PDA

View Full Version : Hildebears head!!!!

Tilldawn
Oct 24, 2003, 03:42 PM
ok my bud was going thru v-hard forest for fun and came across a hildebear, right b4 the dragon... so he killed it and got a head this would b our 5th one right about now but for any1 who is a YELLOWBOZE u can find the head around the beat time 944 cus he just got it on that time so any force looking for that that has a yellowboze or a yellowboze friend thats the beat time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_Ted_
Oct 24, 2003, 05:59 PM
uhhhhhh...took me a minute to decode your cryptic writing up there, but can't you find the head anytime?

joluh
Oct 24, 2003, 06:12 PM
I've found 3 =P Pinkal and Greennill...

Call me whenever you find a Hildeblue's Head =P

vegeta000110
Oct 24, 2003, 06:13 PM
Yup. In fact, if your are desperate, just do FoS a few times. One time I found like 5 of them in a run.

AlphaDoom
Oct 24, 2003, 07:00 PM
I always find them by random without recording beat times because basically it ain't that hard to find.
I remember once when I found a hildeblue by accident and gave me it's head.
But that was my second one as I was piping for the first hildeblue to obtain it's head.

Tilldawn
Oct 24, 2003, 07:02 PM
man i was just thinking of the new people who might like it i got a hildeblue's cane already i just thought i would b nice and record a beat time for them and if you want me to type normally just ask ok.... anyway peace

AlphaDoom
Oct 24, 2003, 07:13 PM
Yeah I know but nothing was aimed at you, just saying that people shouldn't have problems with it. Hildeblue - vhard - purplenum - 488 was when mine appeared by accident for those people who are still searching for one.

PABLOparavida
Oct 24, 2003, 07:16 PM
they're not that hard to find.

AlphaDoom
Oct 24, 2003, 07:18 PM
Yeah I know but I remember once when i had to pipe for em for 45 mins.

Mixfortune
Oct 24, 2003, 08:08 PM
Supposedly if beat times have any effect on the enemies
it's if they turn into rare enemies or not, and even
then only in the respect that it is "supposedly" more often.
As for the rares themselves, beat times do not matter.