PDA

View Full Version : The Orotiagito

Delsaber
Oct 28, 2003, 05:50 PM
The guide says that it sacrificed HP to launch a wave attack, but my orotiagito's special halves enemies hp. What is that? Does it have a random special?

neko-chan
Oct 29, 2003, 03:16 AM
On 2003-10-28 14:50, Delsaber wrote:
The guide says that it sacrificed HP to launch a wave attack, but my orotiagito's special halves enemies hp. What is that? Does it have a random special?

On GameCube, the Agito AUW 1975 halves enemy HP and, if you turn it into Orotiagito, its special become that yellow "wave attack" (sacrificing your HP). On DC, if I remember correctly, both the Agito 195 and the Orotiagito had the same special: halving enemy's HP. Which version are you playing?

You can barely see the yellow "wave attack" in the picture below (watch the left side of the picture).

http://www.kero.it/fede/junk/pso/agi3.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-10-29 00:19 ]</font>

Delsaber
Oct 29, 2003, 09:57 PM
I am on GameCube, Neko. It is the Orotiagito and it halves enemies HP. I don't get the cool wave attack.

Mixfortune
Oct 30, 2003, 02:23 AM
I have no idea why that is. Are you using an Android?
It launches a wave attack with my HUmar, even to the point of death.
That was why I suggested the change in the first place... odd.

neko-chan
Oct 30, 2003, 02:01 PM
On 2003-10-29 18:57, Delsaber wrote:
I am on GameCube, Neko. It is the Orotiagito and it halves enemies HP. I don't get the cool wave attack.

Well, it's not possible. Unless you're experiencing some weird bug or using a modified item, the OROTIAGITO's special is the "yellow wave".

Delsaber
Oct 31, 2003, 12:35 AM
Nope, it isn't modified. I turned it into the Orotiagito by taking it to the guy in "Seek My Master." I used it on and android and on my HUmar.. it definitly halves enemies HP. I guess it is some weird glitch.

kidterru
Nov 1, 2003, 02:48 AM
Maybe you cant see the color yellow. It moves fast through the screen. I have seen it with my hucaseal.

Delsaber
Nov 1, 2003, 08:56 AM
That's not it, Kidterru.