PDA

View Full Version : Are there really no "rare" items?

ThaRealest
Oct 27, 2003, 04:17 PM
I just got online today and some one told me that there are so many dupers that it makes no sence to hunt for good weps ...tru or false?

Greenie
Oct 27, 2003, 04:21 PM
False, if you are turned away from the game because of what a perosn like that said, you might not want to play. Sure most weapons are duped by now, but there's also joy in finding it yourself. And thats whwere the game stays interesting for me.

5KY
Oct 27, 2003, 04:29 PM
false
I have hack / dupe rares but i still hunt for rares. i enjoy the moment that damn torr drop me my frozen shooter with no %. LOL. For me, it is about the sense of accomplishment.

Denny
Oct 27, 2003, 04:40 PM
True - There are dupers everywhere. But you don't have to let that down your view of the game. I play because I like the game and have met some enjoyable people to play with.

SpyroDi
Oct 27, 2003, 05:10 PM
On 2003-10-27 13:29, 5KY wrote:
false
I have hack / dupe rares but i still hunt for rares. For me, it is about the sense of accomplishment.

Same thing with me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-10-27 14:11 ]</font>

ThaRealest
Oct 27, 2003, 05:11 PM
you know what guys i think your comments have helped me to stay addicted to the game (thanks alot assholes, now my social life will stay in the toilet) haha, but after all i did have a blast offline ..thnks again guys...the previous thankjs was a joke...

anwserman
Oct 27, 2003, 05:46 PM
The rare weapons in PSO fall under the catagory of "legitly acquired"..... hmmm.

segafreak
Oct 27, 2003, 06:03 PM
im such a loser.

_Ted_
Oct 27, 2003, 06:44 PM
Why are you such a loser? Did you accidentally delete your system file like my friend did?

Kaos-Bringer-
Oct 27, 2003, 07:01 PM
heh yea rare is only legit.... *talks to self* how many dang seabed runs am i gonna have to do for a mkb......... *clears throat* yes legit aquired for those..... offline most of the time...

PABLOparavida
Oct 27, 2003, 07:05 PM
I hated being legit. Its was was hard. My friends tell me that I take the challenge out of the game. Obviosly(sp?) they don't have online or have played ult et or seabed runs.

Kaos-Bringer-
Oct 27, 2003, 10:23 PM
ok ok ok.. now hold on... i admit yes right now my hucaseal is using a bkb with very nice stats... but before that... i was using crap i found as well as a mag my friend had made with only 140 pow... i had a partisan of lightning my friend and i went and got ourselves, i used a god/battle i found from stupid hidelts, for sum reason a god/luck i got from an ult love rappy, and two other slotted things i have no clue what they were.. but my redria is pretty much still legit... and she kicks butt, i guarantee the only thing she uses right now that is questionable is the bkb, it might be legit i have no clue, but i had beaten the game long before i started using it... -_- when i say beat i mean ult ep 1 and 2... lol geez talk about a legit arguement... btw redria is actually a nice id, i have yet to find a legit mkb with it but i found lavis legit and the godbattles so im happy... i was raised on this game to earn your own keep, being a v2 vet or what have ya, and thing is i ama bit disappointed that ppl that started in ep1 and 2 think they are better then the vets at sum points... -_-' on ver2, ultimate mode was for the ut most powerful, you couldnt hit anyhting at all without 1500 atp or higher, and it was still lucky if you did... bah ima shut up now...

AquaFlare7
Oct 27, 2003, 10:49 PM
I know the feeling Khaos. I have played pso way back on imported release on the dreamcast, and to this day there are still ignorant snobs that weild their bajillion percent monkey GOD bars at level 1 with max stats that honestly believe that they have a higher level of accomplishment than a dreamcast vet who KNOWS what ultimate mode was and how diluted it has become.

Kaos-Bringer-
Oct 27, 2003, 10:56 PM
lol yes man!! my humar on v2 is in ult mode... (thing says 107 but its only 102) when i first hit ult at level 71 with him lol my humar became like a force, cuz everything else did nuttin but repetitive miss miss miss... (imagine the mech guns i tried) and if it wasnt miss.. it was 0 lol.. but then after i got higher... my redria id blessed me with red handguns and ancient sabers, which pretty much were the only things that could make contact and do dmg... to this day my humar still cant beat vol opt v2,,, prolly cuz i havent tried in forever, but to get through ult mines instead of bein humar like and using s/d and j/z, he is using lvl 15 megid on them lol... kinda slow lol... but anyways... to all you newbie "experts" go get classic pso and get to ult on single player, then tell me how great you are...

hucasts_rock
Oct 27, 2003, 11:00 PM
On 2003-10-27 16:05, PABLOparavida wrote:
I hated being legit. Its was was hard. My friends tell me that I take the challenge out of the game. Obviously they don't have online or have played ult et or seabed runs.

heh quite the opposite for me..after my 6th corrupt I decided to be legit and I've had a lot more fun being legit than wasting my time trading dupes

Kaos-Bringer-
Oct 27, 2003, 11:02 PM
*applaudes the hucast lover* good call dude... just the rush of searching for rares seeing that rare monster filling your spirit with hope knowing sumhow its possible... and leveling on your own... lol poet again... anyways.. good call as i said...

Riu_000
Oct 27, 2003, 11:40 PM
On 2003-10-27 16:05, PABLOparavida wrote:
I hated being legit. Its was was hard. My friends tell me that I take the challenge out of the game. Obviosly(sp?) they don't have online or have played ult et or seabed runs.

Typical nooblet =D

heyf00L
Oct 28, 2003, 01:20 AM
False. I play in a community that is almost entirely legit. We play PSO the way it's supposed to be played. We don't use dupes. We trade for stuff we need. We go on rare hunts or just play for fun.

And no we don't all have crappy equipment. We have some really good and hard to find weapons. For instance my RAcast uses Yas 9k, Frozen Shooter, Spread Needle, Lumi Field, Standstill Shield, and Savatri all 100% legit.

Kaos-Bringer-
Oct 28, 2003, 08:03 AM
ummmm most of those are hard to find yes... except for needle... my friends and i found it a couple times the last time we went on a 4 player offline game in ult...

Buuyon
Oct 28, 2003, 08:14 AM
any weapon can be good...well depends on the player...im legit and i bet if i used my elysion i could waste all most anybody...

bluefull32988
Oct 28, 2003, 06:54 PM
i play pso al the time i am out of shape and pale i never go out side and at school all i do is stay online and look at forums but it is all worth it the day i find that damn agito 1975 i have been lookin for about 3 months and have killed aleast 1000 tollaws thank you

Kaos-Bringer-
Oct 28, 2003, 08:32 PM
hehe go blueful!! lol -_- speaking of that i made a blueful humar just to find imperial pick... i like the look lol