PDA

View Full Version : My luckiest day so far.

muff
Oct 24, 2003, 07:35 PM
I got bored of piping slimes for my lavis cannon and decided to do a run through addicting food this is where I found.
(redria)
A guard wave, from a blue slime.
A demo comet, from a mil lily(non-piped)
And an Asuka, from a crimson assasin.

With all this luck I decided to go online and continue my search for my Red Sword. Reached cave 2 and a Govulmer dropped a PD. I got pissed off. As we were nearing the end of Cave 3 I was losing hope. The all of a sudden a red box. I had just killed a Melqueek and I thought. Oh great another Hp/Revival. I was amazed to see a bladed ?SPECIAL WEAPON. I equiped it and to my relief, the Red Sword was in my hands. Thanks to the servers recent lag the drop was from a Govulmer that had been killed about 5 secons before the Melqueek.

Hurray. I then didnt stay online long. With my luck being so high I didnt want to take any more chances. As most of the time bad luck follows good luck, hehe.

So has anyone else had a really lucky day lately?

Red_Death4052
Oct 24, 2003, 07:42 PM
I just found two yas9 in one run with a friend online! Aso found morning glory, a pd from gran sorcerer which coulda been a handgun guld, and a pd from a red sinow which coulda been a heavens punisher. maybe my luck isn't so great http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. congrats on your finds, I hope your luck continues.

Zarana
Oct 24, 2003, 07:53 PM
My luckiest day ever was, hmm, over Spring Break this year.

Two Kasami Bracer, three Guardianna, two Spread Needle, four Red Mechguns, two Belra Arms, one Bringer Arm, a Ruby Bullet and Magic Rock: Moola.

Granted, I did play a LOT of my Mines and Ruins that day, but not enough to deserve even half of this. It was like a red box was dropping every two seconds, something that I wish had happened since.

Soja-Soulcrusher
Oct 24, 2003, 08:23 PM
I haven't had a single lucky day so much as a stretch of days.

And you'll crown me the king of lucky fools when you hear this...

<_<

>_>

... I just got a Syncesta from a Hildetorr that just randomly appeared. No piping! I don't even have the Lavis Cannon yet, damn it!

Mist
Oct 24, 2003, 08:33 PM
My luckiest day was the day I found the RED Partisan - A week or so of Crimson Assasin Bashin.

I reckon that's pretty good going on PSOX - If I had 10 Meseta for every Final Impact and Gae Bolg I found I'd be a... Oh, hold on a second..

Nai_Calus
Oct 24, 2003, 08:49 PM
I've never had any luck with anything. The only decent drop I've ever gotten from a non-rare monster was my Red Partisans. >_<; Just a bunch of crap. All my good stuff is piped. Except my Twinkle Star, that came from a random Pal Rappy while I was getting ready to pipe for ORAN Hildetorrs in FoS. I piped for the Wand I used to make it, though. Yay. 15/0/0/0/45. Who the hell needs a FO weapon with 45% Hit, though? X_x;
But yeah. Never really have 'good' runs. Red boxes hate me.

Soja-Soulcrusher
Oct 24, 2003, 10:27 PM
On 2003-10-24 18:33, Mist wrote:
My luckiest day was the day I found the RED Partisan - A week or so of Crimson Assasin Bashin.

I reckon that's pretty good going on PSOX - If I had 10 Meseta for every Final Impact and Gae Bolg I found I'd be a... Oh, hold on a second..

That was so the case with me. One f-blank-ing week of Addicting Food runs.

Hey... the end result had HIT. I'm happy. ^_^

As for the CROSS SCARS and DRAGON SLAYERS of this world... ¬_¬

Blue-Hawk
Oct 24, 2003, 10:37 PM
Nice finds. My only luck today was getting my viridia hunewearl into ultimate at lv 43. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Granted, I did borrow my friends god/hp for that/ As for red boxes, she hasnt seen any since the 2 of them in hard caves.

psyphontf
Oct 25, 2003, 01:44 PM
u guys think ur inlucky...the last decent rare i got was mab my victor axe and that was 2 weeks ago

PABLOparavida
Oct 25, 2003, 04:11 PM
nice finds

Nai_Calus
Oct 25, 2003, 05:34 PM
I lied. Rares I don't have sixty of -do- occasionally drop for me. Just got a DERUSEIBAA no migite(Delsaber's Right Arm) in VHard Ruins with my WHITILL FOnewearl. Now if only it had been the left arm, my RAmarl could use a Shield of Delsaber for when she eventually goes Milly hunting(PURPLENUM. I should give up now.)

Almost makes up for my inability to find a 'torr last night.

navci
Oct 25, 2003, 05:37 PM
On 2003-10-25 15:34, Ian-KunX wrote:
I lied. Rares I don't have sixty of -do- occasionally drop for me. Just got a DERUSEIBAA no migite(Delsaber's Right Arm) in VHard Ruins with my WHITILL FOnewearl. Now if only it had been the left arm, my RAmarl could use a Shield of Delsaber for when she eventually goes Milly hunting(PURPLENUM. I should give up now.)

Almost makes up for my inability to find a 'torr last night.

I wish I can trade that! I got tons of left arms sitting in my bank.

SuperDK
Oct 25, 2003, 05:41 PM
My last "good find" is the Frozen Shooter. It sucks because I've been searching for a Red Sword for a LONG TIME and I still haven't gotten it. I think I've gotten over 3 PDs from the damn Govulmers...

Today, while doing a Seabed run, I killed a Dolmdarl and it dropped a Red Box! But when I walked up to it, it turned out to be a PD......Damn...I could have gotten my first damn Standstill Shield...but no, I'm still stuck with a Celestial Shield... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

PABLOparavida
Oct 25, 2003, 06:07 PM
at least you found a frozen shooter.

person
Oct 25, 2003, 07:57 PM
i had really bad luck i saw a pal rappy then died http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif