PDA

View Full Version : Online Perks

Servbot41
Oct 28, 2003, 06:50 PM
I have heard there are rares you can only get online. Also that ST gives out rares to a select few. Are there any other perks that you get by being online? And are these perks true?

Servbot41
Oct 28, 2003, 07:40 PM
Yep a purpose double post (but Im still sorry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif) anywho I guess there isnt much special compared to online/offline...

Olga-Rappy
Oct 28, 2003, 07:45 PM
...Why would you guess otherwise? Nobody's said anything. I'm actually tempted not to respond, but...

- Special Online only enemies
- Photon Drops have a purpose
- Mag Cells (Nov 4 is the deadline)
- Online only rares

_Ted_
Oct 28, 2003, 07:50 PM
Online only rares? Sure, any holiday item is an online only. I don't know what you define "perks" as, but I myself played offline only for a few months and it started getting boring, so I got the broadband adapter and got online. I love online alot more than offline, its the people that keep the game interresting. I'd suggest getting online, its lots more fun.

Buuyon
Oct 29, 2003, 08:40 AM
ST dun give rares to only a select few...

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 29, 2003, 11:10 AM
They did. Back in v1, a lavis cannon was given to someone i think, oh and then there was the online wedding, I beleive an item was given for that.

Benzine
Oct 29, 2003, 03:36 PM
Monster counts are dramatically increased online. Also, there are the online quests. The best thing is that you get to play with actual thinking(sometimes...) people instead of KIREEK and MOME. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif The people are what make this game great.
The only online only rares would be holiday rappies and photon drop exchanges. I *think* the the ep1&2plus edition will have PD exchange in it though, plus most of the online quests.

Hrith
Oct 29, 2003, 04:00 PM
I might be wrong but the real NEI'S CLAW and the FLAME GARMENT are online only...