PDA

View Full Version : Corruption??

FurionStormrage
Oct 27, 2003, 05:10 PM
when my friend first played online.. something went wrong.. and he was disconnected.. and his memory card corrupted.. losing a 144 RAmar, and three other characters around level 110.. i currently have a 108 FOnewearl, 106 FOmar, and a lvl 14 HUmar.. and my friend has a 95 HUnewearl.. all on my one.. single memory card.. now, in about two or so weeks.. im going to get a broadband adapter.. what should i watch out for?? and does anyone have any setup tips.. or anything that could be counted useful to me.. thanks!! (and when/if i get online.. ill have tons of stuff for trade!!)

Rich_T
Oct 27, 2003, 05:52 PM
use an official memory card, and avoid blocks with more than 90 players.
avoid the frst ships on each server (EU/JP/US)
if corupted try deleting the guild card file.

FurionStormrage
Oct 28, 2003, 10:17 AM
thanks much.. and i hope to be online soon!

NodMan
Oct 28, 2003, 12:20 PM
On 2003-10-27 14:10, FurionStormrage wrote:
when my friend first played online.. something went wrong.. and he was disconnected.. and his memory card corrupted.. losing a 144 RAmar, and three other characters around level 110.. i currently have a 108 FOnewearl, 106 FOmar, and a lvl 14 HUmar.. and my friend has a 95 HUnewearl.. all on my one.. single memory card.. now, in about two or so weeks.. im going to get a broadband adapter.. what should i watch out for?? and does anyone have any setup tips.. or anything that could be counted useful to me.. thanks!! (and when/if i get online.. ill have tons of stuff for trade!!)

Hey man he is talking about me and I don't like that! He is making me so angry that I could us an Angry Fist!

FurionStormrage
Oct 28, 2003, 08:42 PM
Yeah i am.. and i find that it completly sucks, considering you had some awesome stuff.. but, why do you nod all the time?? NODMAN!!!!!!!!! lol

NodMan
Oct 30, 2003, 01:48 AM
On 2003-10-28 17:42, FurionStormrage wrote:
Yeah i am.. and i find that it completly sucks, considering you had some awesome stuff.. but, why do you nod all the time?? NODMAN!!!!!!!!! lol

Because one day I will rule the world with the Brotherhood of NOD as my Federation and look who is talking FOmarlly Great!