PDA

View Full Version : PSOX EU Halloween

Mist
Oct 24, 2003, 04:18 AM
Hi hi,

On the type of cake being linked to your Xbox and not the char. I've had some different cakes given to me depending on the difficulty. For example, on Ultimate I recieved two Mount Blanc cakes, and on Vhard I recieved 2 Chocolate cakes. On repeating the latter I got more chocolate cakes but with different toppings. (do these count as seperate?) They were all my games, containing two viridians.

Also, The first time I tried this on Ultimate I started in the Mountains instead of the Jungle. Anyone else get the same?

Bolongo
Oct 24, 2003, 03:34 PM
Each time you do the quest you will get a number of cakes equal to the number of players in your team. These will all be exactly the same. The point is to trade them around. So if you do the quest twice with 4-player groups you will have enough cakes to get the jack-o-lantern. With one left over if you've gotten the lemon cake...

Different toppings do make them count as different cakes.

There are two differnt maps for the quest, seaside and mountain. I don't know if they're chosen randomly or what, but I've done the quest half a dozen times and only got the mountains once.

Mist
Oct 24, 2003, 08:25 PM
Thanks Bolongo - That's really useful and to the point. Great stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I have been getting different cakes depending on difficulty.
Got my first Lantern tonight (and the 502 I've been after for too many years..)

I needed to play with three other people to achieve this, but I figure you only need to play with one other, on every difficulty - Provided you don't both receive the same cake over the four runs, you should equal eight different cakes in well under an hour.

I'll try this over the weekend to see if it works.
Oh, and i can't get that lemon cake mentioned in the guide. The Rappy doesn't put out..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mist on 2003-10-24 18:27 ]</font>