PDA

View Full Version : 2nd article: The list of items that should be banned for two

Jkid
Oct 20, 2003, 09:06 PM
I posted this list on the IGN boards and I got complaints from the users about which items are legit or not. Hopeully, this will be the LAST version of the list.
-----------------------------------------------------
Weapons that should be banned for two weeks

(Two weeks to dispose of them and two weeks to rebalance the economy)

Unique items:
Photon Crystals (How many people actually have 99 Photon drops anyway?)

Also any weapons that have an overall percentage of 300% will be banned because of all of them are hacked.

Weapons that should be PERMAMENTLY BANNED
-State/Maintenance
-Al Rappies
-Any GOD/<unit> that have any pluses or minuses at all.
-S-rank weapons with percents

Items that can remain banned until the quest or event to receive them is released:
-S-rank weapons with percents and elements
-Weapons received from Quests with %s.
-Weapons from Animal Parts with %s
(It makes sense because the East and West Tower Quests haven't been released in for the Xbox version so it's impossible to have percents in any weapon. Also for S-rank weapon that has an element, its also hacked because the two quests haven't been installed yet for the Xbox version.)

-Unsealed J-Sword (aka "Tsumukiri J-Sword")
-All "Dark" weapons
-The remaining music disks
-All "Tail" Mags:
Devil's Tail
Panzer's Tail
-All "Sega System" Mags:
Mark 3 MAG
Genesis MAG
Dreamcast MAG
Sega Saturn MAG
Angel MAG
Master System MAG
Hamburger Mag MAG

Most of these mags are hacked because they have DEF 5 point in them. Most mags in my own opinion have a requirement that you have to have 35 points in all stats of the mag. So that 5 point staats is a dead giveaway. (I'm surprised that MS didn't eeven bother to ban thses hacked mags?)

Any weapon from the Easter Quest (Which hasn't been uploaded into the Xbox servers yet since it's release):
-Huge Battle Fan
-Panther's Claw
-Drill Launcher
-Rocket Punch
-Amore Rose
-Marina's Bag
-Sonic Knuckle

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jkid on 2003-10-20 19:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jkid on 2003-10-21 13:41 ]</font>

primer567
Oct 20, 2003, 09:14 PM
Weapons that should be banned for two weeks
(Two weeks to dispose of them and two weeks to rebalance the economy)
People are just gonna wait that month then pull the items back out of there banks once its done.

Unique items:
Some people do and they can be acquired legit so that will never be banned.

-GOD/Equip
God/Equip isnt a weapon or an item, its a cheat code.

Devil's Tail:
(30 DEF, 145 POW, 25 DEX)
(23 DEF, 169 POW, 7 DEX, 1 MIND)
Panzer's Tail:
(15 DEF, 185 MIND)
-All ?Sega System? Mags
Genesis:
(5 DEF, 195 POW)
Dreamcast MAG:
(5 DEF, 195 POW)
(5 DEF, 195 MIND)
The server cant check the mag stats it only knows if you have it or not.

Jkid
Oct 20, 2003, 09:19 PM
But what about the rest of the items can MS ban the items?

primer567
Oct 20, 2003, 09:20 PM
Yes they can if they want to.

The best thing for M$ to do is post a warning on the message screen when you first sign on, saying they will be banning certain items and the users will have X amount of time to delete them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: primer567 on 2003-10-20 19:21 ]</font>

Jkid
Oct 20, 2003, 09:24 PM
But the normal players should know that if 90% of the popluation leaves because of the permament banned items,Microsoft won't feel the pinch but Sonic Team will.

One more question:
Is is possible when the mag drops are activated, do all mag cells in the even drop or just certain ones.

primer567
Oct 20, 2003, 09:49 PM
But the normal players should know that if 90% of the popluation leaves because of the permament banned items,Microsoft won't feel the pinch but Sonic Team will.
I dont know where you got this whole 90% thing.....do you poll everyone on PSO?

One more question:
Is is possible when the mag drops are activated, do all mag cells in the even drop or just certain ones.
I'm pretty sure certain ones come from certain drops.

Jkid
Oct 20, 2003, 09:51 PM
If you read the first article you would know.

primer567
Oct 20, 2003, 09:56 PM
So your saying you talked to everyone on PSO and you came up with 90%?

And yes I read your first article, I cut you up too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JohanCC
Oct 20, 2003, 10:33 PM
On 2003-10-20 19:14, primer567 wrote:

Unique items:
Some people do and they can be acquired legit so that will never be banned.

Photon Spheres can be obtained, but Photon Crystals have yet to be released to my knowledge.

Riu_000
Oct 20, 2003, 10:59 PM
Mods please lock this topic..it's basically flame baiting and going nowhere http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

silforty
Oct 21, 2003, 12:04 AM
3rd most retarded topic made by a legit

Zarana
Oct 21, 2003, 12:09 AM
Okay, so wait, they should ban the findable Flame Garment for a couple weeks? So I guess the lucky Greennill to find it from Ill Gill gets another prize in addition to the armor; a nice BAN!

Why ban Chu Chu Fever, Striker of Chao and the Chao Mag? I assume this is X-Box, and you have Hallo Rappies over there... They could also catch legit people with that Chao Mag ban, because there's a simple trick you can do to get a Chao with any stats you want that involves no cheating whatsoever.

Furthermore, what's the purpose of banning the Rabbit Wand? An item that is, need I remind you, found by about half of the IDs in Episode II without the aid of an Easter Egg.

At least put up an educated list please.

silforty
Oct 21, 2003, 12:23 AM
JKID needs to grow a brain b4 he posts. I almost think hes spamming because his stuff makes no sense what so ever.

primer567
Oct 21, 2003, 06:45 AM
On 2003-10-20 22:23, silforty wrote:
JKID needs to grow a brain b4 he posts. I almost think hes spamming because his stuff makes no sense what so ever.

Yup.

Coxy
Oct 21, 2003, 09:24 AM
Jesus, i mainly play legit and even i think this guy is a wa**er

Jkid
Oct 21, 2003, 03:12 PM
On 2003-10-20 22:23, silforty wrote:

I consider that an insult.

Jkid
Oct 21, 2003, 03:19 PM
On 2003-10-20 22:09, Zarana wrote:
Okay, so wait, they should ban the findable Flame Garment for a couple weeks? So I guess the lucky Greennill to find it from Ill Gill gets another prize in addition to the armor; a nice BAN!

Actully,I just discovered a way that users won't get rare items online. All that MS can do is to disable enemies dropping rare items online. If it's possible to turn on/off rare items and rare special enemies during events, they can do so in the normal online game.

ace13
Oct 21, 2003, 03:24 PM
Jkid, where did you come up with this stuff? You should really check you facts before you post. Your line that people are going to leave PSO because stuff is banned is the same line that shows up in most of your posts. It's just not going to happen dude. Oh and by the way have you gotten rid of your dupes and hacks or do you still have them in you bank? Inquiring minds want to know!

Jkid
Oct 21, 2003, 03:25 PM
Yes I already did got rid of the dupes and hacks in the bank. Besides I don't use dupes or Al Rappies anyway.

Zarana
Oct 21, 2003, 03:31 PM
On 2003-10-21 13:19, Jkid wrote:

On 2003-10-20 22:09, Zarana wrote:

Actully,I just discovered a way that users won't get rare items online. All that MS can do is to disable enemies dropping rare items online. If it's possible to turn on/off rare items and rare special enemies during events, they can do so in the normal online game.

That's not the point. The point is, explain to me why they would even bother disabling and banning a findable item. A findable item that, furthermore, isn't even that GOOD. There's no rhyme or reason for this course of action, I'm sorry.

Jkid
Oct 21, 2003, 03:43 PM
I just now recently edit this post due to suggestions and complaints. Besides I was expecting both anyway.

jt
Oct 22, 2003, 06:07 AM
well what if we have a legit item and they ban it? then we are struck... anyway, FOR ALL YOU NOOBS OUT THERE, THERE IS NO GOD/EQUIP IT IS A CHEAT CODE!!!!

jt
Oct 22, 2003, 06:10 AM
either way, they arent going to ban anything unless they have actually played the game. do you think that they really care about us? no, i meen cmon we dont even have half of the quests gc does...