PDA

View Full Version : REASON I HAVE GOOD ITEMS AND I HAVE NOT DUPED ON NEW CHAR

martian_man
Oct 22, 2003, 06:47 AM
many people have sed"can u dupe me a mag!"or "gimme a j-sword"wen i am not a duper nor are ne of the items i got duped,what happened was sum1 on msn was saying"oooo i can get u hacked bwahahahahaha"tho it sounded stupid i wasnt willing to take ne chances so i got my brother to trade all my rare items to my new n00b on other memory card through going on game internet and giving him my items so i cud keep them without losing them (sorry if sum writing isnt clear lol)i dint realy like my RAmar ne way so i made my new char a HUmar,i went on my ramar next day and i was NOL so i was lucky.thank you if you understand

primer567
Oct 22, 2003, 07:08 AM
Mannn either you flunked grammar or your 12.

Rudoku
Oct 22, 2003, 07:56 AM
du u th1nk?

Dragon_Knight
Oct 22, 2003, 08:12 AM
Uhh I saw Nol in that mess of text you typed. If this was a recent event your lying. You can't be Noled in the current version. Anyway you'll get people who will ask without trying to find out first wither your a ligit or not. One thing you can do to reduce that is to put some on your guild card saying your ligit. Otherwise you'll just have to tell them your not a duper and to ask someone else.

Uhh also I don't mean to be picky about spelling or grammer since I suck at both, but I really have a hard time understanding this "chatroom language." If you can, reserve that for the chat rooms and type in English when on message boards or what not. I had to re-read that a couple of times and I still didn't get anything after your first sentance or so.

Loser
Oct 22, 2003, 10:14 AM
On 2003-10-22 05:08, primer567 wrote:
Mannn either you flunked grammar or your 12.

I was just going to post something like that haha...

Mystil
Oct 22, 2003, 11:58 AM
I HAD 187 DUPES ON MY SECOND MEMORY CARD THAT I GAVE AWAY TO AN EX FRIEND. SIGNIFYING THAT MY TRANSITION TO LEGIT STATUS WAS REAL. NOW I WISH I NEVER DONE THAT BUT OH WELL. EITHER WAY, I HAVE GOOD WEAPONS MY CHARACTERS AND NO DUPES ON THE MY NEW CHARACTER TOO!!!!!1111!111

AngelAlys
Oct 30, 2003, 08:07 AM
On 2003-10-22 04:47, martian_man wrote:
many people have sed"can u dupe me a mag!"or "gimme a j-sword"wen i am not a duper nor are ne of the items i got duped,

Erm... spot the obvious lie here guys... martian_man the TJ sword is a hack, you cant find it legitly... oh well 0.0000000001 out of 10 for trying

Superguppie
Oct 30, 2003, 09:25 AM
On 2003-10-30 05:07, AngelAlys wrote:

many people have sed"can u dupe me a mag!"or "gimme a j-sword"wen i am not a duper nor are ne of the items i got duped,

Erm... spot the obvious lie here guys... martian_man the TJ sword is a hack, you cant find it legitly... oh well 0.0000000001 out of 10 for trying

I don't spot the lie. He never said he was asked after showing he had it. I regularly get asked for things I don't even have...

BogusKun
Oct 30, 2003, 12:11 PM
many people have sed"can u dupe me a mag!"or "gimme a j-sword"wen i am not a duper nor are ne of the items i got duped,what happened was sum1 on msn was saying"oooo i can get u hacked bwahahahahaha"tho it sounded stupid i wasnt willing to take ne chances so i got my brother to trade all my rare items to my new n00b on other memory card through going on game internet and giving him my items so i cud keep them without losing them (sorry if sum writing isnt clear lol)i dint realy like my RAmar ne way so i made my new char a HUmar,i went on my ramar next day and i was NOL so i was lucky.thank you if you understand

So how old are you my good man?

Olga-Rappy
Nov 1, 2003, 08:40 PM
im bilee n im fore. im doin dumthin wit dups butt im legit k???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-11-01 17:41 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Nov 2, 2003, 08:43 AM
I r dint no dat teh J swrod was a hak?!?! Me find it frum a black rap-e in hard mod. n00b Lol.

But seriously, I didn't know that the TJ was hacked, I just thought a very select few people knew about the TJ "secret" and then duped it to hell and back.

PABLOparavida
Nov 2, 2003, 10:08 AM
On 2003-11-02 05:43, polishedweasel wrote:
I r dint no dat teh J swrod was a hak?!?! Me find it frum a black rap-e in hard mod. n00b Lol.

nice. The sad thing about it was I actually understood that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

BonusKun
Nov 2, 2003, 12:48 PM
On 2003-11-02 05:43, polishedweasel wrote:

But seriously, I didn't know that the TJ was hacked, I just thought a very select few people knew about the TJ "secret" and then duped it to hell and back.

Actually the original Tsumikiri J Sword was 1st in the hands of Model 383 who of all things actually stole it from a Japanese Sega tester who was stupid enough to let him hold it.

Suffice to say Model was like 'Hmmm friendship or l33t sword'

*Dissconnects*

Suffice to say what made it more funny after the Sega Tester got it back from Model not know that Model knew how to dupe, he traded the Duped Sword back to that same stupid tester for the Olga Flow DNA.

God what's sad is I can trace most of the origins of the rares that got duped out in PSO. GuldMilla, Sealed J Sword, ect ect.

I think i've played this game for waaay too long.

muff
Nov 2, 2003, 01:36 PM
Model the little sly, lol. I hope he realises I could of had his untekked Double cannon that way http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. Hey bonus that was quite interesting. Make a thread with all the origins.

monkeyfist
Nov 2, 2003, 01:43 PM
yes, yes, and yes!! i want to know where pso got corrupted.

BonusKun
Nov 2, 2003, 04:03 PM
On 2003-11-02 10:43, monkeyfist wrote:
yes, yes, and yes!! i want to know where pso got corrupted.

Maybe at a later date but I can tell you it's all based around one guy who's responsible for a mess of rares getting out by the name of Thao.

He was the 'Rare Holder' for justisSERVD, Model 383, me & L O R D back when everyone knew justisSERVD had literally almost every single rare 1st.

His testament to keep a rare 'rare' Was Handgun Guld of all things. justis had that thing to himself for almost 2 months.

Hell I recall justis getting a PSO asciii keyboard simply by trading someone Yasha and Guldmilla. The Keyboard was shipped to him overnight by this guy who wanted these rares that bad.

Model finally sold Guldmilla *yes real cash* to a guy named D.I.M.E. *I suspect cash and a Keyboard also in Model's case* who then in turned duped it to his freinds and then turned around and sold them for 5 bucks a pop on ebay.

Sealed J Sword was probably the most fucked up of all rares that got out due to pure ignorance. >_<

Edit:It should be noted that Flame Garment got out about that time as well and I suspected that DarkKnuckles *I was made to understand InFaMoUs*J* & EsKo as well are responsible* was the one who massed that item even tho I still say it has to be the worst armor in the game as far as rare armors go.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-11-02 13:12 ]</font>

-Tirith
Nov 2, 2003, 04:19 PM
Apparently, this is where all the spammers hang out. -.-

+1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tirith on 2003-11-02 13:20 ]</font>