PDA

View Full Version : Dark vs TJ. The Fight!

Sonic098
Oct 22, 2003, 07:01 PM
Which Sword is better for Ult? Dark Flow or TJ Sword?

Nightmarexlc
Oct 22, 2003, 07:15 PM
Are u serious!?

Well let's look at it like this.

Dark Flow-Can't combo, you can only do the special when your HP is so low that El Rappy can take you out.
And what do ya get for your trobule?? Several waves of light that hits only ONE enemy per wave... And its not that big of a hit... VH mode Diamenian lived through a hit -_-

TJS- Can combo, you can do special with about 20 PB, has very nice attack power, and with 100 PB can unleash a powerful aura attack. BUT its mass duped and its cool value has gone down some, but still its a great weapon.

I just personally like the Dark Flow better, for VH and lower.

PS. I may be wrong about somethings, but i'm sure you can make a good call. This is just me opinion http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nightmarexlc on 2003-10-22 17:17 ]</font>

Jkid
Oct 22, 2003, 07:39 PM
*Sigh* too bad the TJ-Sword is hacked and the Dark Flow weapons has been extremely duped. Only clue we have is that a Japanese Oran player found it.

PABLOparavida
Oct 22, 2003, 08:21 PM
this isn't even fair. Give the Dark Flow a chance and have it against some not as good. Like a saber.

Soja-Soulcrusher
Oct 23, 2003, 02:49 PM
Face it.

Dark Flow sucks. It's a novelty weapon that can't combo, its special isn't worth half the price of admission, and it looks dumb. Add to the fact that it isn't legit (BIAS!) and you have a weapon not worth pissing for.

Pardon my Botswanan.

The Tsumikiri J-Sword is as legit as a three dollar bill, but it's a good weapon when looked at from a politically correct view. It combos, its aura wave attack is very powerful (especially at 100 PB), and it just looks damn cool (another bias. I'm a katana freak...). It has taken me MAD mental conditioning to resist the allure of this weapon.

The Japanese dude that caused all this discord in the game can cram it for all I care. He hath brought dishonor upon the house of ORAN...

Caecilius
Oct 23, 2003, 03:41 PM
Hey, at least the Darkflow isn't ALL bad... give the thing some credit at least... Personally I love it.

I hate TJS as it's more common than Monomates these days. I love the dome attack though, it just has that pizzazz that makes yougo back for more.

My solution? Make a HUcast and use... a Berdysh! Same attack, lower price!

Soukosa
Oct 23, 2003, 03:52 PM
On 2003-10-22 17:15, Nightmarexlc wrote:
you can only do the special when your HP is so low that El Rappy can take you out.

In higher levels, I don't think that will be much of an issue. When you're DFP gets up around 1000, an Ult Forest El Rappy in single player can't hurt you.

And what do ya get for your trobule?? Several waves of light that hits only ONE enemy per wave...
And its not that big of a hit... VH mode Diamenian lived through a hit -_-

From my experience of using one, the wave can hit multiple enemies and I've managed to do over 1000 damage to a V. Hard Booma online with it too (critical hit with Zalure, btw).