PDA

View Full Version : Oh the choices.......

unknown2226
Oct 20, 2003, 04:22 PM
I am making the last Ranger I could make and its up to the Racast or Racaseal.....so brainwash me, give me pros and cons and I'll decide....
Thanks

joncushing
Oct 20, 2003, 04:25 PM
RAcast! He has greatest attack power potnetiol of the group and is just generally fun to use, i have one and he rocks!

Loser
Oct 20, 2003, 04:46 PM
RACAST ALL THE WAY! Because they power potential is as much as a HUmar (except like 20 or so less) and you get to have all the cool guns and stuff!

Kaesar
Oct 20, 2003, 05:43 PM
RAcaseal

her defense rocts and she has better paintjobs even ones that make her look human and she looks wayy more high tech

Ketchup345
Oct 20, 2003, 06:46 PM
On 2003-10-20 15:43, Kaesar wrote:
RAcaseal

her defense rocts and she has better paintjobs even ones that make her look human and she looks wayy more high tech

These are good reasons, along with RAcaseals don't make an annoying clunk clunk clunk sound when walking. Also, RAcaseals have higher ATA allowing them to use better guns a little bit earlier.

A2K
Oct 20, 2003, 07:12 PM
RAcaseals are, undoubtedly, easier to look at. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

MCpeePants19
Oct 20, 2003, 07:25 PM
RAcaseal
most of the reasons were said so ill just say, they're just cooler. lol

CrimsonII2
Oct 20, 2003, 07:45 PM
I would agree, racaseals are nicer, also they are kinda rare to see online, racasts seem pretty common

ITO
Oct 20, 2003, 08:50 PM
RAcast boi, fo sho.

Armok
Oct 21, 2003, 04:49 AM
Racasearls aint rare anymore ever since the Srank arms/mechs + kings was discovered

Moleman
Oct 21, 2003, 06:05 AM
I have actually been trying to make the same decision. I was going to make a RaCaseal, but I cou'dn't decide on a color, so I forgot about it.

Rudoprime
Oct 21, 2003, 06:48 AM
RAcaseals they have the greatest defense!

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 22, 2003, 05:01 PM
Racast all da way. the annoying clunk is awsome. what other charcter makes that noise. none because the racast is a tank on 2 legs. or u could call it a mech. i just really like the design they have. plus their sufficient power makes them capable hunters as well if u dont fell like using guns.

Zarana
Oct 22, 2003, 06:11 PM
If you have S. Parts 2.10, RAcast. If not, RAcaseal. It all comes down to whether you're able to remedy RAcast's abysmal ATA, really.

Squeege
Nov 27, 2003, 10:51 PM
RAcast, duh. Who doesn't like kicking rappies to death with a living tank? They're just so cool looking. I like RAcaseal too but it just doesn't feel the same.

KaFKa
Nov 27, 2003, 11:04 PM
given the choices (rangers, ewwww...)

RAcast are just plain fun. at low levels you're a big tank-looking thing that gets knocked over by rappies. watching that is just priceless.

RAcaseal are the better choice gameplay-wise. much higher ATA, higher DEF, and decent HP. and they've got some of the most unique paintjobs(tied with HUcaseal) and they're MUCH easier on the eyes, plus it's easier to see when there isn't a big assed tank standing there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

i, personally, would pick RAcasel, especially if you plan on tweaking/twinking her

RavenTW
Nov 27, 2003, 11:06 PM
abysmal ATA? After about level 20 or so, RAcast and RAcaseal tend to match ATA, and the ATK becomes more important.

Personally, I'd take RAcast just because it's male, and I'm male, and I'm vying for chars with my gender nowadays (despite my 114 HUcaseal). So if you went by my reason, you'd go caseal if you're female. Either way, your choice.

Or if you want to go for irony, make a midgit RAcast and listen to the thumping footsteps. Hilarious.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2003-11-27 20:08 ]</font>

Black000Moon
Nov 27, 2003, 11:09 PM
do a RAcaseal cause of higher accuarcy and defense. That allows u to use guns at different ranges. You can use mech guns more effectivly and u take less damage than a RAcast if u get hit. This is good if your close range fighting with mech guns.