PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Woohoo! SOUL BANISH IS MINE!!!

SuperDK
Oct 26, 2003, 08:54 PM
YES! I just found a Soul Banish from a Delbiter! Although it's got nothing on it...I'll just use it for show.

What was really funny was that when I killed the Delbiter, I was looking away from it when it died. So the camera was centered the other way and then I walk towards it, it said ?SPECIAL WEAPON. CRAP! SOUL BANISH!!!! I was so excited...

So, to those who have one, is it good or is it crap?

...and I know, the megid that it shoots is horrible...

PABLOparavida
Oct 26, 2003, 08:57 PM
nice find. It's good for a legit. The megid is like megid lv1.

Hrith
Oct 26, 2003, 09:01 PM
It's the most powerful Partisan-type weapon in game, it looks awesome, it's really powerful, accurate and quick, my favourite Hunter weapon (-->sig)

I found mine from Delbiter, too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

SuperDK
Oct 26, 2003, 09:06 PM
It should be great for a melee FOmar right? I mean, the most powerful partisan and LV. 30 Shifta and that should be pretty damn good.

Soukosa
Oct 26, 2003, 09:22 PM
Yeah, Soul Banish would be good for a Melee FO. The only problem you would have is the lack of ATA.

Zarana
Oct 26, 2003, 11:17 PM
For a Force you can't go wrong, but for a Hunter the ridiculously good accuracy of the Red Partisan is generally prefered. Especially since the Soul Banish's extra power isn't ever enough to save a hit over the Red Partisan.

Dillon
Oct 26, 2003, 11:25 PM
Hmm..Red Partisan, eh? I'll look into that.

But, nice find on the Soul Banish, I'm gonna have to start looking for one soon.

joluh
Oct 27, 2003, 12:02 AM
i'll try to get one of those, they look pretty good, don't care about the stats and after all i go more for looks than for power ^_^

Hrith
Oct 27, 2003, 05:55 AM
RED PARTISAN's ATA = 43

SOUL BANISH's ATA = 45

Stop saying bullshit, please, SOUL BANISH is the best partisan in any regard.

Even as a Force, you should not miss a lot, the only problem is the ATP requierement of 850.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 27, 2003, 07:39 AM
Thanks, I thought I was going nuts. 43 is NOT greater than 45.

Still, I like the Justice and Combat mechguns on FOmars better. But if you're going to Melee, this is probably the best weapon you could use.

Zarana
Oct 27, 2003, 08:18 AM
Hmm, how about that, you're right. I've never had them both on the same character at once before and was taking a friend's word for it. Thanks a lot, Kes. -.-;

However, perhaps this friend meant that the Red Partisan was much easier to find with Hit and that's why it was prefered. If you've got a Whitill, it shouldn't take more than a day to find one with at least 15% Hit, completely overwhelming the Soul Banish. Because like I said earlier, the extra power can't possibly kill any enemy in a lower number of attacks. People look at these tiny ATP advantages and seem to think they make a difference. I don't understand it at all.

Oh, and Kefka, be a little more polite. If it's an argument you want it's an argument you'll lose, I can assure you. I may have been going on false information, but if you think that gives you the right to say whatever you want to me you've got another thing coming, I'm afraid.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 27, 2003, 09:13 AM
On 2003-10-27 05:18, Zarana wrote:
Oh, and Kefka, be a little more polite. If it's an argument you want it's an argument you'll lose, I can assure you.

He was just noting the amount of weird nonsense you tend to spew on occasion, I guess. Like your opinions on Claws. Don't remember you winning.