PDA

View Full Version : GC: I want to make a HUcaseal who should i delete!?

TekkamanBlade
Oct 29, 2003, 02:46 AM
I want to make a HUcaseal and i only have one memory card! And i have four characters already. I wanna wich character i should get rid of. Or at least vote for wich one is the least fav to you , so i can get and idea of who i want to get rid of. I have a RAmarl LVL.128 , RAcast LVL.97 , FOnewm LVL.10 & HUnewearl LVL.80

Sunblast
Oct 29, 2003, 06:19 AM
I would say the Force, as it's only level 10.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 29, 2003, 06:58 AM
FOnewm. He's the opposite of all your other characters.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 29, 2003, 11:15 AM
Hows this for an idea? Just get a second memory card so you don't have to delete any of the other characters.

Dhylec
Oct 29, 2003, 11:39 AM
either get a new card or get rid of the low lev fo..
the others are too hi to waste.. tho seems like u need a fo in your set http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
oh the irony!

Mystil
Oct 29, 2003, 12:10 PM
Get rid of the Hune, if you're going to make a Hucassy. They are basically the same except a few stat/weapon animation differences.

K4t4n4
Oct 29, 2003, 10:46 PM
I agree. whats the point of having a hucaseal when you have a hunewearl. get rid of the hune and make the hucassy. then it will be a balanced memory card. besides why would you want to ice the force if one day you may feel like being him, eh?

Kireek7
Oct 30, 2003, 08:16 AM
Heres a thought, GET A NEW MEMORY CARD!!!!!!!!
I have 8 Characters (4 X 2 = http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif and, yes, most of them are low in level, but still, you have, what. 3 Ultimate mode Characters?!? I only have one, and no internet, so I cant even play Ult. But Im workin' on that....
Here's my opinion, BUY A NEW CARD!

Sumo
Oct 30, 2003, 09:56 PM
Once your satisfied with all the items u have gotten from your Hunny, recreate her into the Hucassy as their play styles are not far apart.

joluh
Oct 30, 2003, 10:41 PM
Delete the FOnewm, if you get bored of the HUcaseal just remake the FOnewm, but if you already have a HUnewearl...

EDIT: remember to always choose the character that you really like how it looks, you're going to look at it for HOURS and HOURS...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-10-30 19:50 ]</font>

SubstanceD
Oct 31, 2003, 04:54 AM
I voted Fonewn for the sole reason that he is lv. 10 and all your other characters are like 80+ and stuff. It would be a shame to delete one of those only for you to deceide you don't really want a Hucaseal after all.

In future however I think it is worth it to invest in another memeory card.