PDA

View Full Version : To IceBlink & Friends

KodiaX987
Apr 2, 2001, 07:29 PM
Which ship/block do you go on, and at what beat time? Would be cool to play with you guys!

IceBlink
Apr 2, 2001, 07:42 PM
Me? I go to Puck 9, lobby 1, most of the time, and I usually go at weekends only, and at 9pm GMT time. ^_^;;

Once I can change my Dreamcast ISP, my time should be more flexible. ^_^

Don't expect me to be fighting all the time... I like to talk a lot, even in combat. ^_^

VampireLR
Apr 3, 2001, 02:00 AM
I go anywhere really but mostly I log on to Puck 9 first then search the guild card for who's on. I'm usually on midnight EST time every weekend.

Mina
Apr 3, 2001, 03:21 AM
PUCK 9!!!!!!

hehehehehe,ahem yes Puck 9

Ukyou
Apr 3, 2001, 09:14 AM
Heh, don't we all (pretty much) goto Puck9? =P
I usually scan thru the games at Puck9, then Elara16, then search thru all my cards... (100 is NOT enough :/)

Sciler
Apr 3, 2001, 09:35 AM
<font color=red>Im usually on Puck 9 as well...and I fight but also talk a lot of smack and whatnot just to make sure thing stay interesting.....and I can usually be found if all is well:

Weekdays- 7-10 PM eastern
Weekends-anytime just about

sorry I dont know what beat time that is..<center>

jazzyfox
Apr 3, 2001, 01:31 PM
I'm around weekends most anytime, and on weekdays generally in my evening (@40 onwards), and on tuesdays and thursdays between class sometimes (@700 - @900).

Ice_
Apr 3, 2001, 02:48 PM
DUH!!!! PUCK 9!!! 24/7 12/365

watashiwa
Apr 3, 2001, 02:50 PM
I play from around 5:30pm - 12:00am PST on US/Puck 09. You can find me in my own game (PSOW-Watashiwa), Cienna's game (justagame), or Mistkerl's game (PSOW-Mistkerl). Games are usually password protected so if you see me in the lobby, bum rush me, knock me down, and inquire about the password! I will give it to you with no hesitation. (If we have a free slot.) I love playing with new people. I don't like playing with conceited people who think they're above everyone else, or the "stuff" (for lack of using a harsher word) at some game or what not. Ya'll can go to hell. ^_^ There are no "elite" in the PSO enviroment, so stop acting that way. People who think they're too good to play with certain people suck too. We're all humans here! We have feelings! Damn it, sometimes I hurt. Oh no, I've started crying again. :'( w00t.

(No, j/p, I'm not crying. Look me up though, I'm pretty nutty.)

HiroShojin
Apr 3, 2001, 06:56 PM
Me?Err...I go on around 3-8PM Pacific on weekdays and some random times on weekends(Depends on what i'm doing on weekends...hehe...).Puck 9 is the place to be for me.I usually hang with the people you see posting on the boards...you know...those "known" people.I like to talk alot....so feel free to talk to me.

Booyah!-Hiro"The Hero"Shojin

Coxy
Apr 3, 2001, 07:09 PM
ARGH.... still cant get on..... i'll try to get my line fixed ASAP, then ill be on puck 9 huntin u guys down!

PowerSlave
Apr 3, 2001, 08:06 PM
I usually hang on Puck 9 5:30 - 9:30 PST weekdays. And anytime on the weekends. So if you see me in the lobby or something say hi.

Take Care