22:10 ]</font>