PDA

View Full Version : 100% Hit weps

XR-34
Oct 20, 2003, 12:36 PM
are 100%hit weps actually possible or are all 100%'s hacked? also, has anybody ever seen a 100%Hit TJS? i think that would be pretty damn rare, even for dupers.

muff
Oct 20, 2003, 01:30 PM
It is possible for nearly all weapons to get 100% hit legitly(although it is EXTREMELY RARE). The ones floating around at the minute, which off the top of my head, include, GULDMILLA, SPREAD NEEDLE, and EVIL CURST. These weapons have all been modified.

Weapons which cant legitly have % are ones you recieve in a quest (Oratiagito, soul eater.) And Srank weapons. Ive heard S ranks are IMPOSSIBLE to have % because where the % would usually be, the name for that Srank is stored.

Dragon_Knight
Oct 20, 2003, 02:41 PM
Yea thats the skinny on S ranks, if you were a CB user in the DC days making an S rank with percents would give wierd imposible names. But I thought one online quest allowed you to add % to normal weapons?

Gradius
Oct 20, 2003, 02:58 PM
You can't add hit percent.

PABLOparavida
Oct 20, 2003, 03:45 PM
On 2003-10-20 12:58, Gradius wrote:

I wish you could.

SuperDK
Oct 20, 2003, 11:18 PM
I've got a 95% hit Dragon Slayer. But then again, a dragon slayer isn't that good.

Zarana
Oct 20, 2003, 11:41 PM
Why would anyone hack an Evil Curst with Hit? Nothing anyone could ever do to that weapon would make it good.

Superguppie
Oct 21, 2003, 02:20 AM
On 2003-10-20 10:36, XR-34 wrote:
are 100%hit weps actually possible or are all 100%'s hacked? also, has anybody ever seen a 100%Hit TJS? i think that would be pretty damn rare, even for dupers.

legit 100% Hit:
- Find a wep with Hit. This will be a small %, but you need it to start.
- Find P-drops. Loads of'em. Some P-spheres are useful too. (You can buy'em with 99 P-drops each.) And ofcourse you want these to be legit too...
- Gather the data in the Tower-quests
- Go see Paganini.

As an example, suppose you have a Frozen shooter with a 5% Hit on it, and you have done the Tower things and stocked up P-Spheres and P-Drops.
First you get to 95% using 3 P-Spheres. Then you do the last 5% with 20 P-drops.
If you bought the P-Spheres with P-drops, you have now used 317 P-drops.

Considering I haven't found that many in almost 1000 hours of gameplay, that Frozen Shooter is worth at least that.
So if I had that Frozen Shooter, I wouldn't trade it for the world, or at least something also worth over a 1000 hours....
If ppl are handing out these, or trading for 'cheaper' stuff. Chances are it's dupes. And since there are dupers that are even too impatient to get something worth duping legitly, You can bet the Hit was hacked onto it too...

Castoth
Oct 21, 2003, 04:00 AM
On 2003-10-21 00:20, Superguppie wrote:

legit 100% Hit:
- Find P-drops. Loads of'em. Some P-spheres are useful too. (You can buy'em with 99 P-drops each.) And ofcourse you want these to be legit too...
- Go see Paganini.

As an example, suppose you have a Frozen shooter with a 5% Hit on it, and you have done the Tower things and stocked up P-Spheres and P-Drops.
First you get to 95% using 3 P-Spheres. Then you do the last 5% with 20 P-drops.

Considering I haven't found that many in almost 1000 hours of gameplay, that Frozen Shooter is worth at least that.
So if I had that Frozen Shooter, I wouldn't trade it for the world, or at least something also worth over a 1000 hours....
If ppl are handing out these, or trading for 'cheaper' stuff. Chances are it's dupes. And since there are dupers that are even too impatient to get something worth duping legitly, You can bet the Hit was hacked onto it too...

You can't add Hit% like you can with the other %. So far, the 100% hit dupes that are floating out there are most likely hacks.

muff
Oct 21, 2003, 07:51 AM
On 2003-10-21 00:20, Superguppie wrote:

legit 100% Hit:
- Go see Paganini.

Haha. You spent time typing that shit. You cannot add hit to weapons. Period. ST were pushing it when they made it possible to add normal percents. Not even ST are stupid enought to let you add HIT%. The weapons on GC have been modified by the few who can hack. Xbox is slightly easier to hack so thats why there are more 100hit things about.

Shin-Volcano
Oct 21, 2003, 11:49 AM
On 2003-10-20 21:41, Zarana wrote:
Why would anyone hack an Evil Curst with Hit? Nothing anyone could ever do to that weapon would make it good.

Even if it had 300 native it would still be useless so yes not one damn thing.

anwserman
Oct 21, 2003, 11:55 AM
I found a weapon that had 3 awesome percents on it.... 90,90,0,85. It was truely a cool weapon, percent wise anyway.

Then I got rid of it later since I found a cooler weapon, (the weapon I found was a gun if I'm correct ) and I gave it to a grateful noob, too!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2003-10-21 09:57 ]</font>

CrimsonII2
Oct 21, 2003, 02:09 PM
well, I've never found things quite that high, but at one time I did have a nice justy, had 100% on dark, and was 100%legit, but lost it due to a corruption, highest I recall finding, was with around 65 on 3 things, one time found somethin with 60 on hit, and then 65 on two other spots, if I recall right, it was a raygun of some sort

Fojar
Oct 21, 2003, 05:07 PM
Weapons which cant legitly have % are ones you recieve in a quest (Oratiagito, soul eater.)

you can add %s to those...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Superguppie
Oct 22, 2003, 02:17 AM
On 2003-10-21 05:51, muff wrote:
Haha. You spent time typing that shit. You cannot add hit to weapons. Period. ST were pushing it when they made it possible to add normal percents. Not even ST are stupid enought to let you add HIT%. The weapons on GC have been modified by the few who can hack. Xbox is slightly easier to hack so thats why there are more 100hit things about.

Really? Well, I heard someone claim it could be done. If not, sorry for the misinformation. Haven't tried it yet, as I don't have a wep with hit% that's worth upgrading...

Mystil
Oct 22, 2003, 11:56 AM

Fortunatly yes you can. I will give a hint how, but it is up to you all to guess the rest. As this information is from another. I shall not take credit for it.

Today's Rate.

That's all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BonusKun
Oct 22, 2003, 04:39 PM
On 2003-10-22 09:56, Silhouette wrote:

Fortunatly yes you can. I will give a hint how, but it is up to you all to guess the rest. As this information is from another. I shall not take credit for it.

Today's Rate.

That's all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

No. You can't add hit %s from that quest. Trust me. I've tried all forms of fucking around with that quest.

I've even consoluted people on high about that and the dice is that it's just another rumor that someone did who was bored.

PABLOparavida
Oct 22, 2003, 08:16 PM
If you could add hit% on weps. It would be madness.

Mystil
Oct 22, 2003, 08:50 PM
On 2003-10-22 14:39, BonusKun wrote:

Today's Rate.

No. You can't add hit %s from that quest. Trust me. I've tried all forms of fucking around with that quest.

I've even consoluted people on high about that and the dice is that it's just another rumor that someone did who was bored.

Todays Rate is just the beginning of the procedure. I'm surprized even YOU don't know about it.

BonusKun
Oct 23, 2003, 08:02 AM
On 2003-10-22 18:50, Silhouette wrote:

On 2003-10-22 14:39, BonusKun wrote:

Today's Rate.

Todays Rate is just the beginning of the procedure. I'm surprized even YOU don't know about it.

Look if you're going to make stuff up you can at least be more tactful about it ok?

Do you not think other people out there besides yourself have picked and poked at this quest since it came out?

I know what you're thinking about from the Dreamcast Version and the offline work needed to originally add %s to Monster Parts which was possible on DC.

It's not here & it never was.

Quit making up stuff that doesn't exist.

heyf00L
Oct 23, 2003, 02:32 PM
Anytime someone says "I know how to do it but I'm not telling" they're lying their ass off.

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 25, 2003, 12:51 AM
On the X-Box version, almost any dupe you see circulating out there has 100% hit. --"

The first rare I ever got on GCPSO was a Double Saber off a Garnez in V-Hard. I has freaking out because it had 40% Hit, a good score for your first rare. (I know the weapon sucks, I'm not a noob, but it was a weapon I could rely on in Ultimate.)

On XPSO, I have a Last Survivor with 60% Hit.

Castoth
Oct 25, 2003, 01:00 AM
If there was a method of adding hit % to weapons, wouldn't you think it would've spread all over the place by now?

Saricainom
Dec 9, 2003, 12:42 PM
Well... I heard from a friend that you can add hit% by a quest online. Unfortunatly I cant go online with PSO and see its wonders. My friend also showed me his weapons(some with 100% hit) and traded me a Black King Bar with 100% to Native, 100% to ABeast, and 20% to hit. He said that it was all done by doing that quest, and to get the photon drops to use it, he said his friend duped all of them. He gave me other stuff that he said was powered up by that quest also, but they didnt have as good as % as the Black King Bar.

__________________________________________________ ___
Soricainom-lvl 126 HUmar Purplenum
Vercian-lvl 58 RAmar Skyly
Fogime-lvl 54 FOmar Whitill
Sakura-lvl 9 FOrl Pinkal

heyf00L
Dec 9, 2003, 01:20 PM
So you bump and old thread and didn't bother to read any of it? Nice job.

VioletSkye
Dec 9, 2003, 01:40 PM
No doubt, why was this bumped? Saricainom, read the forum rules. Whats worse is, you didn't even add anything remotely valuable to the discussion.

ilr2000
Dec 9, 2003, 04:47 PM
Oh come off it, it's not that old. If it really was a big deal threads would be automatically deleted the moment they hit the second page. That rule is for people bumping threads like "ended thoery", which is nearly 100 pages long.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ilr2000 on 2003-12-09 13:47 ]</font>

Zarana
Dec 9, 2003, 04:50 PM
Besides, it's the poor guy's first post. Forgive him for not instantly knowing the ropes of PSOW, geez.

VioletSkye
Dec 9, 2003, 05:40 PM
On 2003-12-09 13:50, Zarana wrote:
Besides, it's the poor guy's first post. Forgive him for not instantly knowing the ropes of PSOW, geez.

Instantly knowing? He/she joined in April of this year. I would have thought that in the nine month period of time, and after seeing threads locked because of this that he/she would know not to bump old topics. I'm not mad at the person and it wasn't a personal attack. I was merely pointing out that there was no reason at all to bump this and he/she addded nothing relevant to it.

Also in response to ilr2000, bumped topics almost always get locked. It was well over a month old and I doubt page size has anything to do with it.

Anyway, like I said, I wasn't upset about it. I was just commenting on it.

PS. Saricainom, sorry if I sounded harsh. I wasn't trying too. I'm glad you decided to start making posts, so don't let me chase you off http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif In retrospect it wasn't a big deal, so I probably should have just kept my mouth shut. My apologies, and welcome aboard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-12-09 14:45 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 9, 2003, 05:43 PM
On 2003-12-09 10:20, heyf00L wrote:
So you bump and old thread and didn't bother to read any of it? Nice job.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

heyf00L
Dec 10, 2003, 04:30 PM
Besides, it's the poor guy's first post. Forgive him for not instantly knowing the ropes of PSOW, geez.Common, how much forum know-how does it take to know that you should read a thread before replying to it?

eRUPT
Dec 10, 2003, 07:29 PM
On 2003-12-09 13:47, ilr2000 wrote:
Oh come off it, it's not that old. If it really was a big deal threads would be automatically deleted the moment they hit the second page. That rule is for people bumping threads like "ended thoery", which is nearly 100 pages long.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ilr2000 on 2003-12-09 13:47 ]</font>

Nice theory, but sorry you are wrong. I try to not have anything purged on the site for the sake of people backsearching old topics for valuable information. In fact I've only done one purge to the site ever which was a backtrack from very long ago. So no I don't ever plan on having a forum where threads are deleted automatically. To me that is depreciating the posters posts.

Thanks for the try!

And yes don't bump anymore. I lock now.