PDA

View Full Version : Dark Weapons

Tilldawn
Oct 27, 2003, 03:51 PM
ok wats the deal with these things supposedly the most powerful weapons, but ya need the elusive parastic gene *flow* BUT i heard the only Section ID that can find it is Oran... dunno if this is true but has any1 actualyl heard anything of this or is it like making the Tsukirmi J-Sword it just aint gonna happen... peace

Bit
Oct 27, 2003, 03:57 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173

joncushing
Oct 27, 2003, 07:01 PM
Firstly, yes dark weapons are pretty powerful, and you make them using the parsitic gene flow, no not just oran find them, i think oran is only reported apparent finding, secondly, no-one knows how to unseal the j sword

PABLOparavida
Oct 27, 2003, 08:07 PM
doesn't matter just get a duped one thats the only way you can do it right now.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 28, 2003, 05:29 PM
He's just the only guy who didn't get pounced on/told it wasn't legit by everyone.

It's like God. If he made himself apparent to us we'd dismiss it as a hoax.

K4t4n4
Oct 28, 2003, 11:40 PM
yeah but isn't the only legit "parasitic gene flow" found by some guy in Japan. how did it get over here. someone would have had to have found it on one of the American servers, at least for the xbox. what else would the dupers have duped.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 29, 2003, 07:08 AM
It's not the only legit. Others have to ahve found it. I myself made a game called "Legit DNA Hunt", and after a high amount of runs, ended up with a DNA.

Of course, Sounomi went PMS on me because I accidentally called it "Special gene Flou" due to all fot he confusion about its name,a nd everyone esle decided it was OK to dogpile me with "lier!!!" and "it was probably a joke, ur temate dropped a hack"

I really don't care, ut I've seen the same pattern in the TJ thread. Most people scoffed at janitorbob. Somebody's GOT to be the first to get one, right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-29 04:08 ]</font>

Kireek7
Oct 29, 2003, 07:38 PM
Thank God I am an Oran, thats all I can say. I know I will NEVER get one, but, there is always the thought...

All I could ever hope to get is a duped one, and thats not sayin' much. I wish I had internet access and could get into Ultimate mode. I know, I'm getting off subject, all I realy want to say is, There is no real evidence that you cant get one, but will anyone belive you if you do?

K4t4n4
Oct 29, 2003, 10:48 PM
whoa whoa whoa...

It's not the only legit. Others have to ahve found it. I myself made a game called "Legit DNA Hunt", and after a high amount of runs, ended up with a DNA.

you got a DNA yourself. hmmmmm.... SW33T ..... what section ID were (or are) you. I need one baaaad.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 30, 2003, 06:40 AM
If you believe me, Purplenum. Get ready to play LOTS of seabed.