PDA

View Full Version : TJ sword & bkb lower your IQ.

TheDarkRaven
Oct 26, 2003, 04:02 PM
No, not the IQ of your mag, but yourself. So many HUmars use a bkb and the tj sword, it makes them forget what other weapons are. I joined a game using a last survivor in hard mode and the idiot bkb-weilding HUmar is like "OMG! WUT DAT WEPN?!" People need to try new weapons, same goes for Rangers and Forces. Im sick of seeing p-wands and guld millas. Im not sure where this topic belongs, but since im discussing items, most likely here. Oh well, nothing i can do about it. People will use what they want when they want.

Soukosa
Oct 26, 2003, 04:05 PM
Maybe they've just never had much in the way of knowledge in what other weapons existed and common sense. Yeah, there's not much you can do about them, but you can always try to find others to play with that aren't so lacking in intelligence.

Aurra
Oct 26, 2003, 04:10 PM
Probably should be in rants

TheDarkRaven
Oct 26, 2003, 04:11 PM
beats me.

Mystil
Oct 26, 2003, 05:02 PM
I don't see many guld millas like I use to..just a bunch of Yas9000Ms and SQs...

I use a BKB and TJ sword..

1) BKB is my strongest weapon..

2)I use TJ sword for my Lavis Cannon Forest runs..

That's one cent.

Using BKB in hard mode is overdoing it. MKB is borderline. Whatever is the strongest to some players, is the main weapon they will continue to use. Because they are so many rares being duped/found/created in PSO, you hardly see any of the sometimes more useful 9 star rares.

That's two cents.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 26, 2003, 05:45 PM
For my HU i use a chainsawd not because i suck because i like it and because it is a legit one that i found with 30 to hit and it made me very happy that i accomplished something.

Bradicus
Oct 26, 2003, 06:11 PM
I use the Chainsawd aswell. no other weapon has the same satisfying "buzzzzz"

Cerris
Oct 26, 2003, 06:12 PM
I h8 when some lvl 125 idiot comes into a game with a dark flow and hacked mag, and has no clue what Grantz it.....

Firocket1690
Oct 26, 2003, 07:02 PM
On 2003-10-26 14:02, Silhouette wrote:
Because they are so many rares being duped/found/created in PSO, you hardly see any of the sometimes more useful 9 star rares.

other HUmar ~ *has a J-Sword*

me ~ "Yay! dupes!" *has a Vjaya*

other HUmar ~ "WUT IS TAHT WA4P!?"

me ~ "... Vjaya"

other HUmar ~ "NEVAR HEARD OF IT!"

me ~ "oohhh what's that weap?"
me ~ "looks like a J-Sword"

other HUmar ~ "YEP I FINDED IT!! "

me ~ "oohh funny ... MY J-Sword has a black seal thingy on it when I found it"

other HUmar ~ "..."
other HUmar ~ *disconnects*

*mwehee* some people can be so amusing ...

other HUmar ~ "Yep. friend gave to me, legit!

PABLOparavida
Oct 26, 2003, 08:51 PM
I'm terrible like that.

Hu=bkb and tj
Ra=sneedle,gulla milla,yas3000R
fo=psycho wand

TheDarkRaven
Oct 26, 2003, 09:33 PM
Its a sight for sore eyes, whenever I enter a game, I can guess what weapons the people are using before I even get down to the planet. Well, im right most of the time. My favorite weapon is the Zanba because nobody uses it. Its funny when the bkb/black sato/flame garment/kasami bracer HUmar says "DOOD! WUT SORD IZ TAT? DOOP PLZ!"

DOG21313
Oct 26, 2003, 11:07 PM
On 2003-10-26 14:02, Silhouette wrote:
I don't see many guld millas like I use to..just a bunch of Yas9000Ms and SQs...

I use a BKB and TJ sword..

1) BKB is my strongest weapon..

2)I use TJ sword for my Lavis Cannon Forest runs..

That's one cent.

Using BKB in hard mode is overdoing it. MKB is borderline. Whatever is the strongest to some players, is the main weapon they will continue to use. Because they are so many rares being duped/found/created in PSO, you hardly see any of the sometimes more useful 9 star rares.

That's two cents.

Not exactly, I have a legit BKB +60 (No, I don't have enough grinders to max it yet) Yet never use it, its stupic, cheap to other players, makes the game so easy, and in my opinion, theres a lot of better things to use in the game besides a big black stick. And BTW, almost every time I go into a game, I try to identify the wep they're using, its so fun, and I've gotten so good, I can ID ranger weps! (I don't have a RA, so don't know a lot about most of them)

Firocket1690
Oct 26, 2003, 11:14 PM
On 2003-10-26 18:33, TheDarkRaven wrote:
Its a sight for sore eyes, whenever I enter a game, I can guess what weapons the people are using before I even get down to the planet. Well, im right most of the time. My favorite weapon is the Zanba because nobody uses it. Its funny when the bkb/black sato/flame garment/kasami bracer HUmar says "DOOD! WUT SORD IZ TAT? DOOP PLZ!"

Also works with Last Survivor. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

muff
Oct 27, 2003, 12:34 AM
On 2003-10-26 20:07, DOG21313 wrote:

Not exactly, I have a legit BKB +60 (No, I don't have enough grinders to max it yet) Yet never use it, its stupic, cheap to other players, makes the game so easy, and in my opinion, theres a lot of better things to use in the game besides a big black stick. And BTW, almost every time I go into a game, I try to identify the wep they're using, its so fun, and I've gotten so good, I can ID ranger weps! (I don't have a RA, so don't know a lot about most of them)

Heh I have a legit bkb+60 too. I left it grinded at how many runs it took. I like mine tho. I also like it when someone calls me a dupe user. I invite them back to town and pop up the trade window.

Firocket1690
Oct 27, 2003, 06:15 PM
When I DO get my own bkb, (67 more drops) I always planned to keep it at +79, but what the hey! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

klepto
Oct 27, 2003, 07:01 PM
You could always just upgrade a duped MKB and grind it to +79 and say its "legit". I left my MKB untekked, as with all my stuff, to prove somewhat that at least it is not the common dupe.

Superguppie
Oct 28, 2003, 04:38 AM
As far as I can tell those dupes don't lower IQ at all. I know some pretty smart guys using'em. However, I did notice quite ppl with'em that do seem to have a low IQ. Guess they already had it.
And as usual, the worst sweets are the most attractive to the mentaly challenged...

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 28, 2003, 10:44 AM
Was in a game with Flowens and someone asked if they could dupe it.. I thought that was sad.. Then when we went to fight he was using a Twin Blaze.. Now why would you want my pos Flowens..?

Rudoku
Oct 29, 2003, 08:55 PM
Bah, I have a BKB+18(I won't use it yet), and I don't know what all the whining's about. It's a Double Saber. It only hits an enemy at a time. Get a gun and snatch the exp away!

TheDarkRaven
Oct 29, 2003, 10:02 PM
Too many Hunters use the bkb and J sword, thats all im saying.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 29, 2003, 10:04 PM
yep still using my ultimate CHAINSAWD o DEATH...

with maxed stats....man im good

K4t4n4
Oct 29, 2003, 10:42 PM
On 2003-10-26 18:33, TheDarkRaven wrote:

yeah that happened to me with my Gae Bolg. some dude was like what the h*** weapon is that. that weopon (actual spelling) is f***ed up." its true what they say. using a J-sword or BKB too much really does make you stupid.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I just use mine when I'm in a wierd mood http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif its the only way to prevent stupidity.

Shadow_010
Oct 30, 2003, 06:41 PM
I think the coolest weapons are the 9 star weapons i dont why but i do.

Blah Blah Blah

darthsaber9x9
Oct 30, 2003, 07:13 PM
i think it doesnt just lower your IQ, but it preys on those of low intelligence(or n00bs (i love that spelling of it lol)) its also so common that fidning one and usign it online is worthless. o wel at least if you are corrupted you can geta new one

TheDarkRaven
Oct 30, 2003, 11:44 PM
It is now time for some happy TJ sword user quotes!! An Idiot: "MY TJ SWORD IS THE SWORD OF TRUTH!"
Another Idiot: "My TJ sword is legit, I got it in the seabed."
yet another idiot: "Me and my friends use the TJ sword better than everyone!" These are actual quotes.

Rudoku
Nov 1, 2003, 10:40 PM
On 2003-10-30 15:41, Shadow_010 wrote:
I think the coolest weapons are the 9 star weapons i dont why but i do.

Blah Blah Blah

Durandal is the coolest saber ever. Too bad I haven't found one, with 3 chars in Ultimate, yet(Then again, I didn't get DB Sabers until Ult, go fig).

Firocket1690
Nov 2, 2003, 02:31 AM
On 2003-11-01 19:40, Rudoku wrote:

Durandal is the coolest saber ever. Too bad I haven't found one, with 3 chars in Ultimate, yet(Then again, I didn't get DB Sabers until Ult, go fig).

That's your opinion and your opino only.

Rudoku
Nov 2, 2003, 11:13 AM
Well that's a given.