PDA

View Full Version : Ninja-force people fess up!

SaitoH
Apr 2, 2001, 01:38 PM
Hi all, I would like to start a roll call of all force characters whom fancy themselves as hunters. I have played with a few recently.

*snicker* I'll never forget tiny Sylvia with the Inferno Bazooka. That was sooo awesome! *snicker*

I cannot start the list because I only use magic with Aviendha. Please mention your character name and weapon of choice.

*snicker* Inferno bazooka............LOL!

Samuel-Vimes
Apr 2, 2001, 04:30 PM
Time to confess, yes, I play a Fomarl who fancies herself as a Hunter. Low level frontline Fomarl = Lack of self-preservation. This is probably cause my first character is a Hucast and I am so use to/enjoy tanking that it is difficult for me to hang back (sanest place for a low level Force imho). I use to die quite a bit tanking with a Fomarl, but rarely now that my Fomarl is in the higher levels.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

BTW, sorry I left the game we were in over the weekend, but when someone whips out the Heaven?s Punishment and uses the special indiscriminately, teamwork goes out the window and I honestly don?t feel that there is a point in staying.

Name: Sylvia
Class: Fomarl
Level: 86 or 85
Fav. Gun: Inferno Bazooka and Holy Ray.
Fav. Melee Weapon: DB?s Saber (good %) and Soul Eater.

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of
evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed
to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
-Terry Pratchett

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Samuel-Vimes on 2001-04-03 21:01 ]</font>

IceBlink
Apr 2, 2001, 05:37 PM
Heh. You obviously never saw my little Lyric-chan FOmarl going toe to toe with a Delsaber hand-to-hand.... and winning too, even at her ridicious low level. ^_^;;

Granted, I used Shifta/Deband, and shot some foie at him first, but I went hand-to-hand! ^_^; I can even take down S-beats! It's scary... ^_^;

IceBlink
Apr 2, 2001, 05:42 PM
Lyric: >_< Oopsies! Double post!

IceBlink: What she said.

Rag Rappy: Chirp.

Apsaras: ... *beeps*

Ila: *double spins*

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: IceBlink on 2001-04-02 16:05 ]</font>

AxemPunanny
Apr 2, 2001, 06:30 PM
XPunanny from the days he was back in the 20 Levels was whoopin ass with sabers and mechguns. Of course he did the occasional club/mace/staff, to increase da MST.
Now XPunanny's LV55 weilding:
Delsaber Buster +9
LV 200 Marica
DEF 20
POW 101
DEX 37
MIND 42

Beating down on the likes of -boombas/-sharks/-dimenians/Vol Opt (heh), while casting magic for fun. "Hey look at that Savage Wolf frozen in air" Okay i'm exaggerating it a bit. I do have the occasional trouble time, especially with machines, and in ruins. Funny thing is, I have an easier time with sinow beats than with gilchics. I even beat down on Garanz more than gilchics. Funny. Nope. XPunanny.

XPunanny LV55 (FOnewm)
*Power to the Force*

SaitoH
Apr 2, 2001, 10:03 PM
On 2001-04-02 14:30, Samuel-Vimes wrote:
BTW, sorry I left the game we were in over the weekend, but when someone whips out the Heaven?s Punishment and uses the special indiscriminately, teamwork goes out the window and I honestly don?t feel that there is a point in staying.

Yeah, I understand perfectly leaving at that time. I left shortly after as well. Next time I gotta play with Sylvia. She totally kicks ass!
*snicker* Sorry about the laughing.......Its just *snicker* I can't help myself. "Muwahahaha!"

Seriously though, Its great to see a person commited to playing a character in a certain way. That's why I enjoy playing Aviendha with a frying pan sooo much. Its not about the best weapon. Its all about how you want to "role play" that character. I imagine Aviendha bashing enemies with a frying so thats how I play her. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

On 2001-04-02 15:37, IceBlink wrote:
Heh. You obviously never saw my little Lyric-chan FOmarl going toe to toe with a Delsaber hand-to-hand.... and winning too, even at her ridicious low level. ^_^;;

LOL! That Lyric-chan is one SCARY FOmarl! I still think she needs an Inferno bazooka like Sylvia. *snicker*

On 2001-04-02 16:30, AxemPunanny wrote:
Funny. Nope. XPunanny.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to write this thread just to trash people playing force characters, with weapons. I just find it very interesting how different people choose and play thier characters.

*snicker*.....Sylvia......*snicker*.....inferno bazooka.......Muwahahahaha .

*tears streaming from his eyes*

*ahem*

Sorry Samuel-Vimes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

phoenx
Apr 2, 2001, 10:27 PM
yes i am one lol
i am an FOmarl level 75 or something like that. my weapon of choice is pan arms or a double saber, and i hardly use magic; just rabarta shifta deband and resta.
innocent looking but i pack a punch http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

DarkArkon
Apr 2, 2001, 11:50 PM
Even though Fonewm suck as a hunter he's fun for wacking dimenias with dinky weps....

Name: Dark Arkon(Pinkal) lvl. 32
Class: FOnewm
Fav. wep:Soul Eater, RailGun, Mind Pole+25(can'y find any rare wepshttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_mad.gif[other than delsabre buster])
Mag:Ila

escotia
Apr 3, 2001, 05:24 AM
my fonewn , (<>:<>), yes that is his name, uses a double saber and sometimes a souleater. ever see another persons reaction when my lvl 78 force is killing more than their lvl 74 hunter. ROFL. guess its cause my first character was a humar.

SaitoH
Apr 3, 2001, 10:04 AM
I think we should have a ninja-force game. I'm sure I can dig up some obscene weapon for Aviendha. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Anyone interested?

AxemPunanny
Apr 3, 2001, 01:08 PM
Oh I know you're not trying to diss force/ninja-force chars. I just love using my force, not just for magic, but for melee attacks. And that quote you quoted from me, SaitoH, was sposed to be silly, nothing serious.

Yea, I'd like to see a team of force chars or ninja-force chars, someday.

XPunanny (FOnewm)

magenta
Apr 3, 2001, 01:46 PM
what can i say..
read my sig..

can handle a group of delsabers on hard with relative ease with my double saber..which is second to my current weapons of choice.. my first being my devils gladius.. which can half an enemy's hp with one strike, with the next hard strike being effectively the killing one..

yet to go on very hard.. been playing online a wee too much... though i have played bullfighter to a chaos bringer in very hard ruins...

oh nevermind. thats probably very easy to do to everyone out there

Neojin
Apr 3, 2001, 03:29 PM
*Ryiko Shudders*

Ack ohh no, bad forces baddd, hehe. Ryiko used to play with lots of "go get em" attitude and she think she a powerful hunter.

Dont get mes wrong. I wuv to smack some baddies around with my special Magical Piece or yes the kewl Double Saber...but me now know dat not very possible at high levels, or soloing offline. So I train to fight wit Guns and use Rabarta alot! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif I keeps my friends shifta and deband and all that good stuffs.

I still play with you guys...but me have Reverser all ready cus dat sounds like you guys might need, hee hee.

IceBlink
Apr 3, 2001, 03:48 PM
Heh.... but with Lyric... surprisingly, the first enemy I died against was Garanz...

Well, at least she went out in style! ^_^; Next time, I'll be sure not to attempt to run over and poke it with a pole... shifta and deband can only do so much for a level 8 at the time... ^_^;;

I'll look on the bright side! I was never beaten by one of the Mothmants! ^_^

DarkArkon
Apr 3, 2001, 06:28 PM
im finally starting to find some rare wepons....
i just found an agito 1991 in normal ruinshttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

AxemPunanny
Apr 3, 2001, 06:39 PM
To borrow a quote from Ice, the other ice (not iceblink).... I like to use magic for fun. Of course there are those times that magic is necessarily, such as resta/shifta/deband/reverser... primarily for fellow comrades, especially if they are lower levels.

Wield a saber, and cast magic for fun. Nothing's wrong with a mage weapon tho. Gotta use it to its fullest.

SaitoH
Apr 3, 2001, 09:09 PM
Well that tears it. With an awesome posse of Ninja-force elite we would be able to crush all who oppose us. Dark Falz won't know what hit 'em.

Hehehehehe

Mayhaps, this weekend coming, would be a good time to strut our stuff? Any force, with an overabundance of firepower, suicidal tendencies, mega cute power or just kick ass ability, would be more than welcome. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Cute can be a weapon, can't it? Hmmmm methinks I should ponder this..........

AxemPunanny
Apr 3, 2001, 09:19 PM
I'm sure cute can be a weapon. Look at Jessica Alba, cute as hell... definitely a weapon, LOL.

You could probably have Ryiko talk to Dark Falz... "Hiya Dark... do u like my wittle gun... it go WATATATAT... would u like to puway wit it?? huh would ya?? (Dark reaches for da gun... den...) BANG!!! just kidding... awww... mista Dark iz aaaallll gone. teehee"

We Forces together definitely got a force to be reckon with. err... We can beat some beeee-hind. This weekedn sounds good, if we can all see each other.

Samuel-Vimes
Apr 3, 2001, 10:30 PM
?I still play with you guys...but me have Reverser all ready cus dat sounds like you guys might need, hee hee.?

*Struggling to keep a straight face* Heh, I don't need need no stinkin reverser.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif I plan getting knocked down/dying in advance. It?s all part of my ?play dead? tactic. I take one suicidal Fomarl, let some Dimenians give her a beat down, then when their back is turned away, viola, I pop back up (via scape dolls if dead) and let them have a taste of the Bazooka. Yeah, how do you like them apples (speaking to the dimenians here). That?s right, I only appear to be knocked down/dead to lull them into a false sense of security. Works everytime.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

?Mayhaps, this weekend coming, would be a good time to strut our stuff? Any force, with an overabundance of firepower, suicidal tendencies, mega cute power or just kick ass ability, would be more than welcome.?

Overabundance of firepower, check. Suicidal tendencies, check. Mega cute power, check. In the meantime I definitely need to find some cool Force weapon like the Psycho Wand, though it would be hard to pull the Bazooka off my kung-fu death grip. Hmm, also going to have to find better frames than a 4 slot valiant (something like a 4 slot de rol, vajullah, or nelgal) and finish building a high power and defense mag in prepraration 4 this weekend.

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of
evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed
to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
-Terry Pratchett

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Samuel-Vimes on 2001-04-03 21:34 ]</font>

IceBlink
Apr 3, 2001, 11:34 PM
How's this for a challenge? Everyone make a new Force character, and train him/her up... but he/she can't be over level 20. ^_^ And then, when we play, try and start off in ruins, and see how long we survive... ^_^;;

Lyric: *dodges a missile* Wai! Garanz missed me! ^_^ *backflips over another* ^_^ Yeah! *gets hit by one, and while stunned, two and three and four, and is now unconscious* >_<

SaitoH
Apr 5, 2001, 12:56 AM
I have found my ninja-force weapon. A photon claw! Just got it tonite and it is sweet.

SaitoH
Apr 7, 2001, 09:36 AM
Well this is a bump to see if anyone wants to play ninja-force game tonite. I would be williing to play after the shindig tonite. Anyone else interested?

Side note I work till 8pm atlantic tonite and thus will not be able to respond till then. Also I promise to be on my best behavior and refrain from looking up any FOmarls dress. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

IceBlink
Apr 7, 2001, 09:51 AM
8pm... that would be... 3am or so my side... pity, I can't make it... ^_^;;

Still, I'll open up levels with my FOmarl and challenge any under 20s to try the ruins... ^_^;;

DarkArkon
Apr 7, 2001, 09:12 PM
if PSOver.2 does have a mode where you can play against other players.... someone should make a all force team against all hunters......
what do you think the outcome would be???

Mafu
Apr 7, 2001, 10:13 PM
personally nija-forces are cooler than forces. Wouldnt you rather see a FOnewm, already witha big ass and ugly shoes, twirling a dbl saber rather than a magical piece? i am a ninja-force man, and it rocks. I get more chicks than a humar. if you really wanna go Shaolin style, use brave knuckles and impress the ladies

MAFU

Nawms
Apr 7, 2001, 10:36 PM
I think Forces should stay back with a wand and use magic. Rangers should stay back and only use guns and Hunter should use only daggers,swords,partisans, and sabers. It makes me angry to see a Ranger with a Saber and a Force with a Partisan. They are all trying to be better than what they really are. They are trying to be hunters! Go everone that is a Hunter. Don't be afraid to yell and sqeel your little head off at me. This is just what I think. I also think the perfect team would be a high level FOnewm as the leader. A RAcast to shoot all the bombs and traps. And two hunters a HUmar and one other one type to be front line fightershttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif