PDA

View Full Version : a question for the ruins vhard....

ThaRealest
Oct 26, 2003, 03:47 PM
ok im currently in ruins vhard...i have a 4 slot armor....thinks is a general armor...not sure i know it requires a lvl 55 to equip...(srry im at work right now cant get too accurate info)...well i had a angel tp, ogre power, and 2 defence units equipped, ...i replaced them with 4 resist evil units...are they better than what i had?it doesnt seem like it cuz im still get the snot kicked outta me...any suggestions for the units?

Ketchup345
Oct 26, 2003, 03:56 PM
On 2003-10-26 12:47, ThaRealest wrote:
ok im currently in ruins vhard...i have a 4 slot armor....thinks is a general armor...not sure i know it requires a lvl 55 to equip...(srry im at work right now cant get too accurate info)...well i had a angel tp, ogre power, and 2 defence units equipped, ...i replaced them with 4 resist evil units...are they better than what i had?it doesnt seem like it cuz im still get the snot kicked outta me...any suggestions for the units?

Go with all */Bodies if you are getting beat up easily. Resist/Evil, Resist/Dark, and Resist/Devil means that they only boosts EDK, which is resistance to Megid, not Dark type enemies.

ThaRealest
Oct 26, 2003, 04:03 PM
well damn...thanks alot....i have 4 bodeis for my slots...appreciate the help...

Bit
Oct 26, 2003, 07:01 PM
For help with the Ruins Enemies:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1251

Dark Falz:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=948

Quo
Oct 26, 2003, 11:24 PM
Learn how to dodge. Get a multi-hitting weapon. Fill your armor with power units. Bring a gun for the bringers, sorcerers, and belras. I find this to be a good strategy.

joluh
Oct 26, 2003, 11:33 PM
Well if you're a Ranger get a Shot, the red or yellow one, i beated vh ruins with my RAcaseal at lvl75 so if you're using the RAcast, should be more easy than it was for myself, and even easier for the human rangers, i just used an Arms for the whole run ^_^ and a pair of Vulcans for dark falz, and btw get a HP drain weapon for when falz takes your soul, you'll hit him and yourself, but you won't lose HP ^_~