PDA

View Full Version : Hunter's Liciense...No Credit Card

bobthebuilder
Oct 26, 2003, 09:41 PM
Anyone know any place/way/thing i can do to get online without a credit card? I really want to cash in my PD's and do some quest (not to mention trying to a TJ sword since its not unsealable). Any help would be extremely appriciated. Thanks.

jazzerb25
Oct 26, 2003, 11:13 PM
there used to be a website that all you had to do was send in a money order and you were set, they did it for you.....but i can't remember the url and even if it still exists lol sorry i couldn't be of more help.

InFaMoUsFaTo
Oct 27, 2003, 06:39 AM
I use PSOexplorer, but they no longer accept new orders.

Starman
Oct 27, 2003, 06:42 AM
Thats not what PSOExplorer says.

Small Quote:

Hunter's License Service REOPENED!! (PSO HL - NO CREDIT CARD)

The response has been enormous from our fans!

We are happy to inform you that we have re-established our existing member database and have created a system to handle new registrations! PSO Explorer has officially reopened the Hunter's Express Service (PSO Hunter's License - NO CREDIT CARD) for existing and future members of PSO Episode 1&2 AND PSO Episode 3 C.A.R.D.

www.psoexplorer.com

bobthebuilder
Oct 27, 2003, 08:34 AM
HOLY CRAP!!! Thanks for the site. Now i can finally get online!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Muku6
Oct 27, 2003, 08:14 PM
To be honest I think they should sell cards for this in stores. Sony does this with EQoA, I think Sega should do this with PSO.

zimmk2vgc
Oct 28, 2003, 04:09 PM
Dont forget to pay the congestion charge hunters license otherwise its an £80 fine laddy!

Heres an elaborate scheme. When you get your copy of PSO, you get a swipecard you can use at pay points and your s/n and a/k are all ready on the card. Then when you want to pay your HL, you just take your money and pay it there and its done. You could also just pay for it through the internet, sms, the phone etc....like the congestion charge.