PDA

View Full Version : question about a guide.

ilr2000
Oct 28, 2003, 11:38 AM
This guide right here (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=722) is really making me scratch my head.

Does this mean if I go into forest 1 and find more swords than not... that in forest 2 it'll follow pattern 2 for swords, and caves 1 will follow pattern 3, and caves 2 is pattern 4, and caves 3 is pattern 1?

What if I skip caves and go to mines? If I never went to caves at all would mines 1 now be pattern 3? If I piped back to town and then went to caves would cave 1 then be pattern 4?

And how will this apply to online, since all of the levels are constantly live? And if I exit a game or save and quit will the patterns be reset? What if I load up TTF after one run of forest? Will the beginning of TTF be pattern 3 because of forest 1 and 2?

Does this additional power count towards %'s as well? Or is it just the natural "+ #" you can find on ???? and SP weps?

Might I conclude from this guide that if I were to hunt for red swords, I should run forest first, because that will put caves 1 and 2 with pattern 3 and 4? Will that make it so if I find a red sword I've got a better chance at it being a nice one?

NodMan
Oct 28, 2003, 12:52 PM
Online only man come and think!