PDA

View Full Version : Level 200 rituals - post 'em here!

RicoRoyal
Oct 20, 2003, 05:36 PM
This question is adressed to all you PSO people; although I assume someone closer to their goal will have a better idea as to how to answer my question. I'd like everyone to pretend for a minute that your main character is lvl 199 and you need only 1 more experience point to reach the once coveted lvl 200. Now assuming that there were some PSOW photographers around to take screenshots of you getting your last experience point, how would you celebrate this momentous occation? In other words, what would you kill, how would you kill it, on what difficulty, and with what weapon (if any) in other to get to lvl 200 in style? Please list your answer in a similar fashion which I will now demonstrate. Also, if you'd like, write a short comment that your character would be saying as he is killing his target.

Character class: FOnewmn
Weapon: Sorcerror's Cane
Stage: Ruins (normal)
Enemy: Chaos Sorcerror
Description: I would go head to head with a chaos sorcerror. Just as he is pointing his cane at me getting ready to light me on fire, I'd take one quick strike at him with my very own sorcerror's cane in hand. Just as he begins to wither away into a purple goop followed by a loud shriek, I would say something witty like ,"The boss called. he said you've been replaced..."

Now it's your turn, people. If your already at lvl 200, list what you did to get there (if anything).

Try to be creative, but keep it real. Don't post something weird that you can't actually do in PSO.

Kaesar
Oct 20, 2003, 05:48 PM
Character: Kaesar
Class: FOmar

Description: I would kill a Rag Rappie on normal with Grants

LOL the irony the easiest thing brings me to my highest potential

Zarana
Oct 20, 2003, 05:53 PM
Character: Celisse
Class: Ramarl

Method: I got to 200 by beating Dark Falz in Ultimate, but it was not the way you might expect. I left my three friends at the portal and went alone, bringing with my Ragol Ring out of confidence in my ability to not die. I killed each form with one of my favorite weapons. The Darvants fell to my trusty Frozen Shooter. I killed the second form with the Spread Needle I had found at around L:90 and used ever since. The third form was victim of the Yasminkov 9000M I found during St. Rappy hunts the previous Christmas. Finally I defeated his ultimate form with the coup de grace, my favorite weapon, Red Mechguns.

The catch was, if I died and lost the Ragol Ring, I would have quit PSO. No one who can't kill Ultimate Falz online and alone without dying deserves to be 200.

PABLOparavida
Oct 20, 2003, 05:57 PM
On 2003-10-20 15:53, Zarana wrote:
Character: Celisse
Class: Ramarl

Method: I got to 200 by beating Dark Falz in Ultimate, but it was not the way you might expect. I left my three friends at the portal and went alone, bringing with my Ragol Ring out of confidence in my ability to not die. I killed each form with one of my favorite weapons. The Darvants fell to my trusty Frozen Shooter. I killed the second form with the Spread Needle I had found at around L:90 and used ever since. The third form was victim of the Yasminkov 9000M I found during St. Rappy hunts the previous Christmas. Finally I defeated his ultimate form with the coup de grace, my favorite weapon, Red Mechguns.

The catch was, if I died and lost the Ragol Ring, I would have quit PSO. No one who can't kill Ultimate Falz online and alone without dying deserves to be 200.

nice. I think I'm going to kill a booma.

BTW 1000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PABLOparavida on 2003-10-20 15:58 ]</font>

deathreaper
Oct 20, 2003, 06:36 PM
kill a mothnat thing (no weapon) on normal 1xp per kill HAHAHAHAHAHA- http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Krank40oz
Oct 20, 2003, 06:43 PM
Character: KRank
Class: RAmar

I would prob gather my three closest friends and go bare handed into forest b/c I like forest. I mean once u lv 200 u dont need weapons!

CrimsonII2
Oct 20, 2003, 07:33 PM
hmm, well a friend just did it about two days ago, by killing Olga flow, in fact her and one other person at 199 leveled together, they were with a full group, and were very excied to hit that point, if I were to get there, first off I'm positive it would be with my humar, he's at 112 currently, my closest character is at 51, well to be honest I'd probably want to go face olga flow too, allthough once I did it, I'd probably just about pass out, that would shock the heck out of me, heck I'll be surprised if I get into the 170s

xHIGHONLIFEx
Oct 20, 2003, 07:51 PM
Class: Fomar

Kill a damn cluster of any Lilies with Rafoie... even if I had to Rafoie their ass more than once....

Crono200
Oct 20, 2003, 09:19 PM
I killed a Delbiter on normal with Amore Rose.

JohanCC
Oct 20, 2003, 09:26 PM
Hakuhan
HUmar
Forest (normal)

I would unequip all weps/armor/items/etc and kick a Rag Rappy. I would probably then say some lame remark about "'dem blasted Rappies" or something to the effect.

Detra
Oct 20, 2003, 10:06 PM
Character: Detra
Class: HUcaseal

Well, I decided to be "classy" and get 200 on Olga Flow. I worked my EXP needed to get the level down to about 70,000 and did a final Seabed run with some of my best PSO friends (although I wish they all could have came!). I got the final hit on Olga Flow with my lovely Black King Bar.

trypticon
Oct 20, 2003, 10:08 PM
I hit 200 off of a booma in normal. I brought my good friends Delwyn, Alaina, and Yuki with me, and slapped that beast so hard, it fell to the ground hardly making a peep. Using a handgun +1 never felt so satisfying.

Nai_Calus
Oct 20, 2003, 10:16 PM
I will never get to L200, nor do I want to, so it doesn't matter much.

I suppose if Ian-Kun X got to that point, I'd want to hit it off an Ob/Mil Lily in Temple Beta. I love Temple Beta, and I hate Lillies.

...And then I would celebrate for about five minutes, transfer all his stuff to another character, go and recreate him, and do it all over again. I dunno. L200 isn't at all an appealing thing. It would be like your character dying or something. I'd rather hunt rares and just play for the sheer hell of it than try to get to L200.

Doomed2k
Oct 20, 2003, 10:18 PM
Well, this is how id do it.

Place - Ruins, Falz area, Battle room
Weapon - The GULDMILLA that was givin to me when i corrupted.
How - Me and three friends duke it out at Falz's final form. The winner of the battle would not only get Falz, but enough exp for lvl 200. It would be the classic winner takes all battle. The fight would go on to just me and my best friend, each evenly paired except for my fast reflexs. Id dodge her first shot and fire with my own GULDMILLAs for a critical hit, and all the exp Falz has to offer.
After that, why not have a lobby party?

anwserman
Oct 21, 2003, 12:31 AM
I'm not sure if I'll ever get a character up to level 200, but my hunter is level 107, and if I get her up to level 199, i'd do this...

Go into V.Hard Mines 2, take a swipe at everything (when a Garanz is around) and run around so that his missles kill everything for me, including himself! Heh heh, let someone do the hard work for me!

My force, I'd honestly say I'd try to Megid something to death. Even if it took a Trifluid or two, I'd megid something. Anything.

Heh, I'm surprised nobody said that they'd level up their character to 200 offline in "Unsealed Door"... sharing the special moment with MOME... god, I can't believe I just thought of that! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 21, 2003, 02:07 AM
I doubt i'll ever be at lvl 199 but if I did.. I would do what the one guy did and fight Dark Falz in Ultimate mode one on one.. What better way to show all the power you have acquired from your lvls, and what better way to end it..?

Nai_Calus
Oct 21, 2003, 03:43 AM
On 2003-10-20 22:31, anwserman wrote:

Heh, I'm surprised nobody said that they'd level up their character to 200 offline in "Unsealed Door"... sharing the special moment with MOME... god, I can't believe I just thought of that! :o

I can't believe you thought of it either. God, what a horrifying thought.

Personally, if I was going to level up off a quest with an NPC, I'd do Knowing One's Heart or Seat of the Heart(One would sincerely hope that by the time -I- ever got to L200, that I'd be able to get online. >P) and do it with Elly. She's much nicer to look at than Mome. X_<;

Armok
Oct 21, 2003, 04:48 AM
I would do it in Battle training with Kireek that cocky little ***** call me new i kill u.

Mr_Hero
Oct 21, 2003, 11:38 AM
I killed Olga Flow with Red Handgun to reach 200 with my Hucast.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 21, 2003, 12:57 PM
I'd have a buddy smack a normal Mothmant with the special on the Ancient Saber, while I stand back and watch. Then, EVERYONE in the party gets my last EXP point. Mwahahahaha!

polishedweasel
Oct 21, 2003, 01:17 PM
I'd sit and watch my RAcaseal hit the recobox while I lay in bed eating popcorn and drinking my favorite flavor of Snapple. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Logical2u
Oct 21, 2003, 01:20 PM
If I get my RAmar to level 199 (which is highly likely, I already anti-corrupted once, not gonna cheat fate, I hope, again) I'd go to either...

A: Hard Falz barehanded.
B: Hard Flow barehanded.
C: Ultimate Falz.
D: Ultimate Flow.
E: Do a quest where you get to kill KIREEK (Do NPCs give EXP?... O.o) Or not.
F: Clear Ultimate Fake in 'White' with a Rappy Fan.

Ketchup345
Oct 21, 2003, 03:57 PM
Someone here hit 200 a few weeks ago, by bopping a normal Moth in Forest with a Toy Hammer (Yes, he had exactly 1 exp to go). I would probably do the same or I might also kill either Normal or Ultimate Falz or Flow.

Kujin
Oct 21, 2003, 04:11 PM
I would probably do one of two things with my HUmar, Kujin.

First, I might do something similar to what Celisse did and get my final exp from Dark Falz. Yet with some strange twist, like doing it alone with only a Dim Brand +2 or something. Now if you can't beat Falz like that at that level, you really don't deserve to be 200.

The other way I might do it is take a group of close friends to a random area and lie about how much exp I have left to go. About halfway through, start hitting some of the enemies and see if they even notice me leveling up, because they never do. I find this way funny because my friends never see me level up because I'm usually off their field of vision.

It's a shame for corruptions, or I could have told you all about how I did one of these. Probably the second one because those were the better days of PSO..

ADE
Oct 21, 2003, 09:24 PM
I hit 200 on a Skyly Gi Gue hoping it would drop the Jsword. Nope.

I've killed several thousand and no luck. :|

Squeege
Nov 23, 2003, 10:03 PM
I'd do something cool looking like hitting a chaos bringer right before it hits you when it charges at you, leveling up, sitting staring in disbeleif for a few minutes then chugging a gallons of blue stuff in one chug. Maybe not with the choas bringer when I do it but I will have the blue stuff on hand.

DOG21313
Nov 23, 2003, 10:10 PM
I'd like to get to level 200 by killing an enemy with Estilla with my Nidra, which is the first mag I ever got (my starting one) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif My friends always seem jealous that I have the same mag as I had on level 1...

Actually, I'd probably like to do Estilla while a Chaos Bringer is charging at me, because they go head on against eachother! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ThaRealest
Nov 23, 2003, 10:16 PM
Well since this is imaginary:
I'd kill you...with my bare hands...(imaginig that you gain exp from battle)

KaFKa
Nov 23, 2003, 10:35 PM
heh, i'd just slap-a-rappy my way on normal http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

polishedweasel
Nov 23, 2003, 11:35 PM
um...why was this bumped? Just a question of interest.

Vejita
Nov 24, 2003, 03:34 AM
I'd work my way down to 50 exp flat (or as close as possible) and go to forest 1 on easy. i'd equip a cane, an unfed mag, and have nothing customized but 5 monomates, 5 monofluids, and foie, just as it was when i started at level 1, so long ago. I'd then kill as many enemies as i come across until i level up. my first level would be just like my last level. and then i'd quit. i'd leave the game just as i came into the game.

RavenTW
Nov 24, 2003, 07:28 AM
Name: Silhouette
Class: HUcaseal
Tactics: go fight ultimate Falz with no MAG and only a Flowen's Sword. After killing him, I'd say "Try doing THAT, Rico!"

Rogue100
Nov 24, 2003, 01:20 PM
I think the two best ideas here have come from Zarana (going one on one with Ultimate Dark Falz), and from Vejita (earning the last level in the exact same way that the first level is earned).

Miki
Nov 24, 2003, 02:00 PM
I think I'd go into Ultimate Seabed and throw lv 30 Megids at a Delbiter over and over again until it finally dies. Then I'd laugh at the irony of it all for a while.

dark_agenda
Nov 24, 2003, 02:13 PM
someone should lock this topic, it's so old it's starting to smell bad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif