PDA

View Full Version : FSOD

Buuyon
Oct 20, 2003, 03:27 PM
ok im sick of seeing you all wright that every time you enter ant 8 or somethign that SOMEONE is FSODing you...most the time its just the over crowding in the block! its a highly populated area and chances are more then one person is entering ant 1 at the same time....i have found a way to avoid FSOD and FSOD-X...go in to say ant 6 then choice searc some one in likr ant 8 12 then go to an empty lobby...this DOES work i havnt got FSOD in like....4 months now...

PABLOparavida
Oct 20, 2003, 03:57 PM
Congrats.

ADE
Oct 20, 2003, 03:58 PM
OR you could just NOT play on Antares 8 because it is full of jerks. Now there's an idea. I'm not saying you all are but there's a lot of them there.

Loser
Oct 20, 2003, 04:50 PM
On 2003-10-20 13:58, ADE wrote:
OR you could just NOT play on Antares 8 because it is full of jerks. Now there's an idea. I'm not saying you all are but there's a lot of them there.

Agreed! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Buuyon
Oct 20, 2003, 10:31 PM
its better then vega...and also i dont pay 10 bucks a month to play by my self in a empty block...thayts why i go to ant 8 cuz not every ones an ass...

Jason
Oct 21, 2003, 08:40 AM
On 2003-10-20 13:27, Buuyon wrote:
ok im sick of seeing you all wright that every time you enter ant 8 or somethign that SOMEONE is FSODing you...most the time its just the over crowding in the block! its a highly populated area and chances are more then one person is entering ant 1 at the same time....i have found a way to avoid FSOD and FSOD-X...go in to say ant 6 then choice searc some one in likr ant 8 12 then go to an empty lobby...this DOES work i havnt got FSOD in like....4 months now...

I agree with you. Entering a block with 99+ players would have a huge chance of having a FSOD. I don't know about getting there by using the player's guild card to get in that populated lobby (that's the trick to get in that lobby with 100+ players). I've been entering a block with 50+ players which is better than entering 80+ -players and haven't got a FSOD since. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Buuyon
Oct 21, 2003, 10:20 AM
nonononono dont go in the populated lobby just a lobby with like 3 people just talking or something...

Shin-Volcano
Oct 21, 2003, 11:56 AM
On 2003-10-20 13:27, Buuyon wrote:

Yea yea yea yea but guess what during certain times of the day you can ONLY go to lobby one becuase sometimes ppl dont have there choice search on for other lobbys, only like lobby 1 so that does not always work, but of cours most people with commen sense know this already.

Buuyon
Oct 21, 2003, 12:02 PM
no shit...but when there is barly anyone on then its safe to go to ant 8 1

Shin-Volcano
Oct 21, 2003, 12:05 PM
Really? gee i wonder why one day when i tried to choice search somone and only lobby 1 was selcetable i went there and fsod twice in a row hmm? not as safe as you thought eh?