PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Rumor

FinalHell
Oct 26, 2003, 02:41 PM
Sum Rumor About a random Hunter With a Lavis cannon Appearing and Disappearing in front of ppl in different rooms. Just a rumor i heard, u think its tru?

I think this mite only aply to the Xbox version but im not sure if its on the GC or not.

Razor_Burn
Oct 26, 2003, 02:48 PM
I heard that was in the dreamcast version a while back. I don't think anyone has actually been able to successfully alter character codes on xbox & gamecube yet.

Edit: Spelling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Razor_Burn on 2003-10-26 11:50 ]</font>

Cerris
Oct 26, 2003, 06:14 PM
how would they appear?

just suddenly in a run with 3 ppl?

How could chara editing do that ne way?????

Delsaber
Oct 26, 2003, 06:39 PM
I don't believe this, but I have heard of a few people say that while they where in the Ruins, an image of some character popped up and killed them. But as I said, I don't believe this.

martian_man
Oct 26, 2003, 07:12 PM
i think it cud be true like pking was possible in dc days :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: martian_man on 2003-10-26 16:14 ]</font>

Olga-Rappy
Oct 26, 2003, 07:17 PM
Yes. The legit LV1 max stat Double Cannon HUmar from hell will get you.

Auracom
Oct 27, 2003, 01:02 PM
*pulls blanket over his head*

Anubis_
Oct 27, 2003, 01:18 PM
i hear that if u leave a tp open with monster near it.. they'll eventualy use it and got to pioneer and start killing every1...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anubis_ on 2003-10-27 10:19 ]</font>

_Ted_
Oct 27, 2003, 06:48 PM
Really? I've got to try that, it would be the most satifying thing to come back to p2 and see that boomas have killed all those annoying people that just stand there and try to talk to the monsters that are killing them, they just keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over.....

FinalHell
Oct 27, 2003, 07:00 PM
lol, i highly doubt thats true but it would kind of nice to see all the ppl on pioneer 2 die.

AUTO_
Oct 27, 2003, 07:38 PM
It will always be a rumor unless someone gets a pic of it...even then, you got photoshopping to worry about

Black000Moon
Oct 27, 2003, 07:49 PM
maybe its a person from pioneer 1 that doesnt want u messing around the ruins........

Quo
Oct 27, 2003, 08:49 PM
On 2003-10-27 10:18, Anubis_ wrote:
i hear that if u leave a tp open with monster near it.. they'll eventualy use it and got to pioneer and start killing every1...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anubis_ on 2003-10-27 10:19 ]</font>

You hear lies. The closest thing to this is getting enemies to walk through doors. Apparently Sinows did this frequently on DC. never happened to me though, however I did coax a hildebear through a door once. I have a friend who says he was chased from the end of Mine 1 to the pioneer 2 warp by a sinow beat, but I think he's lying.

Delsaber
Oct 27, 2003, 08:53 PM
I don't or won't believe the stuff until it happens to me. Then again, even if it does happen to me, no one would believe me if I was to tell it. Oh well...

ThaRealest
Oct 27, 2003, 09:58 PM
yea i had a sinow walk through a door in the dc....beat the shit outta me in the hall...honestly...

Soukosa
Oct 27, 2003, 10:42 PM
I've had a Sinow Blue fly through the door on me before on the GC version.

Minty
Oct 28, 2003, 03:48 PM
Sinows are supposed to have that ability.

starhealer
Oct 28, 2003, 03:57 PM
I've had Sinows chase me into other rooms before...that's scary.

"Crap, I'm getting my butt kicked. I'll just duck into the hallway for a breather and--WHAT THE HELL?" *Sinow follows and makes short work of your body*

Delsaber
Oct 28, 2003, 04:01 PM
Yea, and what really sucks about the sinows going through the doors are that they seem to become invulnerable to attacks. You swing right through them.

Spider
Oct 28, 2003, 05:18 PM
Yeah, that is really iratating, hasn't hapened on the GC for me, but back in the DC days it happened all the time, its similar to if you just go to the very entrance of a room, enemys can attack you, but you cant get them :S

_Sinue_
Oct 28, 2003, 06:39 PM
The worst was in DC Ultimate mode.. when some A-Hole HUmar or HUcast was using an Srank Spread Needle's special and accidentally Shifta/Deban the Sinows. They were almost unstoppable when that happened. The HUmar would just be like "... RUN!" You'd both go taking off down the hallway as the Sinow busts through the door and kills the HUmar in like 2 hits.. and then come looking for you...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Sinue_ on 2003-10-28 15:43 ]</font>

Spider
Oct 29, 2003, 02:48 AM
Just hearing words like that makes me wish the GC and Xbox had ultimate 2 or something, just like ultimate, same rares and all, but as hard as dreamcast ultimate, maybe harder. Like needing to be lv 130 just to hit a booma.

RFB
Oct 29, 2003, 04:26 AM
I have a friend who says he was chased from the end of Mine 1 to the pioneer 2 warp by a sinow beat, but I think he's lying.

[quote]

I dont think he's lying. From my (sigh...) personal experience wih that "glitch", once the sinows get out of their rooms, then they can go wherever they want to, ecept, obviously, trough warps.

Once they get out of the room that they're in, the game treats them as if they were PCs or NPCs, giving them freedom to roam around... or at least that happened to me...

I thought that I would be safe if I got out of that passage and moved back to the room before.. but the sinow came into the room, while I was giving it my back, getting my techs ready to kill him.. the hunter hunted.

Edit: Ohhh yeah, the S-Rank shifta-Deband.. it was een greater than lvl 30, maybe.. lvl 50 or such? I dont know. Damn, DC ult was sweet... deadly sweet...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RFB on 2003-10-29 01:41 ]</font>

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 29, 2003, 08:08 AM
That is what keeps me afraid to stand near doorways now..

Buuyon
Oct 29, 2003, 08:13 AM
heh a see thru hunter...poping up and disaparing...defently fake...but would make a good quest...this soul died and started haunting the forest and blah blah go find him and take him back...lol..

Anubis_
Oct 29, 2003, 01:15 PM
Dont u just hate it when u play battle in the space ship and suddenly u and the person ur supposed to be fighting are running like hell from a Delsaber.. lol.. suddenly it turns from a duel battle to horror film...

enemies following u into different rooms.. now thats just scary.. that breaks all the rulz.. its like falz killing you.. Then he takes your exp... lol....

Trianth
Oct 29, 2003, 04:23 PM
Actually, Sinows don't really "walk" through the doors...back in the DC days, if you attacked a sinow and ran, attack, run, etc. without killing it, it would jump back, get out its arm-sword-thing, then jump at you. If you were in the room it was in when it started getting out its arm-knife, then went into a hallway, it would jump into the hallway.

FinalHell
Oct 29, 2003, 07:01 PM
Theres gotta be a way to counter that...

T-280
Oct 29, 2003, 11:04 PM
I know the hunter u speak of. I killed him a while back. His last words where "I will kill every1 that comes into the ruins..." it was pretty weird. i didnt bleave this till i saw this post. if u ever see him, then run. run like hell.

Nei3rd
Oct 30, 2003, 01:01 AM
God, that sounds like somethin outta .hack or something. Or maybe a horror film. Like Jason Vorhees or Freddy Krueger or...dare i say it...the Leperchuan! I can just see it now. Said HUmar appearing after nowhere and speaking in his dead Irish voice "Ya have me gold meseta! Ya dirty theif!". The only way to kill him is by shooting a bullet with powdered shamrocks and saying "F*** you Lucky Charms!". God I need some sleep.

FinalHell
Oct 30, 2003, 06:59 PM
lol good anology. maybe hes a hacker trying to steal ur items for good! Or just ur everyday glitch.. you never know. this calls for a detective!

hucasts_rock
Oct 30, 2003, 07:21 PM
On 2003-10-27 10:02, Auracom wrote:

*joins Aura*

Nei3rd
Nov 1, 2003, 12:09 PM
Your right FinalHell. This calls for the legendary detective...Inspector Gadget! Go Go Gadget Photon Magnifying Glass! Or maybe the mythic detective Jean Marlo? Maybe you prefer Sam Spade from the movie The Maltese Falcon?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nei3rd on 2003-11-01 09:10 ]</font>

T-280
Nov 1, 2003, 09:59 PM
On 2003-10-30 16:21, hucasts_rock wrote:

On 2003-10-27 10:02, Auracom wrote:

*joins Aura*

pull yourself together ppl! jeeze its just a ghost...
count to think of it that is pretty scary...
this sounds like anthor game ive played before. couinsadence? (sorry cant spell right bz reserching sumthing) I THINK NOT!

KaFKa
Nov 2, 2003, 12:19 AM
geez, ive had the ep2 sinows smack me around in the halls. ive watched in horror as my lvl 9 FO got a sinow's blade up his... er, down his throat in ep1, and ive heard of that ghosty-guy. but the ghost-thing is impossible. *looks around* i hate that feeling...