PDA

View Full Version : GC: Animal Crossing

Kemon
Oct 28, 2003, 11:12 AM
Any body els think its a good game?
and do you have any tips on getting lots of money besides fishing?

FinalMasterM
Oct 28, 2003, 03:01 PM
If you have a GBA and link you can use the island to get tons of money. Just take all the fruit you can there, fill up the island with them (just drop them) then have your islander walk around and eat them all, s/he'll drop bags of gold depending on how much they like the fruit. Some times you can get bags of 30k bells just for feeding him/her their favorite fruit a few times.

Also, trading items between players is fun, I think we should start a AC item exchange here.

Kizaragu
Oct 28, 2003, 03:12 PM
On 2003-10-28 12:01, FinalMasterM wrote:
I think we should start a AC item exchange here.

I think that's highly unlikely. it's not possible to do that here though is it?

FinalMasterM
Oct 28, 2003, 06:27 PM
On 2003-10-28 12:12, Kizaragu wrote:

On 2003-10-28 12:01, FinalMasterM wrote:
I think we should start a AC item exchange here.

I think that's highly unlikely. it's not possible to do that here though is it?

Yes it is, we just post our name, town, and item we are looking for. Then if someone has it they can type that info in on AC and it gives them a password, if they post the password here then the person requesting the item can type the code in and get the item.

I'll start

Name: FinalM
Town: Arcade

I'm looking for any Green or Modern items http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NKOTB
Oct 28, 2003, 06:34 PM
I used to love AC. I said about 2 months ago that one of my ex gf's stole my GC and games when we broke up. Well, I just started talking to her again but I don't think she will give me the GC back. She was talking about buying Mario kart so it looks like even though we are on good terms again, I still won't have my GC.
I still think deleting my f'in town was worse than the actual act of taking the GC!

metermore
Oct 28, 2003, 07:02 PM
i love it cant stop playing it i also have AR (action replay/gameshark) and use it occationaly but you can never really beat it can you?

NKOTB
Oct 28, 2003, 07:24 PM
On 2003-10-28 16:02, metermore wrote:
you can never really beat it can you?

I had the gold statue for paying off the house.

I was collecting all the boxing stuff for my house.

I can't believe she deleted it. I should call her and yell at her and tell her she better fix it!

groof!

metermore
Oct 28, 2003, 10:27 PM
lol i mean like if u cheat and be able to buy everything you cant buy rares so u have to collect