PDA

View Full Version : GC PSO: Character Rant!

FurionStormrage
Oct 28, 2003, 08:59 PM
Well, ive been rockin offline for awhile now.. hopefully ill have a BBA in a week or two.. but, id like to know what im going up against. in almost all games that you can "pk" (player kill, duh!) or fight in.. i get addicted to fighting rather then playing the game! id like to know what others use.. levels an stuff like that..
ive currently got a lvl 106 FOmar
ive maxed out on all materials already.. i equip:
Angry Fist +50 or Twinkle Star
Guard Wave
Tripolic shield
3 god/hp
1 god/tech
and a robochao mag.. which is 10/80/40/70 or so..
ive got around 1050 hps, and 1400 tp
his atp w/o shifta is 1700..
and has around 800 def/evasion, around 700 mst, 218 or so ata.. and 100 luck!! muhaha.. as you might be able to tell.. i spent too much time material finding.. heh, and i have me, and 3 other friends that all play offline.. so we all get some pretty awesome stuff.. not to mention i have TONS of other.. HU, RA, and other FO stuff.. if anyone else would post up their stats.. maybe in a neater fashion? heh, i like being messy!!!!!!! oh yeha.. my FOmar's id is yellowboze..

kidterru
Oct 29, 2003, 06:27 AM
218 ata on a fomar. Thats not the base ata right?

Valleo
Oct 29, 2003, 11:58 AM
Also, how in the world did you get a Robochao mag if youve only been "rockin" offline? And what the hell is this post doing here in C mode/battle?

FurionStormrage
Oct 29, 2003, 06:12 PM
sorry, my def/atp was with shifta and deband.. they're actually 1300 and 600 or so.. but, my BASE ata is 133 and my robochao mag, (maybe you didnt see it) but, i have other friends in my neighbor hood that do have pso online.. although ive never been to his house.. he went to one of my other friends house.. and gave him 2 robochao mags.. and that friend gave me one. also.. none of those other stats are my base.. those are all with my equipped items!!!!!

polishedweasel
Oct 29, 2003, 11:42 PM
Actually, if you BA mode the way you're "supposed" to, it doesn't matter what you're stats are. They get reset to bas lv 20 when you join some of the BA games, some let you retain your lv and your weapons.