PDA

View Full Version : sumthin

metermore
Oct 28, 2003, 08:07 PM
i heard that nintendo playstaion and microsoft are making new systems, any one got proof or is my friend an ass

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: metermore on 2003-10-28 18:45 ]</font>

Aunt_Betty
Oct 28, 2003, 09:06 PM
On 2003-10-28 17:07, metermore wrote:
i heard that nintendo playstion and microsfot are making new systems any one got proof or is my friend an ass
God at least use commas. This is probally a hoax, because they are all new systems. O by the way spell PLAYSTATION right and MICROSOFT. But I'll warn you since your new.

Dangerous55
Oct 28, 2003, 09:39 PM
i heard that nintendo playstion and microsfot are making new systems any one got proof or is my friend an ass

You spelt "i heard that nintendo playstion and microsfot" wrong. I think you meant:

"I heard that Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft..."

Tpye bttr lpz

ABDUR101
Oct 28, 2003, 09:59 PM
Yes and no.

They are most likely developing new systems, but they won't be released until after the current systems have been out on the market for a while.

Kent
Oct 28, 2003, 10:01 PM
i heard that nintendo playstaion and microsoft are making new systems

I don't know about that (especially since there isn't a company called "playstation"), but Nintendo has announced that they will unveil the successors to the GameCube and GameBoy Advance in this coming spring.

NKOTB
Oct 28, 2003, 10:01 PM
Yeah, they will probably be out for Xmas of 2005

Guntz348
Oct 28, 2003, 10:02 PM
According to EGM they all indeed have next generation plans for new consoles. The one to release the most details so far is Sony, if I can find the articles I'll post them. From what I know the next PS machine will use a celluar prossesor that will break down all the computations the machine needs to do and have them prossessed by its own cell that is part of the larger celled proc. Pretty interesting stuff but it also seems developers say it will be almost impossible to make games for it.

Guile
Oct 28, 2003, 11:42 PM
I think they are always in stages of planning new systems but I doubt they are thinking of coming out with anything to soon.

raiden999
Oct 28, 2003, 11:48 PM
On 2003-10-28 19:02, Guntz348 wrote:
According to EGM they all indeed have next generation plans for new consoles. The one to release the most details so far is Sony, if I can find the articles I'll post them. From what I know the next PS machine will use a celluar prossesor that will break down all the computations the machine needs to do and have them prossessed by its own cell that is part of the larger celled proc. Pretty interesting stuff but it also seems developers say it will be almost impossible to make games for it.

Weren't thay saying the same about game development for the ps2 when it first came out?

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 29, 2003, 02:38 AM
Yep, due to the fact that the PS2's media is a DVD, they had problems with the coding involved. Doesn't seem that way now though. I haven't heard complaints anymore...

Spider
Oct 29, 2003, 03:09 AM
I hope the next lot of gaming systems will be a big adancement, the dreamcast kinda stole or ruined the hype of new consoles as the PS2, GC and Xbox dont really seem that much better then the old DC (I know they are better, but not like a SNES/Megadrive to 64/PS jump)

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 29, 2003, 03:36 AM
I hope the next jump will bring about "The World" from .hack! ...yeah yeah..I wish. Thats the console war after next. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Aunt_Betty
Oct 29, 2003, 10:24 AM
On 2003-10-29 00:36, Xiu_Hazuki wrote:
I hope the next jump will bring about "The World" from .hack! ...yeah yeah..I wish. Thats the console war after next. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I'm right behind ya! I don't care how much "The World" costs,GET IT!

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 29, 2003, 11:24 AM
Their offline simulator is pretty good, but I think it would rule if they actually brought even a semi version of "The World" to reality. I wouldn't care how repetative the story might be, as long as I get that massive character customization!

Skett_Namevah
Oct 29, 2003, 08:48 PM
Creating new systems every four or five years is the way of the game industry. I heard a bunch of rumors that the big announcement of something unique that Nintendo is suppost to reveal this spring is the next home or portible system but my gut instinct tells me that it wont.

metermore
Oct 30, 2003, 11:29 AM
didnt nintendo make a non annonced system that you could hook up like goodles.

i found sothing like it on there web page