PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XI

FinalHell
Oct 26, 2003, 02:54 PM
hhmmm Final Fantasy XI is coming out for Windows pretty soon. Any1 Planing on getting it?

Reenee
Oct 26, 2003, 02:58 PM
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=68276&forum=9&26

Kent
Oct 26, 2003, 08:17 PM
Mine's preordered. Free overnight shipping and everything.

raiden999
Oct 26, 2003, 09:43 PM
I couldn't preorder b/c of procrastinating (curse my laziness), so I gotta rush on Tuesday and hope I can get ahold of it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

BogusKun
Oct 26, 2003, 10:21 PM
P C most likely...

Then there's FF7-2
Avent Children

FinalHell
Oct 27, 2003, 07:04 PM
I wonder if the PS2 version will be the same as the windows version. =/

neko-chan
Oct 27, 2003, 07:17 PM
I was very excited about this game, but after trying the beta I realized that FFXI is even more time-consuming than PSO, so I decided to cancel my pre-order. Like if I need another distraction. u.u;;;

odie2088
Oct 27, 2003, 09:35 PM
SCREW THE OTHER FINAL FANTASIES! FFVII IS TEH PWNAGE! IT IS 1337! IT IS THE MASTER OF ALL FINAL FANTASIES! and it has sephiroth and cloud...and red XIII(nanaki!)....and vincent...and cid...and barret...and cait sith...and poor aeris...and tifa...and yuffie...and that sob rufus...and the weapons...and the big swords...i could go on forever but i wotn because it'll probly b econsidered spam, but it probably already is...crap

Rep0
Oct 27, 2003, 09:53 PM
On 2003-10-27 18:35, odie2088 wrote:
SCREW THE OTHER FINAL FANTASIES! FFVII IS TEH PWNAGE! IT IS 1337! IT IS THE MASTER OF ALL FINAL FANTASIES! and it has sephiroth and cloud...and red XIII(nanaki!)....and vincent...and cid...and barret...and cait sith...and poor aeris...and tifa...and yuffie...and that sob rufus...and the weapons...and the big swords...i could go on forever but i wotn because it'll probly b econsidered spam, but it probably already is...crap

And Final Fantasy 6 was better in every way possible

NKOTB
Oct 27, 2003, 09:53 PM

You forgot to mention Super Dunk

Kent
Oct 27, 2003, 09:59 PM
On 2003-10-27 18:53, Rep0 wrote:

Not in my opinion.

Nidarrock
Oct 28, 2003, 02:56 AM
No I'm skipping on it. It's too time consuming a game for me right now. I'm still playing SWG.

Kent
Oct 28, 2003, 03:23 AM
...Star Wars Galaxies is a disgrace to the Star Wars name. If only SOE actually knew what they were doing, it just might have turned out to be a good game...

SubstanceD
Oct 28, 2003, 04:19 AM
On 2003-10-27 18:53, Rep0 wrote:

Thank You!

It's nice to come across others who can recognise Quality when they see it. Don't get me wrong FFVII is a great rpg but all the same it is slso highly overated. If you ignore the dated graphics and the kiddy friendly localisation ( damn Ninendo and thier ways ) you would see that FFVI is in fact a vastly supereior game ( content wise ) to FFVII, there is not a single thing that FFVI does not do better than FFVII. Honestly I am begining to have it up to here with FFVII fanboys who think FFVII is be all and end all of all rpg's.

Getting back on topic, I am pretty sure I have anserwed this question multiple times already but NO I WILL NOT BE GETTING FFXI FOR THE PC OR FOR THE PS2! Why? Because it is Online only and also because I dont like some of the various gameplay features.

Reenee
Oct 28, 2003, 08:39 AM
FFXI ships today.

Run. Now.

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 28, 2003, 11:36 AM
Bah, I'd take Phantasy Star II over any FF game.

When it comes to Square, the only game I hold in high regard from them would be Parasite Eve, because it had a very very unique ATB free roaming system, and a really interesting story that no other game was similar to. And if you try comparing it to Resident Evil, just because the controls are similar, I'll remind you that PE is better than RE.