PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Ragol Ring

D-Loc
Oct 25, 2003, 10:31 PM
does the Ragol ring double as a scape Doll????

Gradius
Oct 25, 2003, 10:37 PM
yes

D-Loc
Oct 25, 2003, 10:53 PM
kool thx

Atax
Oct 26, 2003, 02:15 AM
Keep in mind that also just like a scape doll, it'll disappear when used.

Katana42
Oct 26, 2003, 02:38 AM
Feugan, the head Admin of PSOQuest, found a way to get it to revive him like 4 times before it was destroyed. If he ever posted theories that he was more than 50% sure of, I never saw them. I think if you beat all the ult bosses without dying once, then it became permanent, was one of the early theories. Never heard a certain word about it though. Also, I do remember hearing about the Ring acting like a "leader" scape. As in, it'll die before any scape you carry with you.

AUTO_
Oct 26, 2003, 02:50 AM
On 2003-10-26 00:38, Katana42 wrote:
Feugan, the head Admin of PSOQuest, found a way to get it to revive him like 4 times before it was destroyed. If he ever posted theories that he was more than 50% sure of, I never saw them. I think if you beat all the ult bosses without dying once, then it became permanent, was one of the early theories. Never heard a certain word about it though. Also, I do remember hearing about the Ring acting like a "leader" scape. As in, it'll die before any scape you carry with you.

From what I heard, every boss battle added a life to your ring. Someone from Japan was also trying to beat the game from forest to falz on ultimate because they/he/she thought it would make the ring permanent.

I don't know the process that adds life to the ring-but I know for FACT that there is ways to keep the ring after dying (without scapes--friend did it).