PDA

View Full Version : 1 week left...

polishedweasel
Oct 28, 2003, 12:35 AM
Until weasel goes off to basic training. So that means you people will have to be without my bashing of idiots and other hilarities for a few months. Well, actually I come back in December but leave again at the beginning of January...but I'm looking foward to finally doing something with myself.

And no more video games, something that I'm actually looking foward to. I really don't play like I used to, and when I do, I feel like I'm wasting time. Anyone else feel like that?

So when I get back I'll be all beefy and stuff. Any other members here in the service? Or is this one of those cases where everyone is younger than me?

_Ted_
Oct 28, 2003, 01:11 AM
Your 17! Ahhhh old! Ahhhhhh! Anyways, off to basic training huh? Have Fun. What service are you joining?

polishedweasel
Oct 28, 2003, 01:27 AM
On 2003-10-27 22:11, _Ted_ wrote:
Your 17! Ahhhh old! Ahhhhhh! Anyways, off to basic training huh? Have Fun. What service are you joining?

I'm 18...anyway I'm joining the ARMY. To be a programmer..but everyone says I shoulda joined the Airforce for that...I told em to bite me.

FinalMasterM
Oct 28, 2003, 02:36 AM
*is 20... is old!?*

How dare you!

Also I hope things go well for ya man and you find a way of letting us know how it's all going http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

polishedweasel
Oct 28, 2003, 03:19 AM
Well, I come back around Christmas..so I may be posting things then...but I plan on taking care of alot of things while I come back, like my family and my girlfriend. I plan on getting engaged to the girl soon so I have to think up something nice.(Ugh I hope she doesn't read this) But other than that and playing DDR during most of my free time, yeah, you may get a post or 100 while I'm here. Unless my parents kill the internet while I leave.(I pay the bill)

rena-ko
Oct 28, 2003, 08:24 AM
*feels very old*

well have fun at the forces ^-^;

BogusKun
Oct 28, 2003, 08:41 AM
Well you only got 8 months... then maybe another 12... you got time in between.. in those 12 months you can use internet and the computer freely. One of my girlfriends is in the ARMY 12 week trainging (AIT i think it's called?) Same thing you have to do. And she's on AIM sometimes. But I'm glad she's a reserve because she can be home... and we can do things that little ones cant know. LOLOL

martian_man
Oct 28, 2003, 09:26 AM
ur goin? WooHOOO i mean....

have fun while we have more

Scejntjynahl
Oct 28, 2003, 10:36 AM
Good luck to you, if anything you will get a new perspective in life...and muscles. But seriously, good luck and just be creative when you do get engaged. Creativity goes a long way.

Ron
Oct 28, 2003, 12:41 PM
HOOAH!! actually I'm in the Air force myself (ya ya Fly boy =P) hehe I would of joined the Army but then I thought I dont like bunking with 4 other guys in the same room so ya that went out the window. any way good luck "Grunt" that Basic is a learning experience. Just rember to follow Your Orders or that drill sargent will not hesitate to REAM your butt.

Kizaragu
Oct 28, 2003, 02:02 PM
When I was about 16 - 17 I thought about joining the Navy but in the end I didn't. I went to college instead and ended up messing up that completely. Kind of makes me wish I still joined. I still can I suppose but we'll see.
Anyways Good luck Dude!

Delsaber
Oct 28, 2003, 03:59 PM
I am considering joining the Army.. I get a lot of things from the Navy though, so I am not sure which way I want to go. I could use the basic training to shape up. Well, have fun, soldier-to-be.

starhealer
Oct 28, 2003, 04:04 PM
Just never join the Marines. My brother-in-law did that. Wooo, crazy people, them Marines.

Good luck in the service. And good luck with your engagement, too.

polishedweasel
Oct 28, 2003, 05:39 PM
OK, I'll remember that. Oh, and thanks!

BogusKun
Oct 28, 2003, 06:18 PM
On 2003-10-28 13:04, starhealer wrote:
Just never join the Marines. My brother-in-law did that. Wooo, crazy people, them Marines.

Good luck in the service. And good luck with your engagement, too.

It's because they are so tough, yet so f**king annoying. I hear this a lot from Navy boys when I was in high school some times ago.

What can I say? I'm Thirty-..(EXACT AGE NOT GIVEN)

Zaneatron
Oct 28, 2003, 06:32 PM
become a tank commander, you then get 4 tanks to do what you please. honestly, some army guy came and told us at some thing we had at college. careers day or something. we found it hilarious http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Abaddon
Oct 29, 2003, 06:35 AM
All the best with the services and your engagement. May you come back as a polishedTANK http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mystil
Oct 29, 2003, 11:43 AM
I shouldn't even care(since you think annoying me is a cool thing). But whatever. Games are just there when there's really nothing else to do. Going out in the world is where the real doors open.

I probably would've gone myself. But I have too many physical health problems. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-29 08:44 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Oct 29, 2003, 11:04 PM
On 2003-10-29 08:43, Silhouette wrote:
I shouldn't even care(since you think annoying me is a cool thing). But whatever. Games are just there when there's really nothing else to do. Going out in the world is where the real doors open.

I probably would've gone myself. But I have too many physical health problems. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-29 08:44 ]</font>

I hope one day...you find your way out from under your mother's roof...

Shattered_weasel
Oct 29, 2003, 11:09 PM
I will now salute the army man with the famous one fingered salute.