PDA

View Full Version : FSOD in game, lost everything, help.

Shimarisu
Oct 28, 2003, 10:27 PM
OK, this is the final straw.

Today, I got an FSOD during gameplay. All four of the party were simultaneously frozen, except for me it was worse than anybody, because like all good FOmars doing a TTF run I had the following on my possession:

50% Normal 50% Hit Ice vulcans
45% Dark 50% hit Charge Vulcans
15% Machine 50% Hit Gatlings
50% A Beast 50% Hit Vulcans
Cure/Shock

Lost the lot. Don't have spares any more due to full bank. I THANK GOD I left my Dark Falz equipment in the bank (50% def 150% mind Sato, Summit Moon, Cure/Freeze, Resist Blizzardx3).

Can anyone help?

- Shimarisu

RicoRoyal
Oct 28, 2003, 10:46 PM
I will help you out as best I can. If you really miss your Cure/Shock then I'll give you my one and only Cure/Shock... I suppose it has been handy for me, but that's okay. I can just go back to using sol atomizers and asking ppl to Anti me. This is all for the greater cause of helping a fellow PSO player to get back on his feet after FSOD. I'll be available online a little this weekend so just say the word and I'll see if I can make it.

polishedweasel
Oct 28, 2003, 10:55 PM
Do you use anything except for Vulcans? Maybe you should try out some of those cool weapons in your box. Like that Flowen's Sword that you over look all the time. It might help... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But if you're not legit, or don't care about the origin of the weapons you have, PM or IM me and we'll figure something out.

RicoRoyal
Oct 28, 2003, 11:27 PM
Booooo! I curse you, I curse you, goodbye! Were you saying "boo" or "boourns"?

Loser
Oct 29, 2003, 05:21 PM
You curse polishedweasle for what? saying that if someone was not legit that he could set him up because he dupes? haha..you obviously don't get out much, most people dupe so get used to it. But being legit is/was cool for me I'm thinking about going back to legitism...

RicoRoyal
Oct 29, 2003, 07:54 PM
Youd think Shimarisu would actually post something in reply to the "help" were offering. You must not be as desperate as you sounded when you posted about you FSOD.

polishedweasel
Oct 30, 2003, 12:00 AM
Seeing that shim never responded to me...look people I have about 5 more day's in civization. Then I go to basic training, which means no phone, internet, or computers for a very long time. I'm being nice. So like it dammit!