PDA

View Full Version : 2 Mil lillys in temple

AlphaDoom
Oct 24, 2003, 06:45 PM
I thought to myself, i'll go through temple today because I was kind of bored and when I entered this one room (quite close at the start) 2 mil lilly appeared! It was very shocking at start, knowing that their rareness rate is high, but only one of them droped me standstill shield but didn't bother me because I found one by accident so I don't have to pipe for the damn things.

Quo
Oct 24, 2003, 06:50 PM
Nice. Congrats.

AlphaDoom
Oct 24, 2003, 07:04 PM
Yeah thanks, I still can't believe it actually, has any of you found 2 or more in same room by accident and thats without doing piping trick.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaDoom on 2003-10-24 17:04 ]</font>

PABLOparavida
Oct 24, 2003, 07:12 PM
On 2003-10-24 17:04, AlphaDoom wrote:
Yeah thanks, I still can't believe it actually, has any of you found 2 or more in same room by accident and thats without doing piping trick.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaDoom on 2003-10-24 17:04 ]</font>

no I haven't even found one.

Sonic098
Oct 25, 2003, 09:12 AM
When I found 2 mil lilys without piping, one dropped a standstill shield and the other dropped the secure feet.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 25, 2003, 09:19 AM
Sorry to threadjack, but are Windmills any good? (I don't want stats, just personal opinions)

Jason
Oct 25, 2003, 09:22 AM
Through one cave run I had came upon 2 Nar Lilies and both of them gave me God/HP. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SuperDK
Oct 25, 2003, 09:49 AM
On 2003-10-25 07:12, Sonic098 wrote:
When I found 2 mil lilys without piping, one dropped a standstill shield and the other dropped the secure feet.

Do you mean at the same time or with different characters? I don't think they'll drop two different items for one section id.

Bit
Oct 25, 2003, 11:59 AM
On 2003-10-25 07:19, Olga-Rappy wrote:
Sorry to threadjack, but are Windmills any good? (I don't want stats, just personal opinions)

Apology or not, Don't attempt to hijack threads. Sheesh, It's against the Forum Rules. >=

psyphontf
Oct 25, 2003, 01:36 PM
woah nice find,i found 20 mils,but sadly they were at different times and they were selfish with the agito

Olga-Rappy
Oct 25, 2003, 03:54 PM
On 2003-10-25 09:59, Bit wrote:
Apology or not, Don't attempt to hijack threads. Sheesh, It's against the Forum Rules. >=

"Sheesh", you don't have to go ballistic because you read what I said too literally. Pull out the small animal that cralled up there, and I'll phrase it so even you can understand it:

Sorry if this seems like threadjacking, but having found those Mil Lillies in Temple, do any of you have personal opinions on the Windmill, an item frequently dropped by Mil Lillies, the topic of the thread?

Bit
Oct 25, 2003, 04:00 PM
"Sheesh", you don't have to go ballistic because you read what I said too literally. Pull out the small animal that cralled up there, and I'll phrase it so even you can understand it:

Who said anything about going ballistic? Your trying apologize for something your breaking the rules about. =

Then you go off and flame me, Smart move.

Read the rules.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 25, 2003, 04:05 PM
I'm not going to respond or flame back, aside from noting that I have read them, and suggest you give them a good look over.

Bit
Oct 25, 2003, 04:07 PM
On 2003-10-25 14:05, Olga-Rappy wrote:
I'm not going to respond or flame back, aside from noting that I have read them, and suggest you give them a good look over.

Will do.

Attacking Staff
Do not complain about, hold polls against, attack, annoy, harass, provoke, disrespect, target the moderators nor flame the staffers. We are very serious about this, we don't need attitude just because we are staffers and trying to make a good place for everyone. The staff does your dirty work for you. If you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you without prior warning or explanation. If you are unhappy with a staffer or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in or bring up the matter in a calm and adult manner with an admin or the staffer in question in PM's and don't take it out on ro through the forums. Do not harass a staffer via your profile, your signature, PM's, Email or Instant Messenging programs, such actions will have an impact on your standing on the site.PSO World is not a democracy nor is it your playground. Flaming and attacking a staffer warrants enough justification for a ban. If you have a problem with a staff, address it via PM's or address the issue with the mod admin.

Topic Hijacking
Do not 'hijack' other peoples' threads. If you wish to continue a conversation with one particular person which has no bearing on the original topic, please take it to Private Mail. Posts shall remain on topic with the original discussion

PaleKid15
Oct 25, 2003, 04:59 PM
Jeez, take it outside you two.
Anyway, I found three Nar Lilysin the same room. I got thiefs legs--, a monomate, and nothing. It's supposed to be imposiible for rare enemies to not drop any item at all, but it happened. Next room there was another one. It dropped a monofluid. I was supremely ticked off. Then, in the room after that, another nar lily. That one dropped my god body. I was still mad though...(yes, that kind of crap happens to me all the time.)

PABLOparavida
Oct 25, 2003, 05:31 PM
On 2003-10-25 14:59, PaleKid15 wrote:
Jeez, take it outside you two.
Anyway, I found three Nar Lilysin the same room. I got thiefs legs--, a monomate, and nothing. It's supposed to be imposiible for rare enemies to not drop any item at all, but it happened. Next room there was another one. It dropped a monofluid. I was supremely ticked off. Then, in the room after that, another nar lily. That one dropped my god body. I was still mad though...(yes, that kind of crap happens to me all the time.)

thats amazing. You could have gotton 5 god bodies. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I just saw a nar lily it dropped me a perfect resist. o well.

AlphaDoom
Oct 26, 2003, 08:14 AM
Yes, that was very bad luck knowing that they have a 87.5 percent of droping.

joluh
Oct 26, 2003, 03:32 PM
There's a room with 6 of them and 1 g-assasin, and 3 of the stupid flowers were RARE!!! i was so exited, but they droped stupid stuff... ever since i've never played ultimate temple again with my FOnewm...

Malkavian
Oct 27, 2003, 09:56 AM
On 2003-10-26 12:32, joluh wrote:
There's a room with 6 of them and 1 g-assasin, and 3 of the stupid flowers were RARE!!! i was so exited, but they droped stupid stuff... ever since i've never played ultimate temple again with my FOnewm...

A room with 6 lillies in temple?? I don't remember it...