PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a Section ID for me

steppenwolf
Oct 21, 2003, 01:56 PM
I plan on starting 2 new chars. A racasual and a ramarl. I plan on not accepting anything from anyone to develope these chars or even giving items from my other chars. What class, do you think, would be best to develope them solo?

Ketchup345
Oct 21, 2003, 01:59 PM
It is kind of hard to not accept anything from another charcter/Section ID. For the RAmarl though I would go with Greenill, as it is the only main RAnger ID that finds both the Frozen Shooter and the Spread Needle.

RAcaseal I would go with the same, if you don't plan on giving/taking anything from anyone else.

This should also be in the M/Q/I/Sect ID forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-21 12:01 ]</font>

steppenwolf
Oct 21, 2003, 02:14 PM
Thanks; I'm raising them solo because it's getting a bit old to give and take items with others.

Hrith
Oct 21, 2003, 02:38 PM
For the RAmarl I'd say VIRIDIA, event though REDRIA or WHITILL might fit, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kefka on 2003-10-21 12:39 ]</font>

Balbarei
Oct 21, 2003, 02:42 PM
Greenill or Purplenum will go good!

*note: Redria for getting sheilds&armors to!

Ketchup345
Oct 21, 2003, 02:58 PM
I have a Redria RAmarl, and it isn't really a good standalone ID for RAngers. It finds very few guns (no rare rifles besides either the Ano or Anti-Android, only the first two 9* shots are easy to get, only the Varista is an easy 9* handgun to get, no rare mechs) and you don't really get many rare defensive items until much later in the game. I haven't found anything defesnsive besides Secret Gear and Delsaber's Left Arm at level 108 just starting the Ultimate Ruins.

I wouldn't recomend playing when not giving/taking anything from other characters. It isn't a bad idea in my opinion to at least give the RAmarl Ryuker as soon as you can. I would maybe trade items between characters (one gives another something useful for something else useful). Playing one character without getting anything from anyone is quite tough, and you may want to get some items, from another character eventually (it will make it much, much easier).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-21 12:59 ]</font>

Zarana
Oct 21, 2003, 03:37 PM
Make one of them a Redria for God/Battle and whatever other miscellaneous junk you want from that ID. Make the other Purplenum, because it finds everything a Ranger could ever want. Simple as that.

steppenwolf
Oct 21, 2003, 05:08 PM
I want to do them solo because I've already have six other players, some I've simply handed doen items and some recieved items from others. It's kinda boring to just keep levelingafter you've finished ult; haven't finished ult. seabeds but it's ging to take a long time to level. Anycase it's an experimental challenge.
You're Right, I'd need a frozen shooter (at least for the ramarl) by the time I get to vhard mines.
Thanks for the input.

Quo
Oct 21, 2003, 08:40 PM
On 2003-10-21 13:37, Zarana wrote:
Make one of them a Redria for God/Battle and whatever other miscellaneous junk you want from that ID. Make the other Purplenum, because it finds everything a Ranger could ever want. Simple as that.

Yes Purplenum finds many guns (hard on Hunters).

xHIGHONLIFEx
Oct 21, 2003, 08:45 PM
Purplenum and Greenhill... both good...