PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: How do I access the Halloween quest

G4_Hedgehog
Oct 21, 2003, 03:57 PM
I tried making games in Apatite and Celestie, no password, and the quest still wouldn't show up.

Sashi
Oct 21, 2003, 04:03 PM
Typically, you go to the hunters guild, and talk to the lady there, and load it up, just like all other quests. If it isn't showing up in the list at all, I dunno.

OriginalLacan
Oct 21, 2003, 04:32 PM
I'm having the same issues. No pioneer halloween for me either. (psox-US)

TakoToIka
Oct 21, 2003, 04:35 PM
I've heard all sorts of rumors from it's been canceled, to it had a glitch and it should be up at 8 PM after they fix it. PSO-World, tell us what's going on!!

OriginalLacan
Oct 21, 2003, 04:39 PM
yes, its seems the only news around here is rumors.

LollipopLolita
Oct 21, 2003, 06:58 PM
hmm it was online earlier and now it's not. how odd...

Proto_Coyote
Oct 22, 2003, 05:13 AM
I seriously wish Sega would stop pulling this crap. At least this time they've been caught red-handed. Gotta love that message of the day when you logon stating it should already be up.

Here's to another SEGA screw over! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Proto_Coyote on 2003-10-22 03:14 ]</font>

Sailor_V_64
Oct 22, 2003, 05:18 AM
Sega Screw ups rock!

OriginalLacan
Oct 22, 2003, 03:50 PM
sigh. urge to cancel hunters license rising...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OriginalLacan on 2003-10-22 13:53 ]</font>

A2K
Oct 22, 2003, 04:04 PM
Lol, you guys act as if it's the end of the world.

OriginalLacan
Oct 22, 2003, 04:09 PM
no its just another link in a chain of annoyances.

hey, A2k, you wouldn't happen to have a character named Freya would you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OriginalLacan on 2003-10-22 14:15 ]</font>

G4_Hedgehog
Oct 22, 2003, 04:30 PM
Damnit, why does this always happen with PSOX? We always pull the short straw.

SpriteGreenill
Oct 23, 2003, 04:25 AM
I would try this my self but I can not seem to find a placed to send it. Here is an idea. If anyone knows how to get in touch with whatever Sega Team that is supposed to handle the updates for the XBOX PSO, how about you send them a polite and nice (let me repeat that. POLITE AND NICE) email stating what has been going on with the lack of the Halloween quest. They could think that its up on the servers for all they know unless they are sent an email or something. Just an idea. If anyone follows up on this please post any reply you get. Or lack of reply http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mushboom.gif

Proto_Coyote
Oct 23, 2003, 04:47 AM
You know, I've been thinking about sending them an email myself. The only problem is, I'm not sure who to send it to. If you've ever contacted Sega/Microsoft, you'll know what I mean.

Basically what happens, is they play the blame game. Email Sega and they tell you to contact Microsoft. Email Microsoft, and they tell you to contact Sega...

So because of that, I've been a bit reluctant on contacting anyone.

Proto_Coyote
Oct 23, 2003, 06:23 AM
Well I just e-mailed Sega, but I'm sure they'll just reply with one of those corporate responses they love to hand out.

Oh well, at least I can say I tried. I just hope we are still getting this quest because I know for a fact I won't be playing EP 1&2 a year from now to catch it next Halloween http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

SpriteGreenill
Oct 23, 2003, 11:34 AM
Ok has anyone else done this? Proto if you could post the contacts for ST or even M$ that would be a help. If either side gets flooded with POLITE AND NICE emails concerning the absence of the Halloween quest then one would probably contact the other and get the ball rolling. Or at least maybe some answers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mushboom.gif

Ceres

capin_bucky_ohair
Oct 23, 2003, 01:35 PM
On 2003-10-23 04:23, Proto_Coyote wrote:
Well I just e-mailed Sega, but I'm sure they'll just reply with one of those corporate responses they love to hand out.

corporate responce? lol try manual or machine they talk as if they were an automated machine just has a name at the end

A2K
Oct 23, 2003, 06:03 PM
Er... actually, yes, I do. A RAcaseal. She's my pride and joy! Sort of. lol

Proto_Coyote
Oct 23, 2003, 08:20 PM
WOW, Sega actually responded with something useful this time. Here's what they wrote:

"Dear Mr. Belick,

Thank you for e-mailing Sega Technical Support.

I forwarded your e-mail to Sonic Team for resolution.

Sincerely,

-Sandi
Sega of America Technical Support"

G4_Hedgehog
Oct 23, 2003, 08:25 PM
On 2003-10-23 18:20, Proto_Coyote wrote:
WOW, Sega actually responded with something useful this time. Here's what they wrote:

"Dear Mr. Belick,

Thank you for e-mailing Sega Technical Support.

I forwarded your e-mail to Sonic Team for resolution.

Sincerely,

-Sandi
Sega of America Technical Support"

Yeah, they said the same thing when I told them about people selling hacks on eBay, and lemme see if they did something about that...*checks eBay*...and indeed it seems they did. No more "character servicing" for 10 bucks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SpriteGreenill
Oct 23, 2003, 09:10 PM
Ok I went to Sonic Teams website and emailed any email adress that looked relevent. Lets hope I get a more sufficient reply than that its been forwarded. Man I hope they read english... it didnt specify a JP or EN adress.

Nei3rd
Oct 24, 2003, 12:39 AM
I think it's just a few bugs. When It comes back up I think they're extending it. That is what they would do if they were SMART and USED COMMON SENSE. But I dunno, they could just stick with the November 4th ending date and piss everyone off!

Proto_Coyote
Oct 24, 2003, 03:01 AM
On 2003-10-23 22:39, Nei3rd wrote:
I think it's just a few bugs. When It comes back up I think they're extending it. That is what they would do if they were SMART and USED COMMON SENSE. But I dunno, they could just stick with the November 4th ending date and piss everyone off!

Which is more than likely what will happen. I personally don't believe we're even going to get the quest now though. It it were simply a few minor bugs, then it would be up by now.

Actually, I don't believe it's a bug at all because the EU servers has the quest. Seems like something much more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Proto_Coyote on 2003-10-24 01:02 ]</font>

TakoToIka
Oct 24, 2003, 01:53 PM
I finally got someone to listen to me about the problem. Unfortunetly, it wasn't sega; it was XBOX. They said they had to "escalate the complaint"(?). and would get back to me within 48 hours with an answer. I assume this means they're actually going to try and contact sega. But who knows if it will actually do any good

G4_Hedgehog
Oct 24, 2003, 03:25 PM
That means they sent it to an even BIGGER tech head.

Nei3rd
Oct 25, 2003, 11:30 PM
Yep, I believe by the time we do get it up, it'll prolly be around 30th or 31st. Thank god I got Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, I need a break from PSO.

SpriteGreenill
Oct 26, 2003, 01:04 AM
Im begining to think its just not gonna happen this year. Ive found a few pumpkins, but I was looking forward to the quest. You know what would be extremely cool and unlikely? On halloween, as a way of saying sorry, all rappys are hallo ^-^ it would be cool. Though extremly unrealistic. Oh, and I never recieved a reply from ST. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mushboom.gif