PDA

View Full Version : Experienced C-moders wanted...

JLX
Oct 25, 2003, 07:45 AM
Im making the most of my time online PSO to request assistance from even one experienced C-moder out there...I have a sudden craving for an S-rank weapon (Like a 'Smeg-Twin'...heehee...)and, i havent had too much experience C-mode wise...

Pretty much any help would be incredibly grateful, and thanks in advance to anyone who feels they want to lend a helping hand...if anyone. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I am available now, and should be pretty much free throughout the rest of today...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JLX on 2003-10-25 06:37 ]</font>

rena-ko
Oct 27, 2003, 07:05 AM
first off, good luck

second... your urge to beat cmode for an srank only is a very unpopular reason among cmode players.

unless you show the will of learning the stages and not just need some pro's to let them drag you through it, you wont find constant partners for the whole thing.
only thing worse than a deadweight is a player who doesnt intend to be more than that in the first place.

so far, for a start, go to this site's guides section and get the c-mode stage maps printed out.

then read the maps carefully and make notes. try to understand.

if you're not sure, say so before the game starts. dont do any switches if you dont know what they will do (since most of them are trapped).

play nice, be polite.

share items!!! follow instructions!! dont answer mails or 'brb' while doing cmode.

have fun.

Capricornus
Oct 27, 2003, 08:15 AM
JP/Alcyone/block 06
This is the place to be if you're looking for C-mode partners. Theres always someone on there playing C-mode.
Try to follow Renas guidelines if possible, this helps you to have the same partners join again to complete the following stages after completing C1.
Good luck and have fun