PDA

View Full Version : All people with YELLOWBOZE id...

Castelak
Apr 2, 2001, 06:44 PM
What have you found, when it comes to rares, im having trouble finding the simplist of rares (photon claw, sbeats). Another question, any YBOZE ppl find a mag cell? The section ID guild says we can find cell 502... corfirmation please? Thanks

rekonstruct
Apr 2, 2001, 07:08 PM
Well I gave up on my YB about 200 hours ago, and he is close to 200 hours himself. Never seen a Mag Cell, found around 4 Photon Claws with him, and around 5 Double Sabers.

Deathkiller
Apr 2, 2001, 07:28 PM
I WANNA HEAVENS PUNNISHER!

XvBASARAvX
Apr 2, 2001, 08:38 PM
I found mag cell 502 once with my Yellowboze XvBASARAvX. I was at level 40, and first time in V-Hard mode online. I recieved the cell in Forest 2, from a Hildebear. It was the best rare I ever recieved because it made my mag into a Soniti, which makes ya invincible when you are at low HP or when you're about to fight a boss. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

LunarShadowX
Apr 2, 2001, 10:10 PM
I am a Yellowboze, and I haven't found anything good. Although I do tend to get quite a few "Hell" items.

Glider
Apr 2, 2001, 10:26 PM
Yellowboze finds a lot of meseta.

Also, you probably didn't find the photon claws and double sabers from your ID. The ID depends on who makes the game (or the current leader, Im not sure). So you could be yellowboze and finding items that normally appear with a Oran ID.

Castelak
Apr 2, 2001, 10:34 PM
the reason you are finding hell weapons is cause... yellowboze is hell! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

xeku
Apr 2, 2001, 10:54 PM
I have two Yellowboze characters:

A 34th level FOnewmarl, and a 33rd level RAmar.
Funny thing is, I don't run across a lot of meseta with either character, but did manage to find a S-Beats arm in Hard mode online (I did start the game), with the Force.
The Ranger has found nothing of value, even ordinary weapons with basic attributes are hard to come by.
I have found quite a few materials though, even on normal mode.
I really don't expect to find much till I hit the 50s anyhow - this seemed to be the rule for most of the characters I have tried out, even Skyly's and Greennills.

Xeku

rekonstruct
Apr 2, 2001, 11:19 PM
Ahem, I did find them with Yellowboze, didnt know anyone can make a game for me offline.

VulpesMundi
Apr 3, 2001, 03:52 AM
Speaking from my own personal experience, Yellowboze is a pretty bad ID if you're hoping to find interesting items. My original character was a Yellowboze (R.I.P.), and the best thing she found was five Double Sabers (all offline in Mine 1 on VH dropped by Gillchics), a Photon Claw (online in Cave 2 dropped by a shark - not sure which kind), and a Sting Tip (Ruins ?, though I'm not sure if this was on or offline - so it's possible I was on a team with a different ID). After playing her for 250 hours I was rich beyond my wildest dreams, had all the stats except luck maxed out (considering a MAG with 20/70/40/70), and found level 15 disks for almost everything except Grants and Megid. It's not a bad ID in a general sense, but your odds of finding anything really interesting are quite low.

I recently restarted this character as a Viridia ID (added a space at the end of her name) and I've got to tell you that Viridia is ten times better (again, this is from personal experience). I'm finding God/? attachments like crazy, high level disks including Grants and Megid (the highest I found with Yellowboze was level 5 on both - I just found a Grants 10 and a Megid 14 the other night), Luck and other materials up the yin yang, and so on. So far it's the best ID out of the five I've used. Time will tell if I find anything really, REALLY good. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

ReikenFeralsbane
Apr 3, 2001, 04:09 AM
This game is the devil.
Ok i have 2 friends, they are brothers, and have yellowbose for at least one of their characters.
Jason, has a lv 100 HUcast with over 600 hours. He finds jack shi. never has found anything on his own games, and he plays the game like sin.
Darrel, has a lv 60 somethin HUmar, and (this is BS)
in the forest the past wqeek, hes found about 15 Kaladolgs, 10 brave knuckles, an AGITO, material, and hella HUNTERS FIELDS in the forest alone. he's been playing constantly with only 70 or so hours.
I realy dont think hours have anything to do with finding rares......

f0rge
Apr 3, 2001, 04:18 AM
i'm a yellowboze with about 100 hours and i've found nothing good. but that's not really a good indication since i play mostly online and rarely ever start the game.

offline i've found delsaber's left arm and a photon claw, but that's about it, o, and i'm a rich bastard.

if you wanna be a force, make sure you use a yellowboze id, you will have no trouble affording fluids http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Spike
Apr 4, 2001, 04:54 AM
You found a Delsaber's left arm?? What difficulty and on what floor of Ruins? Been looking for that.

Castelak
Apr 4, 2001, 01:59 PM
UPDATE w00t I just found a spread needle! From a so dimean ruins 2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif yay ok im not gonna complain anymore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Ice_
Apr 4, 2001, 02:27 PM
i had a yellow boz on 2 different characters who both had the same name AraCnA with the first one a ranger ( lvl 5http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif i found hardly nething and i really didnt need to either( i ahd a friend that gave items but i stoped takeing items ) but with my second one ( lvl 81) i found 3 photon claws ( 2 of hich were on caves 3 minutes apart) 2 double sabers( mines and they both had shit for %) 3 brave knuckles( forest i know these arnet that rare) an agito( 2001) delsabres right arm ,

and all the other common ones

GLHeX
Apr 4, 2001, 02:43 PM
I have a Yellowboze lvl 100 humar, i havent found a fucking thing! the rarest thing ive found is a custom barrier ver.00 in the caves,on hard. i cant even remember if i started the game or not, any way i hate yellowboze, get a Pinkal and thank me later. =]

QVirus89
Apr 7, 2001, 08:04 PM
To my knowledge, everyone can find a MAG cell. nozedive13's MAG guide explained how both Type A and B Section IDs can find MAG Cell 502 & 213, just get different results. And yeah, Yellowboze mainly seems to find meseta. Everything else, no extra chance. Which means little things interesting. But if you want good stuff, do what I'm doing right now - play Unsealed Door over and over again (dang, I keep finding all these good items, at least for me right now and 2 Star Atomizers every time). Or just join online games hosted by other Section IDs. Just a tip, but waste your money on a PSO Perfect Guide. I find mine pretty useful. Though not a lot on Special Weapons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif Some other MAGs are supposed to cast Invincibilty on you all the time as well (Boss Fight, 1/10 health, and Filled PB Bar) Uh...such as... *checks guide* Asparas for Hunters/Rangers and Bana for Hunters/Forces. Dang. I reallly want a Bana.

QVirus89
Apr 7, 2001, 08:09 PM
Oh, and I would say the best Force Section ID is Pinkal. It would look stupid on my FOnewm, but at least I would get plenty of high-level technique disks. I accidently started on a Bluefull ID (stupid inaccurate early posts) and I find amazing amounts of Partisans. And Rifles/Rods. But I've played the game for 40+ hours (I know, I know, not a whole lot) and I've found 1 Wand. It was ormal with no attributes. Argh. Oh well, at least I don't need them. (takes out Thunder Buster +2 and runs around slashing/zapping in Mines)

DarkArkon
Apr 7, 2001, 08:56 PM
the section ids only let you find things earlier.
the reg amout of measta you find is
(norm)forest. 11-17
cave. 40-50
mine. 100-111
ruins. 130-150

with a yellowboze, you find it a level earlier
so you still have a eual chanch to find other stuff......