PDA

View Full Version : New Exclusive quest on PSO XBOX

-STE-
Oct 24, 2003, 07:48 AM
< News of new QUEST transmission >

We plan the transmission of new QUEST below from October 30th.

Finally, in only Xbox edition the original QUEST which cannot be played is appearance!

' Voice operation ' (online QUEST /VR/2 human exclusive use) < Xbox only >

The prayer becomes 2 deck, divides into ハンターズ and the operator and collects the capsule.

With point of view from with respect to inconvenience, the capsule must be searched, it leads the hunters to the direction which the capsule has the operator where circumstance around can grasp ハンターズ, at the voice kyat helps the collection of the capsule.

There is a voice kyat, therefore Xbox the QUEST which can be enjoyed! Please expect!

' Tower of west heaven ' (online QUEST/control tower/1 human - 4 people)

Control tower QUEST 2nd feature!
The admission port to the control tower 「 west tower 」 which is in the midst of investigating it was discovered ' from the time before by counterintelligence corps... '
It is the latest order to penetrate, this ' west tower ' to guarantee the route to the first floor.

As for the west tower, the tower of that ' east heaven ' the degree of hardness which exceeds the east tower much. That atrocious enemy, attacks to the player without pardon from opening! !
Can you "for this upper-class person capture QUEST"? ?

Please in the pleasure!

PSO JP for now.

Mystil
Oct 24, 2003, 07:49 AM
You know the whole need Xbox live in order to play PSOX is the sole reason I don't have it. Anyway, this is good news for PSOX players, I guess. It makes thier version alittle more unique from PSOGC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-24 05:52 ]</font>

Proto_Coyote
Oct 24, 2003, 10:48 AM
WOW, very cool! I never thought we'd get something exclusive. This topic just made my day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Proto_Coyote on 2003-10-24 08:48 ]</font>

rena-ko
Oct 24, 2003, 11:00 AM
very nice, congrats to 'the others' *wink*

Logical2u
Oct 24, 2003, 11:21 AM
Mmm.... Engrish... *drools slighty*

Sounds like it will be an atrocicly hard version of the Tower, with someone (possibly an NPC) attacking from the start and utilising the headset of the Xbox... speaking NPCs? I hope my XBox only friend'll let me know...

neko-chan
Oct 24, 2003, 11:26 AM
NPC and headset? ELLY? O_o;

jt
Oct 24, 2003, 12:45 PM
i didnt really understand any of it, but from what i did get was, that psox is getting a west tower quest! yay!

-STE-
Oct 24, 2003, 12:53 PM
Tower
and other is new quest for 2 person
where i move carachter and other person tell where is capsule hidden on stage.

neko-chan
Oct 24, 2003, 01:05 PM
On 2003-10-24 10:53, -STE- wrote:
Tower
and other is new quest for 2 person
where i move carachter and other person tell where is capsule hidden on stage.

So, if I got it corretcly, one player speaks and the other player has to move following first player's directions?

XD PK is back!

Nasty BKB HUmar: "So, uhm... walk there, turn left and... can you seea big black plant?" <---

Naive FOnewearl: "Uh? Oh, yes. It's just here, in front of me"

*MEGID*
*RED SCREEN*

Nasty BKB HUmar: "Bwuahahahaha! Goodbye, sucker!"

G4_Hedgehog
Oct 24, 2003, 05:41 PM
Schweet! This makes up for Reach for the Dream not being voice-activated and then some! Woohoo!