PDA

View Full Version : Help, please i beg of you!

Kano
Apr 2, 2001, 11:41 PM
Ok, 3 days ago i attempt to connect to PSO, ok i kick on the ol' DC plug in the phone line, then i start to dial up to get online to the servers. After it tells me "Now sending username and password" it immeaditly starts to re-dial. it done this about 5 times in a row so i figured they must be doin late matinence or something so next day i try. same thing then today it does the same, what does this mean? anyone else ever have this problem, an if so what do you do to fix it? any help would be greatly apperciated thank you

zanza
Apr 3, 2001, 12:33 AM
IT HAPPENS TO ME TOO.
BUT AFTER AN HR I CAN GET IN.
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY IT DOES THAT.
ANYBODY KNOW WHY?

AdamW
Apr 3, 2001, 05:01 AM
I have this same problem. Hell, it often doesn't even ge to the "Now sending user name and password." screen. I have no idea how to fix it. I bought another DC and still have this problem. Odds are, that this is a problem with your ISP. You should try calling them and seeing what's up.

Nex_Nergal
Apr 3, 2001, 09:24 AM
Just for your information; The last Wed. every month is a maintenance day, so problems getting online that day is to be expected.

Maby that was the problem...

Hope it has worked out for you by now anyway.

Kano
Apr 3, 2001, 10:33 PM
i have yet to try it today but my ISP is seganet for PSO otherwise for my online its AOL, how do you set it up so it will be connecting to PSO through AOL? if you know post a reply or if you got AOL IM messanger or AIM IM at Roachninraven, see ya

AdamW
Apr 4, 2001, 02:27 AM
Sorry man, but AOL can't be set up on a Dreamcast.