PDA

View Full Version : PSOW SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER GET TOGETHER

Ice_
Apr 3, 2001, 02:30 PM
I think that pso world should ahev antoehr get together i mean with all these people gettin mad /sad that there old buddies are no longer interested in playin and stuff pso world shoudll have another big get together so that Every1 can make new friends and meet new people...

DarkWolf
Apr 3, 2001, 05:37 PM
Ya know... that's not a bad idea. Perhaps it would rekindle the interest in PSO...

Kamotz
Apr 3, 2001, 06:02 PM
Yeah, that would be nice. I missed the last one. I've tried to meet people from this board, but I can ever find anyone. Either that or they're in a password locked game.

StarDragon
Apr 3, 2001, 06:07 PM
yeah we should have another get-together. i haven't seen any of the guys from the boards since the last get-together.

Loki
Apr 3, 2001, 06:07 PM
hows about tomorrow night? or friday?

rekonstruct
Apr 3, 2001, 06:14 PM
Hey, I missed the last one as well. It'd be nice to meet some more people. I sure could use the help too, you see... I have almost reached my goal of killing 10,000 monsters. I only need 99 more. Oh, and I need to do it in 30 minutes. Heh.

Maverick
Apr 3, 2001, 06:17 PM
I concur. The last one was a lot of fun.

AxemPunanny
Apr 3, 2001, 06:32 PM
So when is this get-together going to happen? and how would everyone know, if they don't actually go to the site and find it? Either way, I'm down with it. I didn't even know about the last get-together, then again I'm fairly new here.

Sup Ice. I didn't get to play last night. I must've been real tired after getting home, so I fell asleep. I ended up sleeping for 13 hrs. So I missed ample time to play. Oh well.
Tonight I'll be on for sure.

Cube
Apr 3, 2001, 09:50 PM
Ya, im all for a new get-together, i missed the last one and i heard it was a ball, so how bout another... I too lost almost ALL of my old "crew" so im desperate for some new PSO buds....

How about Saturday at 9:00 Est.?? That gives everyone time to read this topic and all that good stuff..

Keep this topic alive!

Heero_Yuy
Apr 3, 2001, 09:59 PM
Another get together would be great. I recently lost all my cards,none of which were members of this board though. I would really like to see some people from this board playin PSO,so far i only have seen PSO world titled games right after the get together and they are usually pas protected. I say all PSO world games have the pass PSOW, it would give all of us from the board a chance to actually enter the game w/o having your card already^_^

Ice_
Apr 3, 2001, 11:06 PM
tahts a sweet idea heero!!!1

Archer_Hedge
Apr 4, 2001, 01:22 AM
I would suggest having a couple get togethers because there are a bunch of us who have weird schedules and we also need to be able to have events with PSO players around the world.

BTW, The psow pass is a great idea.

<center>
RAmar - Level 57
Ultra Rare 2x4 with Rusty Nail
Lots of Saran Wrap - A Canister of Whipped Cream
</center>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Archer_Hedge on 2001-04-03 23:43 ]</font>

Roaddogglosthispassword
Apr 4, 2001, 02:01 AM
That would be great http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif anyone volunteering to take the screen shot of the whole new gang http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
well if you see a rdogg say que pasa real loud!

Kamotz
Apr 4, 2001, 02:37 AM
I could take screen shots. I finally got my capture card working.

Cube
Apr 4, 2001, 12:24 PM
cool, so its a go? Saturday at what time? 9:00? 8:00?

Heero_Yuy
Apr 4, 2001, 12:50 PM
thx for the pass idea support. Whenever i see a PSO World titled game i or anyone would be able to join up and i like that!

AxemPunanny
Apr 4, 2001, 01:06 PM
We should pass around the day and time, before it happens, whenever it happens. Sup Kamotz. That game we played last night vs. Falz was whack. I didn't lose any weapons; not that they were worth too much, but I lost 500,000 mesetas. Oh well. I managed to accumulated 100,000 within an hour. Not too bad.

PuRgE
Apr 4, 2001, 01:26 PM
Yes, a get together would be great http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
I miss the last one and i would like to take some card from people on this board.
Just set a date and time and i'll be there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ice_
Apr 4, 2001, 02:00 PM
Ok so maybe it's a go???? if so i know its nto an official psow gettogether but here goes........ saturday, One at 6-7 eastern time??? and another for peoeplw ho couldnt make that one around 9-8 eastern time???? But if were schedualling an oun official gettogether soemof us are gonna have to pass the word along.... and we should all help out in gettin the word out...... please post what u gusy think would be 2 good times on this saturday!!

Cube
Apr 4, 2001, 04:12 PM
OK, heres whats gona happen...

THE OFFICIAL PSO-WORLD GET TOGETHER

---------------------------------------------

When: This Satuday, at 6:00pm, and 9:00pm. EASTERN TIME.

Where: Puck, block 9, lobby's 1-3 (if it gets too full)

Who: All of us PSO world viewers

The OFFICIAL Password for locked games made buy us will be PSOW. So anyone wanting to play with ONLY pso viewers but in a locked room may do so. remeber, the password is PSOW.

There will be screenshots by anyone who volunteers to do so.

I will be atending the 9 oclock get -together, and the 6 oclock if i can.

Do you all agree?

--------------------------------------------

SOMONE NEEDS TO MAKE SURE THEY POST THIS ON THE OFFICIAL PSO WORLD FRONT PAGE SO EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT. ok God?

Neifirst
Apr 4, 2001, 04:15 PM
How about something like 9pm eastern on 4-7? That would allow us mountain time folks to come in at 7pm. I missed the first one, too, and I regret it all the time. Hope to see you all there!

Heero_Yuy
Apr 4, 2001, 04:19 PM
^_^ PSOW is the OFFICIAL pass cl ^_^

I am kinda pround of myself i donlt usually think of ideas that good that are that simple ^_^

Gilder
Apr 4, 2001, 04:57 PM
Hm, 9 PM EST. I wonder if I can make it...

By the way, bad idea to give the password out, you should have people PM you for it. PKers could visit this site, and see the password, and kill us all. AHH!.

Heero_Yuy
Apr 4, 2001, 05:24 PM
They would have to know exactly where to look, and also i thought all dev/tech -- were banned from servers?

Cube
Apr 4, 2001, 06:09 PM
well actually its a good idea because #1, Pking is near impossible now, and i doubt anyone would PK all of us becuse if he knows the password then he obviously goes to this site, and once his name is released on the cheaters forums it wouldnt be such a smart idea.....

Its 9 pm, or 6pm.... so it shouldnt be hard for n e one to make it... Somone has to make sure that God posts this on the main page so EVERYONE knows about it....

And Ice_ are you gona have PSO back in time to join this? I hope ya do ive been wanting to meet up with u

rekonstruct
Apr 4, 2001, 06:48 PM
I think the offical password for PSOW is: SONIC. A few people have used it in the past, but it never really caught on. I guess they just didnt feel safe.

Gilder
Apr 4, 2001, 09:03 PM
PKing is very much possible, I've seen the methods but I don't use them. Maybe I should report the methods to Sega...

Cube
Apr 4, 2001, 10:35 PM
its only possible with a GS. and thats only if your a decent hacker because the people who DO know arent dumb enough to release it. We have nothing to worry about.

What we do have to worry about is people coming to this get - together! WE NEED IT POSTED ON THE MAIN PAGE

Neifirst
Apr 5, 2001, 04:04 PM
Just wanted to keep this topic fresh on the list, at least until the gathering ends up on the front page. See you Saturday!

Cube
Apr 5, 2001, 04:23 PM
Yup, i gota keep Bumpin this so at least someone noptices it so its posted on the main page... im gona mail god now....

Saturday, at 6&9 pm, remember! Puck 9, official pso world pasword will be PSOW (in caps).

Y2James15
Apr 6, 2001, 11:29 AM
at what time does the event start in the u.k?

Cube
Apr 6, 2001, 07:45 PM
11 pm, and 2am in the UK.

Sephiroth_900000
Apr 6, 2001, 10:29 PM
i'll try to make. i may even be able to find that dam god battle ive been looking for. Sephiroth lv. 100 humar.

X-thirteen
Apr 7, 2001, 02:45 AM
<font color="red"><center>

Yo man ill be there. my name is HBK13HULK. HUmar level 85. ive got rare stuff. including stag cultry, double saber, and twin brand. i hopw i see you peeps there.

</font></center>