PDA

View Full Version : Xmen Movies

NKOTB
Oct 24, 2003, 01:38 PM
Was the second Xmen movie as good as the first? I liked the first one but never saw the second one. I have a preview of it on my OXM demo disc and now want to rent it.

s.TiNgEr
Oct 24, 2003, 03:18 PM
I personaly thought the first sucked. The second one was quite enjoyable though.

Kent
Oct 24, 2003, 04:11 PM
The first one was good, but the second one was better.

If they make a third, though, they need to put Gambit in there...

Delsaber
Oct 24, 2003, 05:46 PM
They most definitely need Gambit in the next installation of the series. I heard something about a movie being made about each characters upcoming and such... I am not sure, though. I loved both X-Men but I liked X2: X-Men more.

martian_man
Oct 24, 2003, 05:55 PM
i never saw it either http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DarthFomar
Oct 25, 2003, 03:38 AM
OMG. Dont get me started. When I saw the first X-men I thought....hmm pretty good. Then this past summer I went to see X2. That movie is the S***. Pyro was my favorite. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

When it comes out November 25, 2003, I am going to be one of the first people in line to buy it on DVD. And I will watch that thing all the time.

But they are both really good, reason why I look down more on X-men 1 is because it's on tape and I have a crummy VCR so it doesnt look picture perfect. I soon hope to have it on DVD though.

SubstanceD
Oct 26, 2003, 08:39 AM
Well it looks like I am defentely in the minority here. To me the X-men moveis are just okay, they are not bad but they aren't exactly graet either.

When I went to the cinema to see the first X-Men movie I was not expecting much so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be enjoyable. However after watching it several more times I realised that there was not exactly much to the movie after all.

X-Men 2 offers more of the same for better and for worse. It is more action packed than X-Men 1 so it moves alot quicker than it's predesor which is good because if things slow down too much you become more concious of the movies faults.

If you liked X-Men then chances are you will prefer X-men 2 although in my opinion the Blade movies, SpiderMan and Hulk all made a better transition to the big screen than the X-Men movies did. To me the X-Men movies are the worst movies out of teh lot.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 26, 2003, 09:09 AM
On 2003-10-26 05:39, SubstanceD wrote:

If you liked X-Men then chances are you will prefer X-men 2 although in my opinion the Blade movies, SpiderMan and .....HULK..... all made a better transition to the big screen than the X-Men movies did. To me the X-Men movies are the worst movies out of teh lot.

I will say nothing about the Hulk....just that it was shit.