PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: A FOmar's Story Chapter 1-4 (format problems fixed)

Kaesar
Oct 25, 2003, 11:49 PM
Prelude

Kaesar Vanguard's mind was made up, he could not want to follow in his father, Tsar Vanguard's, footsteps. His fathers name was a moderately known and was very well respected in the minds his clients, it was Tsar who made a name for himself on the home world. He one of the most respected HUmar's of pre-evacuation times, especially by his clients and the Hunters who partnered with him from time to time. Kaesar's father had died a year before the Pioneer 2 disembarked on its mission, he had been assigned to help evacuate an isolated town that was due to be hit by a major earthquake. Kaesar did not know all the details, he only knew that Tsar helped evacuate a large portion of the town, mostly inhabited by Newmans, but the earth quake caused a large chunk of a building to fall on him.

No, He could not follow in his father's footsteps. At that time Kaesar was just 18 and had been apprenticing under his father in becoming a HUmar, but he was very poor at swordplay, horrible at the halberd, and even worse with the simple saber. Kaesar felt that he was a disappointment to his father and when he got the news of his fathers death he felt that he had lost all guidance in his life, with his father dead and his mother had divorced his father and basically disowned her son years earlier. At the funeral Kaesar wondered what to do, even how to survive, he was a had only began training about 4 months before the death of his father. Kaesar had made good grades in school and was an expert in the history of his home planet, and had planned to go to college off of the money he made as a Hunter and after he retired write books on the history of his now doomed planet. You could not make a living out of writing books however, and you could make even less teaching. At the end of the funeral even after much thought on the matter he still found no solution, that was until Catherine, Tsar's younger sister and a FOmarl walked up to him. Catherine walked up to Kaesar and hugged him for what seemed like an eternity, his aunt told him everything would be all right and she would take care of him until and after Pioneer 2 launched in a month. She told him to go aboard Pioneer 2 where she was staying awaiting liftoff, and he could live with her until he no longer needed to.

So starts my tale feedback would be nice any ideas will be considered and be aware that the entire story will not be wrote in the prelude's vague manner. If the question marks are still there be aware that they are not meant to be. descriptions, plot development and such next chapter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-25 21:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-25 22:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-26 07:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-26 12:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-26 14:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-27 17:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-11-02 12:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-11-02 14:03 ]</font>

Kaesar
Oct 26, 2003, 02:10 AM
Chapter 1

Kaesar stood about 5'7 and had a slim build. His skin was light and had a slight tan and little hair except on his lower legs . His face had short blonde hair and emerald eyes, his face was also very clean and he had a clear complexion. Kaesar was also left-handed a convenience and inconvenience at times. His aunt Catherine was a beautiful woman who had just turned 30, she was taller than Kaesar at 6 feet and she wore the long golden robes of a Fomarl. She had very light blue hair that she kept in a tidy bun. The rest of her physical body ,all except her being right handed, was identical to Kaesar. Kaesar thought it was odd he looked more like his aunt than he did his own father.

Kaesar followed his aunt to a transport station in the capital city now almost a complete, and soon to be utter, ghost town. He marveled for one last time at the his the capital before they beamed up to Pioneer 2 in orbit. Almost all buildings in the city were made out of marble, he could see the sun siting in the distance behind the great skyscrapers in the center of the city. When Kaesar saw the sun sitting he wondered how could his planet be dying ,was it not as constant as the sun? then as they beamed up the memory of the capital would be the most vivid memory of his home. They materialized a few seconds later, Kaesar and Catherine were in a city that in starch contrast of the ghost town that was the capital. There were huge buildings with hundreds of people from every walk of life. There was hundreds Humans , Newmans and Androids, all of them were talking, laughing, and arguing.

Kaesar turned to Catherine " Aunt Catherine where will we be staying," Katherine looked puzzled, so he does talk , she thought.
"We will be staying in the Pinkal section of the ship," Catherine said with pride. They walked through the mass of people when Kaesar ,at awe and not paying attention to his surroundings, bumped into a HUnewearl about Kaesar's size dressed in black shorts and top, with silver hair. The HUnewearl turned and punched Kaesar in the nose and knocked him down. Catherine quickly turned around and shot a barta at the HUnewearl knocking her to the ground. As military personel came running towards the scene, the HUnewearl hurried off with 4 soldiers in chase. Kaesar felt of his nose, it was bleeding a little but not broken, he looked up and saw Katherine holding out a hand to help him up " Thank you Aunt Catherine I could have taken her though," Kaesar said barely believing himself.
"Yes Kaesar, you sure busted up her fist with your face," laughed Catherine, " I hate to have to be the Knight in shining armor, but someone has to eh princess," said laughing even harder. Kaesar quickly decided his Aunt was not very funny and he took her hand and got to his feet. Catherine still laughing at her own wit giggled, "well princess lets go to our room." If Catherine was not his aunt and she had not just beat up that HUnewearl, he might have hit her. She looked at his nose and said, "Hunters are such barbarians don't you agree Kaesar,"
"My dad was a hunter, don't you remember," Kaesar said in a slightly spiteful manner. "like I said Hunters are such barbarians, not anything like Forces," Katherine said barely disguising her sadness. Kaesar smiled and thought, shes not so bad after all. "Well Princess here is our room make yourself at home," Catherine said. I just might take that back Kaesar thought in a contemplating manner.

I found it very hard to get anybody to talk until the end of the chapter but we got to know characters and got some humor
I love feedback

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-26 00:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-26 07:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-11-02 13:30 ]</font>

Kaesar
Oct 26, 2003, 10:28 AM
This is Kaesar again, I will right chapter 3 within today or tomarrow. I would greatly appreciate feedback in fact I don't care what kind. I do have a few questions I need help bondering.

1. what exactly are monomates,monofluids, moon atomizers and sol antomizers, antidotes, and whatnot

2. does pioneer 2's city are have a glass dome above it

I understand the fact the game does not tell these things in detail, thanks. Remember I like feedback

MQuantum
Oct 26, 2003, 10:34 AM
2. Yes, i believe P2's city does have a dome over it, at least most of it does.

1. These are the curative items, and heal various stats, but as to what form they come in... Could be paste, liquid, pills, insta-mix(Ha, I like that one...). Just use what you think it may be, and I don't think anyone will challenge your own veiw of things. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, they all come in green boxes, right? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And a note on you story, just at a glance (I haven't had enough time to read it yet, but it's on my to-do list), you might want to break up your writing into paragraphs. Gives the reader a break and such.

Kaesar
Oct 26, 2003, 11:32 AM
Started writing chapter 2, it should be done in about an hour(no gureentees)I butchered that word.

In the next chapter of my story Kaesar will find his calling and I might decide to introduce another main character

Its time to help me with some problems I have been having I would greatly appreciate help. thanx

1. are FOrces in general a feminine bunch
2. how long does it take Pioneer 2 to reach Ragol

MQuantum
Oct 26, 2003, 02:31 PM
2. Seven years, roughly
1. i don't know. Are rappies generally male? If you want a higher concentration of male FO to femme FO, go for it. or vice versa.

Kaesar
Oct 26, 2003, 02:31 PM
Chapter 2

The door to the room opened, Kaesar and Catherine walked in. Kaesar surveyed the room, straight ahead he saw a blue couch, and in front of the couch was a television. There was a table between the television and the couch. Next to the door was two plants, what kind Kaesar could not tell, the plants had red blooms and was very beautiful. Kaesar noticed the room was square in shape and there was 4 exits to the room on every side of the square. To the left, from what Kaesar could tell, was the kitchen, and to the right was a room that had not been occupied in some time, and to the north was Catherine's room. "well, Kaesar this is our home so make yourself at home," Catherine said with relief at finally being home. Kaesar looked at his Aunt Ca therine he could tell the funeral had taken a lot out of her.
"Your room is to the right, you have a bed, closet, and a bathroom make yourself at home I will be in my room see you tomorrow," Catherine pointed to the room that had seemed unoccupied, it was now occupied.
"Goodnight Aunt Catherine thank you for everything," Kaesar was very grateful to Catherine, she was a very strong woman and a very decent person letting him live with her. Kaesar walked in and surveyed his room it had a simple white sheeted bed in the center and the rest of the room was blue like everything else in the house. He saw a book case next to the bed it had a photo of Catherine and Kaesar's father standing next to each other smiling. Kaesar missed his father a whole lot, and had to hold back the tears for a few minutes. He finally pulled himself together and decided to take a bath he went in the bathroom on the left of the room, he walked in and saw a large marble bathtub. He took his clothes off and set in the bathtub and turned the water on, in a few minutes he turned it the water off and soaked in the hot, relaxing water for half an hour. After cleaning himself off and using shampoo on his hair he got out of the tub and dried off. Kaesar quickly relaxed he had no clean clothes or shorts to sleep in, so he had to put back on his dirty clothes, he got in his bed and in no time he was asleep.

Kaesar awoke to the sound of voices in the living room, he sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He got up and waited for the automatic door to open, as it opened light flooded the room and blurred Kaesar's vision.
"
So you're finally awake, I would like you to meet someone," It was his Aunt Catherine sitting on the couch next to a young FOmarl about Kaesar's age.

"Kaesar this is Ishivas Aeos she has been my for about a week apprentice," Catherine continued, " And Ishivas this is my nephew Kaesar he is my only brother's only son, he will be staying with me for awhile." Kaesar shook Ishivas' hand and looked at her, she stood at about 5'6 and had deep blue eyes and bright pink hair. Ishivas also had a darker tan than Kaesar and looked about a year older than him, She wore blue robes that accented her deep blue eyes.

"It's nice to meet you Kaesar, Ishivas said giving him a friendly smile.

"it nice to meet you too Ishivas," Kaesar said shyly. "

"Well seeing as how you are awake now I have something important to discuss with you," Catherine said in a serious tone.

"What's that Aunt Catherine," asked Kaesar?

"Kaesar, Tsar and I met not too long before his last mission and entrusted me to take can of you in the unlikely event he died," Catherine continued, "I can feel the talent of a hunter within you and I think it would be best if you tapped your potential, mankind needs hunters now more than ever."

"But I was a horrible Hunter I could barely use a sword, I am no good as a hunter," Kaesar reminded Catherine.

"Of course you were a horrible Hunter, but I can feel the talents of a Force within you," Catherine revealed to Kaesar, "You can be my apprentice with Ishivas I can train you both at the same time."

"Come with me Kaesar, we will go shopping for the things you need you will see that being a Force has its advantages," Ishivas chimed in, " well Kaesar let's go to town I will show you around."

New Character, more talking, story is picking up a little. I Would appreciate feedback, in fact I am begging for feed back and aswers to my questions 1 post up. Thanks Mquantam

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-26 11:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-11-02 13:37 ]</font>

MQuantum
Oct 26, 2003, 02:57 PM
Ok, I read it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Not bad at all.

And the help is no problem at all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, some of you sentaces are slightly confusing, that might take some work...

Kaesar
Oct 26, 2003, 06:23 PM
I would greatly appreciate any ideas, and most of all feedback on the story I am not doin it for my health

Hikosaka
Oct 26, 2003, 10:37 PM
I suggest just waiting until people get around to reading. It takes some time in a forum for things to get a response.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikosaka on 2003-10-26 19:55 ]</font>

Kaesar
Oct 27, 2003, 08:46 PM
Chapter 3

Kaesar followed Ishivas out of the his room and into the hallway, where a lot of forces hung out because of restlessness or boredom.

"You should be proud Kaesar you are joining the greatest and most civilized of all the classes," Ishivas said with pride, "we are not barbarians like Hunters, or are we military dropouts like the Rangers, we are the wisest of them all." They walked a ways quietly before they got to the city.

"what exactly are we going to get any way," Kaesar asked? "

We need to get you a dress, an underskirt and maybe a hat," Ishivas answered.

"Hey I am gonna be a Force not a transvestite, why do I need all that stuff anyway," Kaesar complained.

"It's tradition, and besides it makes you look very wise and knowledgeable," explained Ishivas. After much walking they finally came to a store, two stories high and bustling with activity, that sold products to Forces, they entered and were greeted by a what looked like a 35 year old female Newman. The Newman was very short with brown hair and dark skin and business dress on,

"Greetings, may I be of any assistance," the Newman said cheerfully.

"Yes, could you please measure Kaesar here for a FOmar's dress?" Ishivas asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes I most certainly can madam," The Newman motioned to Kaesar, "come this, way dear." Kaesar went behind of the desk where for the next 5 minutes he was measured until his patience nearly ended, then finally she was done.

The Newman handed the measurements over to Ishivas and went back to her desk to serve other customers.

"First lets go get you and under skirt Kaesar, it will serve as proper undergarments for you," Ishivas said in a nonchalant way. Kaesar and Ishivas walked into a room with about a dozen or so forces looking for clothing. They went to the a section with nothing but underskirts of every color and shade,

"Pick any one you would like Kaesar, Mistress Catherine said money is no object," Ishivas smiled at Kaesar as he went up to look at them. After much looking and contemplating Kaesar decided to the get the simple white underskirt, he folded it and put it in a bag. They continued deeper into the Men's section were they finally got to the men's section, as men's dresses were officially called, and Kaesar marveled at the sheer number of different styles. After much looking in what seemed like hours, Kaesar finally made his choice,

"how do you like this one Ishivas?" Kaesar asked as he held up a golden colored dress with red trim.

"I think it suits you very much Kaesar, I am sure it will look nice on you," Ishivas truthfully told Kaesar.

"Now I know what I need," Kaesar exclaimed getting into the spirit, "I need a hat."

"Why do you need a hat, I mean really Kaesar what got you all pumped up anyway?" Ishivas was puzzled by her friend, who only a hour ago seemed unsure about even becoming a force.

"I was horrible as a hunter, heck yesterday my own Aunt had to save me from some Newman girl." Kaesar spoke with embarrassment,

"I want to make my Aunt and my Father proud of me, oh my father would be ashamed that I became a Force."

"Kaesar, I am sure your father loved you, so what if you were a horrible hunter, I bet your father would still love you no matter what, also you will find being a Force has its advantages," Ishivas said cheer fully as she touched him on the shoulder and shocked him with a small wave of electricity.

"OW, stop that Ishivas," Kaesar said as she giggled, "you just wait until I learn how to do that, I am gonna get you back,"

"Yeah, you might, but it could be days before you learn that," Ishivas said as she shocked him again. After a few minutes of Ishivas playfully picking on Kaesar, they both walked to the hat department of the store, it was haberdashery heaven.

"I can't believe people actually wear some of these hats," Kaesar said as he put on a hat that was very tiny, and had what looked like a propeller on it.

"Yeah, but I suppose strange hats come as part of the territory, Kaesar" Ishivas said trying not to laugh at the hat he currently had on.

"This has to be the worst hat I have ever seen," Kaesar said as he took it off and eyed the next hat, "Ooh I like this one," Kaesar said as he picked up a golden colored hat that looked like a turban with a veil on it, "what do you think of it Ishivas?"

"I think it makes you look mysterious and mystic, I like it ," Ishivas encouraged Kaesar. Kaesar then decided to try all of his new clothes on, after much work on the foreign concept of dresses and robes, he was ready to show Ishivas.

"Well what do you think Ishivas," Kaesar asked sheepishly?

"I think looks like a great on you Kaesar you look like a wonderful FOmar and you are kinda cute too,"
Ishivas said admiring Kaesar's new look. Kaesar golden dress went down to his ankles, and his white underskirt showed increasingly more the farther it got from his waist. It was all topped by a matching hat on his head, the turban looking hat with the veil that shielded his face, but made his green eyes look brilliant. Yes, now Kaesar finally looked like a FOmar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-27 18:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-11-02 13:43 ]</font>

Kaesar
Oct 27, 2003, 09:36 PM
The story is pretty much set up this chapter. So does anybody like it so far, it has a long way to go. How do you like the characters, who is your favorite. Also did you catch the names Kaesar and Tsar and where they came from

Pronuciation Key
Kaesar is said like "Kaisar"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-10-27 18:39 ]</font>

Kaesar
Oct 28, 2003, 07:29 PM
Chapter 4 may take until this weekend or Friday( or until tommarow, PLEASE POST YOUR OPINIONS of the story so far, I am aware it is a little slow, but Chapter 4 will accelerate the story. Expect to see Kaesar and Ishivas get some training in and maybe another apperance of the HUnewearl.

MQuantum
Oct 28, 2003, 08:20 PM
Ok!

ready to see antoher chapter, but I can wait.

Fancy force underpants! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaesar
Oct 29, 2003, 07:29 PM
Chapter 4 should be up Sunday,American Central Time (or tomorrow), the reason being I am kinda busy, but if I work hard tonight I might be able to be done tomorrow. My big struggle will be giving the Characters more personality, right now Catherine has the most character, while my main character Kaesar does not. Ishivas has been around for a short time and is progressing smoothly. PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK, A LITTLE GOOD JOB, OR ADVICE WOULD make me feel good.

Sagasu
Oct 30, 2003, 07:42 AM
Yay! Another writer for the fan works section!

Great story so far so keep up the good work. One thing that you should do before posting a chapter is to read through it a few times. Its just a simple measure that catches more than half of the mistakes any person makes ^_^

Oo, Oo, another thing I find helpful is to read other peoples stories as well. Like using the example before you, it help me get my formatting straight and sometimes I was inpired to write more. One fic you should problably invest your time in reading is the Angelus saga by Davion, or just take a stroll into the fan-fiction section and read from there.

Your doing a geat job, so go ahead and roll on the next chapter!

Kaesar
Nov 2, 2003, 03:56 PM
Chapter 4

Kaesar and Ishivas walked together all the way back to their hallway, talking, laughing, and having a good time. That was until they got back to their hallway, at the front end of the hallway and what was before a chance encounter, became something more.

"Kaesar, I really liked being with you, I had a whole lot of fun," Ishivas said staring into his emerald eyes.

"I had fun to Ishivas, how do you," Kaesar was stopped in mid sentence when he saw a familiar figure walking down the hallway.

Kaesar saw the same HUnewearl that punched him the day before, walking down the hallway toward him and Ishivas. It was at this time she first noticed how muscular this female Newman was, and realized he was lucky his nose was not broken. It looked as if she would pass by them without incident, that was until she turned around and looked down into his eyes.

"I know who you are, you are that foolish little man who almost got me caught," she said in a rage, "What's your name?"

"I am Kaesar Vangaurd and somebody is getting a mad about nothing," Kaesar said trying to reason with her.

"Leoa Talvin, if you do not get away from my apprentices I will have to eliminate you," Catherine said as she came up behind them.

Leoa turned around to face Catherine and was punched in the back head by Kaesar. Leoa was barely daunted and she materialized a saber in her hand and threw it at Kaesar's head. The saber was stopped in mid-flight by Ishivas who destroyed it with a well-aimed zonde technique. Kaesar was shaken and readied for the next attack, but Leoa was nowhere to be found. Ishivas was relieved Kaesar was okay and hugged him tightly and he hugged her back. Catherine was very happy at this sight, and decided to calm them both down.

"Well apprentices how was the shopping expedition," Catherine asked.

"It went great Mistress Catherine, how do you like Kaesar's dress," Ishivas asked with tears still in her eyes?

"It is very nice, it suits you Kaesar, well we will start training tomorrow morning be ready," Catherine reminded them as she went back to her and Kaesar's room.

Ishivas stared into Kaesar's eyes, "Oh Kaesar, I thought I had lost you," Ishivas said with tears streaming down her eyes.

"Ishivas, you saved my life," he paused to get the emotional clump out of his throat, "Ishivas, I like you a whole lot."

"I like you too, no, I love you Kaesar," Ishivas said as she pulled Kaesar close and passionately kissed him.

Before they both parted for their separate rooms, Kaesar smiling at Ishivas said, "You're right Ishivas, being a force does have it's advantages, I'll see you tomorrow." They hugged one last time and went their separate ways.

The next morning promised to be a day of serious and extensive training. Kaesar woke up early to the irritating sound of his alarm clock. Kaesar woke up and started to get ready for the long day ahead. He got out of his bed and went into the bathroom, where he took a long and relaxing bath. After bathing Kaesar got dressed into his new uniform and went into the living room. Ishivas and Catherine were standing in the living room and both looked prepared for the long day ahead.

"Well apprentices, it is time to start today's training," Catherine said with authority, "Now follow me to the training room."

They headed out the door with Catherine in the lead. Ishivas and Kaesar trailed closely behind her holding each other's hand and smiling at each other.

"Where is the training room Ishivas," Kaesar whispered to Ishivas?

"Its a floor below us, it is where most Forces train," Ishivas added, "It is a great place to meet people and to better you skills."

"Aunt Catherine," Kaesar asked, "how long will we be training anyway?"

"Let's see, about 8 hours, or until you learn not to run into people who are bigger than you are," Catherine said laughing under her breath.

"How do you know that Leoa woman anyway," Ishivas asked what Kaesar was thinking?

"Leoa Talvin is a very talented Hunter, as you have found out first hand Kaesar, she is with a Newman resistance movement called "The Hand Of God"," Catherine informed them both. "The movement believes that the Newmans are God's true master work and it is their duty to crush the Human race, God's inferior experiment," Catherine said with a very serious tone.

"But didn't humans create the Newman race, Aunt Catherine," Kaesar asked?

"Yes, but many believe we did not do it by ourselves Kaesar, we cannot give the Newman souls, only a greater being can do that," Catherine said.

"Zealot's like her will find that not all Newmans are ungrateful to us," Ishivas said, "I refuse to believe even half of the Newmans on board would follow such a hateful belief."

"Only time will tell Catherine, well Kaesar, here we are." Catherine said as a large door in front of the opened, and they all three entered.

Inside the room was a huge lush and green plain with cherry blossom trees every where and a huge crystal clear lake in the center. There were about a hundred forces around talking, some sparring, and a majority of them were swimming. Catherine, Kaesar, and Ishivas moved under a cherry blossom tree near the lake.

Catherine looked to Ishivas and said, "Ishivas now is the time for you to awaken his essence, his power."

"Mistress Catherine, I have never done it before what if I mess up," Ishivas asked nervously.

Catherine encouraged Ishivas, "It's Okay Ishivas, just trust your skill, remember when I awakened you, it is wonderful participating in the awakening of a person" I

shivas was swelled with confidence she turned to Kaesar and said, "Knell down on both knees Kaesar."

Kaesar knelt down bowed his head and closed his eyes, Ishivas put her hands on either side of his head and focused. Suddenly a blue light surrounded them both and Kaesar was could feel the presence of Ishivas in his mind, and then he realized that for a few seconds their minds were entwined. Kaesar sat up and felt the a calm power flowing through himself and he also felt a wonderful spiritual connection to the woman he loved.

He got up and hugged Ishivas and whispered into her ear "I love you Ishivas, more than anything else in the whole world."

Ishivas smiled and said " I love you too Kaesar, you have such a beautiful mind." As they hugged they both felt more alive and all feelings of loneliness passed.

"Well, if you two are done it is time for us to train, I expect for you to master barta, zonde, and foie before the end of the week Kaesar," Catherine chimed in and turned to Ishivas, "And Ishivas you will be learning resta and other support techniques to go along with your offensive arsenal, let the training begin."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaesar on 2003-11-02 13:58 ]</font>

MQuantum
Nov 2, 2003, 04:18 PM
Not bad at all, keep it up!

Dialogue is still a little confusing, a general rule of thumb is to skip a line or start a new paragraph everytime the speaker changes.

awaiting the next bit...

MQuantum
Nov 2, 2003, 05:23 PM
MUCH BETTER! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaesar
Nov 2, 2003, 09:37 PM
I am very satisfied with my latest chapter, Football season is finally over so I can update more often. This latest chapter is my personal favorite it sets up a love story and the potential evil of the story "The Hand Of God". So I am know wandering weather to add in an Good Android or Newman character or both. Also how to build up Leoa Talvin, I will have to get a good sympathy story going on. I also need to remember MAGS I have plans in the future for them too. The Big Question in my mind is when and If are we going to get to Ragol in my story. So far the story has went through 3 days I don't want to flash foward too far into the future. I desperatly need to kill somebody off, but who and when?