PDA

View Full Version : GC: Isn't that fun?

Ketchup345
Oct 20, 2003, 04:08 PM
I just found a Redria Hildetorr unpiped. while doing FoS runs for a "Photon Drop" from a Hidelt. Finding an unpiped Magic Stone: Iritista is quite a bit lower on my want list. I managed to get the Hildetorr stuck in some weird glich were he is trying to come at me, but can't move anywhere. Since I was on the other side of the wall/barrier in the last room, I decided to safely take him out with spells (I'm a RAmarl). It wasn't that fun. After figuring out that Zonde was the only thing that could hit and do nice damage without sapping too much of my TP, I started to Zonde him to death. 24 damage per hit, and 3 Trifluids later, I finally killed him, to find Rabarta 15 where he stood.

joncushing
Oct 20, 2003, 04:39 PM
LOL that sucks, took my Skyly FOmar 3 Hildetorres to get a red saber and the first hildetorre i fund with my oran dropped meseta lol At least you found one without looking for it lol

Loser
Oct 20, 2003, 04:44 PM
Haha , that sucks. The first three torrs I found I got only meseta and I have set to even find another one.

Ketchup345
Oct 20, 2003, 04:51 PM
I wasn't planning on it dropping its rare anyway, I didn't even want that Hildetorr to appear yet anyway. Someone said they have gone over 100 Redria Hildetorrs and still no Magic Stone: Iritista, and I have terrible luck (20 levels {80-100} to get a Double Saber) , so I was sure it wouldn't drop anything good. The only thing I was ticked about was the 4 Trifluids and only 24 damage per hit I went through.

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 20, 2003, 05:01 PM
Ouch.. sorry it's so hard for you to find stuff.. Don't feel bad though.. I have about that same luck.. Just for another weapon..

navci
Oct 20, 2003, 06:02 PM
I feel your pain.
I HATE Torrs.
Luckily I am FO, if I was at your position I could have finished him off a lot quicker. =D Or, he might finish me off quicker. Hah.

Krank40oz
Oct 20, 2003, 06:32 PM
OMG man when i went to my grandmas house for the summer i played offline ulti and found like id say maybe 8 or 9 rare monsters and the only think i got from them was a dem com and a frozen shooter, I have like 12 of them, i wanted somthing better! your not the only 1

Ketchup345
Oct 20, 2003, 06:49 PM
On 2003-10-20 16:32, Krank40oz wrote:
OMG man when i went to my grandmas house for the summer i played offline ulti and found like id say maybe 8 or 9 rare monsters and the only think i got from them was a dem com and a frozen shooter, I have like 12 of them, i wanted somthing better! your not the only 1

I also had 3 piped Whitill Hildetorrs last week, no Frozen Shooter. Hildetorr's don't like me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif They like to show up, but not give me anything red.