PDA

View Full Version : Lobby Jukebox on Episode 3

-STE-
Oct 23, 2003, 04:56 AM
http://www.phantasystaronline.it/images2/06jukebox.jpg

Da_Jue
Oct 23, 2003, 05:57 AM
Happy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Link00seven
Oct 23, 2003, 09:12 AM
Sweeeeet...
So you can change the music to whatever you want?

Link00seven
Oct 23, 2003, 09:13 AM
Sweeeeet...
So you can change the music to whatever you want?

Balbarei
Oct 23, 2003, 10:07 AM
sweet sugar, i also posted this on the swedish pso site STE, and gave you credits for it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Balbarei on 2003-10-23 08:07 ]</font>

-STE-
Oct 23, 2003, 11:27 AM
hehe yes you can change music but i dont know how many song you can choose

Zaneatron
Oct 23, 2003, 11:32 AM
im assuming the next track wont come on until the current one has finished playing, otherwise it would be unfair on people.
also im worried about this being abused. if theres an annoying song on the jukebox, some idiots may keep playing it again and again. so hopefully there wont be any http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i noticed the text on the front says insert coin, so mabye you have to earn coins somehow to therefore earn the right to play songs? this would be the way to stop jackasses, possibly, unless they have lots of coins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-10-23 09:35 ]</font>

A2K
Oct 23, 2003, 12:19 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^ It might be client-side, meaning that only you hear the song you pick?

In any case I rue the day someone puts on PSO-Town's Greatest Hits. *shudder*

-STE-
Oct 23, 2003, 01:22 PM
Yes because if all can change music you are not free to hear the song you want.

I read something on jp site they wrote like "you can send song" i dont know what they mean maybe is like you can send song at some person in lobby and they can accept or not it ^ ^

Zaneatron
Oct 23, 2003, 01:31 PM
i dunno if quests will be posible in ep3, but mabye as a seperate reward, you get a new song on the jukebox for a sucessful completion of it. i would be nice to earn something outside of the actual game

Black000Moon
Oct 23, 2003, 01:56 PM
On 2003-10-23 09:32, Zaneatron wrote:
im assuming the next track wont come on until the current one has finished playing, otherwise it would be unfair on people.
also im worried about this being abused. if theres an annoying song on the jukebox, some idiots may keep playing it again and again. so hopefully there wont be any http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i noticed the text on the front says insert coin, so mabye you have to earn coins somehow to therefore earn the right to play songs? this would be the way to stop jackasses, possibly, unless they have lots of coins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-10-23 09:35 ]</font>
Im sure it would stop jerks but i bet nothing could stop hackers and dupers.

Zaneatron
Oct 23, 2003, 02:19 PM
ffs, i seriously doubt duping will occour on this game. there is no ability to drop items or store them elsewhere. all cards are kept on your character. and even if you could dupe it still doesnt guarentee a win due to the dice in place, and you can only have 3 of one card in your deck at a time. so you couldnt have an entire deck of bkb's.
when will people understand this. if you want find out how to dupe and then look at ep3 and see how it cant be done. there may be a way, nut i seriously doubt one will be found

Moo2u
Oct 23, 2003, 02:20 PM
On 2003-10-23 11:56, Black000Moon wrote:

On 2003-10-23 09:32, Zaneatron wrote:

I guessing it just coasts some mesta to use it, like the dressing room.

LemonAndLime
Oct 23, 2003, 02:20 PM
I'm not certain about that. I saw someone jump 30 levels the other day with a hack in ep1&2.
I reckon if you can do that, you can just about do anything.

Edit: My comment was addressed to Zaneatron..but another post got wedged in between http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LemonAndLime on 2003-10-23 12:21 ]</font>

Moleman
Oct 23, 2003, 02:49 PM

I heard that this game won't use any money though. It's possible that that could have changed or been false in the first place, but that's what I've heard

Zaneatron
Oct 23, 2003, 03:27 PM
On 2003-10-23 12:20, LemonAndLime wrote:
I'm not certain about that. I saw someone jump 30 levels the other day with a hack in ep1&2.

Edit: My comment was addressed to Zaneatron..but another post got wedged in between http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LemonAndLime on 2003-10-23 12:21 ]</font>

ahhhhhhhhhh, this is an ep3 forum, why would i be talking about ep1/2. i know that duping exists on ep1/2 i can do it. i know hacks exiast on ep1/2 i cant do hacks.
but im pretty confident that duping will not be possible on ep3. people will go 'oh we dont know that for sure' and 'shutup zane' but see if i care. i dont think it will be possible due to the fact cards cant be a) dropped, or b) deposited, in the first place thus removing the threat of duping. the only other way is using usb mem cards which is long winded and awkward.

Rodenio
Oct 23, 2003, 03:39 PM
I wonder if you could change the music you hear during battles or walking around on ragol?

Zaneatron
Oct 23, 2003, 03:57 PM
you cant walk around on ragol

Android8968
Oct 23, 2003, 10:47 PM
I emailed sega about this they said that it will be client side only. Thats good because I would hate to hear Disk Volume 6 over, and over, and over.

Zaneatron
Oct 24, 2003, 01:43 AM
what? sega actually replied? giving you some useful information?

Da_Jue
Oct 24, 2003, 03:29 AM
On 2003-10-23 20:47, Android8968 wrote:
I emailed sega about this they said that it will be client side only. Thats good because I would hate to hear Disk Volume 6 over, and over, and over.

That's very good that they've replied your mail : D

Oh that's good lol, finnaly I can hear other music respect the usual Lobby music that I've heard for long time ^ ^

Zaneatron
Oct 24, 2003, 05:53 AM
I like the idea, its makes it a more interactive experiance between you and the game. So you can hear what you want, without upsetting others. it also prevents jackasses as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sailor_V_64
Oct 24, 2003, 11:55 PM
this SCREAMS Xbox Version.

I mean it kinda like Kills your ear when it screams it too.

And if it's client side only that will suck. it saids insert oinso if you paid for it and only you could hear it that would truly suck.

now on the xbox version they could even download the song to a temp directory.

dude this is soo SCREAMING xbox version

Zaneatron
Oct 25, 2003, 02:14 AM
no, it isnt really screaming it. the client side is a better way as well cos you can listen to what you want to listen to, rather than listen to some jackass playing an annoying track over and over again.

I dont see how this makes it any better for the xbox? i mean we do have speakers? thats what sound comes out of, so we can hear it. why would you need it saved in a local directory? what are you going to do with i?

Kent
Oct 25, 2003, 02:42 AM
Just wait, when the game's released, we'll see people smacking that jukebox...

Zaneatron
Oct 25, 2003, 12:08 PM
hopefully theyll add in an animation for it, and one where you spin around and comb your hair http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kent
Oct 25, 2003, 02:59 PM
That would be the best thing to happen to PSO since Card-type weapons.

Zaneatron
Oct 26, 2003, 07:56 AM
another cool animation would be The WORM. just think about it, classicting

Suppa_Buddha
Oct 26, 2003, 08:33 PM
That jukebox better have The Burning Rangers.

BogusKun
Oct 27, 2003, 11:19 AM
Supposely in the complete version you will have to find coins in the game to where you can play the music you like best. Most coins are common but some are rare. Think more of the music Disk track items on pso ep1 and 2. There are 6 total, but it is slated for more coins. You hear your own music juyst about. The NiGHTs track will be there I know that.

Buuyon
Oct 29, 2003, 08:07 AM
On 2003-10-23 12:20, LemonAndLime wrote:

sorry to be off topic...buts its called reco boxing...its not a hack...

BogusKun
Oct 29, 2003, 02:04 PM
On 2003-10-23 20:47, Android8968 wrote:

I'm pretty sure he meant SONIC TEAM JAPAN... because SEGA isn't truely in charge of PSO... only the licensing of the product.

Then... he should have good Japanese communication skills, and a good PC on his side.

Besides SEGA of America really know nothing about PSO except what the game produces in the final production OR anything containing material made DIRECTLY from SEGA i.e. Sonic characters and songs... but not the idea of the JUKEBOX... which was made long ago in the Retro-America era (1920s I believe)

voidmech741
Nov 2, 2003, 04:21 PM
This looks cool, as long as they have burning rangers and etc

Calibur
Nov 4, 2003, 05:52 PM
Great that juke box looks really cool... i hope it haves in the night lol...

FeVer
Nov 9, 2003, 10:14 PM
Everyones all makeing funny comments... well about the screaming of xbox... umm... xbox doesn't need a jukebox... you go into a lobby, and peoples are playing music over their mics... so umm... you get all the music you want, and don't want right there.

pacman2
Nov 30, 2003, 07:54 PM
On 2003-11-09 19:14, FeVer wrote:
Everyones all makeing funny comments... well about the screaming of xbox... umm... xbox doesn't need a jukebox... you go into a lobby, and peoples are playing music over their mics... so umm... you get all the music you want, and don't want right there.

what! i thought that episode 1 nad 2 would share the same lobby as episode 3. are they adding more servers?

Link00seven
Nov 30, 2003, 08:06 PM
EpIII and EpI&II does share the same lobbys and servers. But, EpIII has a few extra lobbies all to themselves.

Silver1
Nov 30, 2003, 08:37 PM
i can't wait till ep 3 comes out...1&2 have too much duping for me

Link00seven
Nov 30, 2003, 09:20 PM
you getting JP or US/EU version?

Samuel89
Dec 23, 2003, 07:30 PM
ok ok i'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post but i dunno where to look/go/ask soo in pso 3 is it just a card game? or what, cuz from what all i can see, is its your character, collecting cards, somehow, playing a T.C.G. . or is it like pso I&II where you kill monsters and do the above

Silver-X
Dec 23, 2003, 08:24 PM
On 2003-12-23 16:30, Samuel89 wrote:
ok ok i'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post but i dunno where to look/go/ask soo in pso 3 is it just a card game? or what, cuz from what all i can see, is its your character, collecting cards, somehow, playing a T.C.G. . or is it like pso I&II where you kill monsters and do the above

It's a strategy game with cards , let's say it's the game Risk with pokemon cards ( i know kinda strange examples >.> <.< )
Your character is only seen in the lobby, when you are on the battlefield, you ll see a NPC , the 1 u choose when you made a deck.
And no it's not like epsisode 2 , ep2 is a real time strategy , kinda uhmm...hack and slash?

And yeah... wrong topic ;X
You should check the guides for more information.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver-X on 2003-12-23 17:25 ]</font>

Samuel89
Dec 23, 2003, 10:32 PM
Thanks alot! but, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i dunno if i wanna spend $50 for that oh well i look more into that