PDA

View Full Version : Did you convert gameplay types?

anwserman
Oct 21, 2003, 12:51 AM
Just wondering how many people here have experimented with the whole "used duped items then turned legit" or the "was legit then used duped items" catagory. It really seems interesting, to me, to see how people play this game.

Oh, backing up your items in case of an FSOD-X or an FSOD I feel isn't using "duped" items, its just backing up what you own - assuming you don't tap into those items once your current supply of monomates runs out... or something.

I honestly used duped items at first, hated it, took my items offline, dumped them around and quit... bye bye items! Though, some people are infactuated with giving me tons of items (force items might I say) that I really don't want - or need since I'm melee - but I have yet to get rid of them... meh.

~No flaming please!~

Hoax
Oct 21, 2003, 06:04 AM
Always legit and always will be its the only way to play http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif, Really its a question of how can you feel good with your self when you do something in the game if your using dupes/hacks, for instance if you beat someone who is legit in battle mode really their is no victory as if you do use dupes/hacks you should never lose to a legit player anyway. Also when you have a person who is using dupes/hacks and you kill them they instantly accuse you of hacking/duping, (Diablo experience but I am guessing it will be the same on PSO). IMO duping/hacking is wrong and those who do it have no honour with the legit players of the community.

Hoax

Moleman
Oct 21, 2003, 06:11 AM
I'm not even sure exactly how people do it. Anyway, I'm offline only, so I can't get them, but I can't respect people who cheat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Moleman on 2003-10-21 04:12 ]</font>

AppieDPC
Oct 21, 2003, 06:51 AM
Option 5:
Used legit stuff -> Used dupes -> Used legit stuff -> Used dupes etc.

It depends on what kind of mood I am in and what kind of game I am playing (I am not going to use dupes in a game where people don't want me to).
So some of my chars have a bit of both, but I also have chars that only have legit stuff and chars that only have dupes. I like playing both ways. So I do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Logical2u
Oct 21, 2003, 07:12 AM
Option 6: Was legit, used dupes from other's pity, became legit, stayed legit, accepted duped items to aid offline gameplay, plays legit online.

Cerris
Oct 21, 2003, 07:16 AM
other 4 me:

legit>dupe>legit

rena-ko
Oct 21, 2003, 08:40 AM
hm... for ep3 - legit from the first day...

on dreamcast v2 i owned and used some few dupes. mag with 32k IQ, some 4-slot v2-armors and the infamous srank needles.
then again i want to meet that player that didnt use or own at least one dupe back then...

on dreamcast v1 i was completely legit since online i only played with the same 3 people most of the time and 95% of my pso time back then was offline.

Garm
Oct 21, 2003, 01:57 PM
always legit
although i tried to make a duper to feel how it is only every one gave away there dupes and i got a spare gae bolg instead(sp?) >_<

Sockey
Oct 21, 2003, 09:06 PM
At first when I was a newbie I thought my DF, and TJ were legit then I figured out they wernt and now i'm %100 legit so. Ive always kind of been legit.

Mman2000
Oct 22, 2003, 10:20 PM
My characters are ALL legit. Always have been and always will be.

Seriously, is the game any fun when you have every item in the game and can kill things on ult in one hit?