PDA

View Full Version : People You've Played With Online

anwserman
Oct 21, 2003, 12:12 PM
I honestly can't believe who I played with last night. I swear to god that I was playing with a mentally-handicapped person, who was talking on the mic with me about some words in a foreign language (he had a dictionary with him).

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but he definately sounded... odd, his actions were odd, and the way he was laughing at me and how he was bossy... it just didn't seem to fit the mold of a little kid, as his voice was really deep.

Since I'm a melee force, I get my booty beaten in V.Hard Temple by all the enemies, and I was surrounded for La Dimeneans, so of course I asked for help - I had a Grass Assassin, 4 Dimineans, a switch blocking any escape and two of those fire traps at me. He says, "No your going the wrong way I'm not going to help you hahahahahahaha". So I sit there, one by one, wiping my carcass off the floor inbetween swings with my Pallasch, and he didn't help at all. None what so ever. With the way he was playing, I knew if I would have died he wouldn't have revived me. Which brings me to another point.

He died because he ran ahead with his HUmar and was assaulted by some dimineans and a grass assassin, so he starts SCREAMING for help into the microphone, honestly. Screaming. He also was bragging about all of his characters having some form of Anti or another, and I sat there paralysed from a lily, waiting it to poison me and he sat there trying to cast Anti on me (level 2... he was trying to cure shock at most http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif).

I don't remember the rest of his actions, but I don't want to be mean or anything, but I honestly think that the person wasn't there. I stuck through the whole game because I felt sorry for him, probably getting harassed in other rooms. Very intelligent, he knew how PSO worked mostly, but he didn't... I don't know. Something was missing.

Or maybe he was really essentric. I don't know, but that definately refreshed me to the fact that X-Box Live and PSO can be used by anyone, not just the stereotypical gamer.

Any other interesting people you guys have meant online, either GC or 'Box?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2003-10-21 12:05 ]</font>

steppenwolf
Oct 21, 2003, 01:51 PM
Good question, can you change the title of the thread? It would get a better response.
I have met, of course, many types of people online. But it's more interesting when my daughters interact with guys and other girls online.
I'm not much of a typist, rathter read other people's experiences.