PDA

View Full Version : Question about importing PSO Plus

Cecil_McW00t
Oct 27, 2003, 06:41 PM
Ok, I've heard that if you import PSO Plus you have to change your memory card data to JP format so that you can get your stuff transferred. Is this true? Also, if it is, how is it done? DO I need an Action Replay or something?

Atax
Oct 27, 2003, 07:34 PM
What you heard is for Ver 2. It is not possible with Episode 1&2.

Silver-X
Oct 27, 2003, 07:47 PM
On 2003-10-27 15:41, Cecil_McW00t wrote:
Ok, I've heard that if you import PSO Plus you have to change your memory card data to JP format so that you can get your stuff transferred. Is this true? Also, if it is, how is it done? DO I need an Action Replay or something?

hmm.if you have US cube, and the first file you saved on it was a US file(on the mem. card), then you can only save US files on it. so no JPN or EU files.
if you want to save JPN files, i guess you have to get another memory card to save JPN files on it.
Hope it's a bit clear now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Cecil_McW00t
Oct 28, 2003, 12:59 AM
Well I don't think that applies to all games because I imported Soul Calibur II and was able to save it on the same memory card that stored my US games. So that point is moot. I was just inquiring whether or not it was possible to change my save into a JP one but that was already explained. Thanks.

-STE-
Oct 28, 2003, 02:35 AM
You cant, if you buy it you must restart all.

cutopia
Oct 28, 2003, 02:15 PM
Hmm. All the import games I've used have needed a Japanese formatted mem card (although I have like 7 memory cards so it's not a big deal).
I use a modded cube with a hardware switch as opposed to action replay.

Still no solid news as to whether PSO+ is coming out in the US? That's so frustrating. I want to know!